PDA

View Full Version : Heated Drivers Seat Install

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Finally got the heated drivers seat installed in my '97 190 and figured I would post a little how to for anyone that might want to do the install. Overall the project took me about 3 hours and cost a total of $110.

These are the heaters I purchased http://www.sportsimportsltd.com/pedecafiunhe.html I was able to get them direct from the manufacturer off of Ebay for $75.

Here are a couple of photos of the heated seat kit. They have carbon fiber elements and are waterproof. High and Low heat settings with a lighted switch.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Here is a close up of one of the pads.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Now I had to remove the hundreds of staples that hold the skins to the seat backs. This took a total of about 1 1/2 hours do do. Had to be carefull not not tear the vinyl.

This is the seatback

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:24 PM
And now to peal back the vinyl so that I could install the heater elements.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Now put the element in using the double sided tape supplied with the kit to keep the element in place while recovering.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Do the same for the seat bottom cushion. This required a little more dismantling since there were four seperate pieces of foam and the vinyl had flaps in order to keep the contours tight. I also had to trim the heater element to length.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:31 PM
In order to get the wire for the element out of the seatback at the proper location I had to drill a hole in the back for the wire to pass through. there was an existing hole on the seat cushion that I used.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Here I cut out a little piece of foam so the wire would sit flush and not show through the vinyl.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Now to re-attach the skins to the backs. I cheated a little here and had an upholstery shop do this for me. The black plastic that makes up the seat base is impossible to staple into without a neumatic stapler. I paid the guy $30 to restaple with stainless staples. Worth it since I didn't have the proper tool. If you have an older boat with wood bases you could easily do this yourself.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:37 PM
Now put the cushions in the seat frame and route the wires so that the seat can still slide to its full back position. You will hide these wires later.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Time to find a location for the switch and get out the drill :D The switch requires a 7/8" hole to mount. I decided to put mine in front of the throttle right up next to the dash.

Place some tape over the area to help prevent chipping and run the drill in reverse. I used a unibit which worked great with no chipping.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:41 PM
Now that the hole is drilled time to hope it was in the right place and remove the tape.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Clean up any rough edges with a little medium sand paper and sand a little bevel to keep the gel from getting any spider cracks.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Time to run the wires and find some power. I decided to tap the always hot power that runs to the auxillary power outlet/lighter on the dash. This way I can run the seats when the boat is off waiting to change skiers or by the dock. Just have to remember to turn them off when putting the boat away. This required removing four screws and pulling out the panel that holds the ignition, outlet, blower and bilge switches.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:49 PM
After you find the hot and a ground time to make the connections. The outlet has a breaker and there is also an inline fuse for the heated seats. There was a free ground post that I was able to use also.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:51 PM
Push the switch in the hole you drilled and make all of the final quick connections. Zip tie everything up out of the way for a clean install.

Red light means everything is working and you have high heat.:)

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:53 PM
One more picture of the swich location. It is out of the way so it won't accidently get hit by your throttle hand or your knee. Looks like it was put there by the factory.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 05:55 PM
Seat looks like it always did. Time to enjoy a little warmth for those early morning, late evening, late season or winter sets.

east tx skier
11-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Can we repond yet? I'll delete (again) this if the answer's "no." Sorry for jumping the gun.

Great install, Brian! What's the high in Mandeville, LA today, 82? ;) I know that'll come in handy though. I hope my wife doesn't see this thread.

BrianM
11-09-2006, 06:00 PM
Can we repond yet? I'll delete (again) this if the answer's "no." Sorry for jumping the gun.

Great install, Brian! What's the high in Mandeville, LA today, 82? ;) I know that'll come in handy though. I hope my wife doesn't see this thread.
Yeah I am finished. High today was only 78. Water is a bit chilly though and I am a wuss. We ski all winter though so the cold days are ahead.

erkoehler
11-09-2006, 06:02 PM
Looks awesome...let us know how it works :)

east tx skier
11-09-2006, 06:03 PM
My season is always shortened as my wife and driver hates being cold (even if she isn't getting in the water). I'll be keeping this in mind. Again, great/clean install.

bcampbe7
11-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Great tutorial Brian!

Erk, will something like this up the value of my boat? :D

BrianM
11-09-2006, 06:08 PM
Looks awesome...let us know how it works :)

After I finished I sat in it for about 10 minutes. Seat heated up quick and was toasty warm.

erkoehler
11-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Its a nice selling feature....and it is a "cheap" upgrade, so yeah you'll probably see it as a nice upgrade.

André
11-09-2006, 07:12 PM
Nice play-by-play Brian!
Good work!:)

DanC
11-09-2006, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the clear and detailed tutorial and beautiful job Brian.

rhsprostar
11-14-2006, 09:58 AM
Now that's how you do a tutorial! Great work!

prostar205
11-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Brian -

Do you have any pictures of how or where you ran the wires from the seats to the switch? I am curious as to how you hid the wires.

Thanks,

PS205

BrianM
11-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Brian -

Do you have any pictures of how or where you ran the wires from the seats to the switch? I am curious as to how you hid the wires.

Thanks,

PS205
I don't have any of the hidden wires because they are hard to take if not impossible. I tucked the leads up under the seat kind of on top of the black base. You do see a couple of inches of the wire at the floor where they go over to the gunnel but the seat sits really close there anyway and you have to look for them to see them. I used a little black wire loom to cover the connections. From there I just ran them up on the same path as the kill switch and the throttle wires to the switch and then on to the dash. Clear as mud?

WTRSK1R
01-04-2007, 08:44 PM
One more curious question. Can you still remove the base of the seat to let things dry out after a wet rear has been in the seat?

Great documentation of the install, and really nice job!

Thanks for the information.

Steve

JohnnyB
01-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Brian,

Very cool idea and great pics.

BriEOD
01-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Just saw this B...very practical and a good do-it-yourself project. Thanks for the tutorial!

Leroy
01-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Really neat Brian, and I think these are the heating pads.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Carbon-Fiber-Waterproof-Seat-Heater-Heated-Seat-Kit_W0QQitemZ160067443868QQihZ006QQcategoryZ33701Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

JKTX21
01-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Nice work. I may have to put these in my truck and boat.

BrianM
01-05-2007, 09:12 AM
One more curious question. Can you still remove the base of the seat to let things dry out after a wet rear has been in the seat?

Great documentation of the install, and really nice job!

Thanks for the information.

Steve Yes you can still take out the seat base and back. There is a quick disconnect on the wires (the heaters came this way). So just disconnect under the seat and pull them out (takes about 3 extra seconds). There will be about a 6-8" piece of wire coming out from each cushion. Look at this photo http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=265933&postcount=9

Really neat Brian, and I think these are the heating pads.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Carbon-Fiber-Waterproof-Seat-Heater-Heated-Seat-Kit_W0QQitemZ160067443868QQihZ006QQcategoryZ33701Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Yep, thats the same heaters and company I bought from.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Looks awesome, you do nice work.:cool:

jraben8
01-09-2007, 04:02 PM
This is fantastic! I wish I would have read it sooner. Great job Brian.

M-Funf
01-09-2007, 04:16 PM
so has your driver been able to try it out yet? Is she happy with it?

Both our cars have heated seats, and my driver (wife) absolutely loves them!

bbeach
01-18-2007, 03:04 PM
holy sh*t I gotta have one of those!!!

Pete
01-19-2007, 03:59 PM
Brian-
Thanks for posting that info on your seat heater idea! Which way did you route wiring after the seat connectors? I have a 97 PS also and cannot picture a nice, clean, safe way to route wiring to power and ground source.
Pete

BrianM
01-19-2007, 05:10 PM
Brian-
Thanks for posting that info on your seat heater idea! Which way did you route wiring after the seat connectors? I have a 97 PS also and cannot picture a nice, clean, safe way to route wiring to power and ground source.
Pete
I just ran the wire straight from the side of the seat to the right were the combing pad kind of meets towards the seat back. There is about 3" of wire exposed there but I put it in some wire loom and it looks pretty clean. You hardley notice it sitting on the carpet there between the drivers seat and combing pad. I might try and fish it under the carpet at some later time but that is probably a whole lot more trouble than it is worth. I don't have a picture of it finally finished but I put a green line on this photo where the wire runs. There is just one single wire since the conection for each seat pad is tucked up under the seat when it is all finished.

teddy
01-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Brian

Thank you for the tutorial on the seat install. I just found the kit on ebay and am looking forward to follow your instructions and installing the warmers this spring.

bbeach
01-21-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm also adding this to my 190!!! What a great addition I think this will be to the early spring skiing and cold evenings in the fall!

Question, anyone ever added one of the longer motorcycle seat versions to the observer seat butt pad? I mean why does just the driver deserve to be warm? Just a though about using the motorcycle version because its longer and will stretch the entire width of my observer seat.

Brian did you have any problems getting these from the guy on ebay? He doesn't have the greatest feedback? Should I be at all concerned about ordering these from ebay?

mitch
01-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Brian, Great job!

TRBenj
01-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Question, anyone ever added one of the longer motorcycle seat versions to the observer seat butt pad? I mean why does just the driver deserve to be warm? Just a though about using the motorcycle version because its longer and will stretch the entire width of my observer seat.

I would love to do this as well. The motorcycle version I see here (http://www.sportsimportsltd.com/cafidutewamo.html) is only 9"x15" so it wouldnt be nearly long enough for my observer seat. Where have you found one that would be big enough?

bbeach
01-21-2007, 06:03 PM
You are right... I just went out and measured and my observer seat is 34 inches long so if you went with the 2 seat kit... shown here...
http://www.sportsimportsltd.com/pedecafiunhe.html

you could use the 2 18inchers side by side for the observer seat and the 2 15 inchers for the driver seat bottom and back...

maybe!

Chief
01-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Hell with putting a heater on the seat of a motorcycle, install a vibrating seat that responds to the throttle. That is if you have a girl riding as passenger. :)

bbeach
01-21-2007, 06:09 PM
haha!

Here is the 2 seat heater kit on ebay for $147.95...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Seat-Carbon-Fiber-Waterproof-Heated-Seat-Heater-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33701QQihZ006QQitem Z160076352663QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Its considerably more on the sportsimportsltd website...

BrianM
01-22-2007, 10:12 AM

The observers seat could easily be done as well. I didn't do mine since we rarely have an observer on the cold winter days. It is usually just me and the guy I ski with.

Keep in mind when measuring the seat that the heater can only go on the main flat part of the seat. The contour on the front and sides is a seperate piece of foam that is seperate from the main cushion. On my observers seat the 15" pad is about as big as I would be able to fit in that space.

Brian did you have any problems getting these from the guy on ebay? He doesn't have the greatest feedback? Should I be at all concerned about ordering these from ebay?
I had no problems at all from that seller. I used the buy it now and paid with paypal. Had the heaters at my door in four days.

georgea0731
04-26-2008, 02:39 PM
Boy, would these be a great option for a new boat! I haven't check out any new boats for awhile, but these would be so easy for the factory to do. I hope someone at MC is listening.

BrianM
04-26-2008, 11:44 PM
Boy, would these be a great option for a new boat! I haven't check out any new boats for awhile, but these would be so easy for the factory to do. I hope someone at MC is listening.
Seat heaters are a factory option on new boats.

CRAIGTHEMAN
04-27-2008, 05:28 AM
hey brian i just did exactly what you did to ur driver seat and im lovin it..thanks for the tips

TOO-TALL
10-04-2009, 10:51 PM
I think I'm gonna add this to the "to do winter list".It was cold at the lake today!

Thrall
10-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Yeah, this is on my list along with a 3 vent heater to install this winter.
Not sure if I want to put a hot water shower in......Any opinions there? The old Prostar has one and it's come in handy warming up the wetsuit or after a really cold run, but with seat heaters and cabin heater I don't know if it's really necessary????

uplander
12-21-2013, 07:48 PM
has anyone tried this with the flip up bolster seat, I would think the heated pad would be to long to fit

Cloaked
12-21-2013, 08:00 PM
has anyone tried this with the flip up bolster seat, I would think the heated pad would be to long to fit
Certain pads can be cut to suit. An easy install.

uplander
12-21-2013, 08:39 PM
I looked up the link Brian provided just not sure if you can trim them

Cloaked
12-21-2013, 08:52 PM
I looked up the link Brian provided just not sure if you can trim them
I just cut one today. Length only. Width has to stay the same. Brian will say you can cut only the wide sectioned pads but I cut mine after reading that it was doable. He has a different style than the newer pads. I have an extra set if you get in a bind.

No guarantees. Just passing on my experience with this. Fixing to staple mine back tomorrow with a pneumatic stapler.

uplander
12-21-2013, 08:54 PM
ok thanks, did you purchase same ones on the link

Cloaked
12-21-2013, 08:56 PM
ok thanks, did you purchase same ones on the link
Found them on fleabay. Same pads that are shown in the link, however Brian got a different style back in 2006. Similar but different..

BrianM
12-22-2013, 10:51 AM
As said most of the new style pads can be cut to length. The descriptions on the pads are usually pretty clear on this.

FYI nearly 7 years later and my seat still heats great.

uplander
12-22-2013, 05:57 PM
Thanks guys for info, looks pretty easy if I can get help with staples

KahunaCraft
12-22-2013, 06:55 PM
Good detail in the original post...an upgrade I'm looking at.

Thanks Brian...

atihanyi
12-23-2013, 04:34 PM
I have been reading the thread under upholstery about adding seat heaters and decided this was something I could do while recovering from my recent surgery . So I went up to my storage unit today to grab both front seats . What I didn't realize is the back rest for the drivers seat is actually three small log like sections that are held in with Velcro . Has anyone come up with a way to heat these? I know I could just heat the base but would really like to heat the backrest as well .

Burbon66
12-23-2013, 04:54 PM
Great install. I didn't even realise you could get kits to do this, think if might have to look into installing one. Doesn't look that hard. Have you tried it out? How much heat does it put out?

BrianM
12-23-2013, 11:00 PM
Great install. I didn't even realise you could get kits to do this, think if might have to look into installing one. Doesn't look that hard. Have you tried it out? How much heat does it put out?
Been in for 6 years now. Heats great. High gets nice and hot. Low is warm.

BrianM
12-23-2013, 11:02 PM
I have been reading the thread under upholstery about adding seat heaters and decided this was something I could do while recovering from my recent surgery . So I went up to my storage unit today to grab both front seats . What I didn't realize is the back rest for the drivers seat is actually three small log like sections that are held in with Velcro . Has anyone come up with a way to heat these? I know I could just heat the base but would really like to heat the backrest as well .
Have a picture of your seatback? I don't quite understand but with a photo I could probably give you some ideas.

Cloaked
12-24-2013, 06:42 PM
Have a picture of your seatback? I don't quite understand but with a photo I could probably give you some ideas.
Here's a 92... same configuration as the 91...

I did indeed trim the length of one of the smaller diamond pattern pads (different from yours, as we spoke several times on the DS) and they will continue to heat with the cut.

Cloaked
12-24-2013, 06:47 PM
I have been reading the thread under upholstery about adding seat heaters and decided this was something I could do while recovering from my recent surgery . So I went up to my storage unit today to grab both front seats . What I didn't realize is the back rest for the drivers seat is actually three small log like sections that are held in with Velcro . Has anyone come up with a way to heat these? I know I could just heat the base but would really like to heat the backrest as well .I think there is a way.... maybe a little shadetree but here's the thought...

When I snagged my kit off of fleabay, it came with two sets ( contrary to what the auction said I got four heating pads and two switches for power control). If this were to be your situation, you would have a pad for the seat, and three remaining for the back. Place one each of the remaining three (cut to fit) pad in each section and use two switches for power control to heat as you prefer. Wiring should not be an issue other than a little patience with the install.

Or just use the seat heat and forego the back.

$0.02

BrianM
12-24-2013, 07:09 PM
I think Cloaked has it. Probably have to make sure you have four pads. Use one pad and one switch for the seat base then use two pads with a switch for the back (that very top piece doesn't need heat as it probably rarely contacts your back) You can definitely trim the length and make each pad short. Would actually be a nice setup having the seat base separate from the back. My Avalanche has the ability to heat the back up separate from the base which is nice for sore back therapy even when it's warm.

atihanyi
12-30-2013, 03:19 PM
thanks cloaked I may try that . just ordered two kits yesterday off e-bay and will see what I can come up with when they arrive .

atihanyi
01-07-2014, 05:49 PM
received my kits today . Decided to heat the center drivers seat back rest section only for now and see how it works . This should help in avoiding having multiple switches and I hope supply a fairly fully heated seat feel . Upon removing the seat base upholstery I decided to have both the driver and observer seat bases re-upholstered as they are fairly brittle so that's next . will finish the install once I get them back and it warms up .

bturner2
01-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Pictures please.....

atihanyi
01-07-2014, 06:36 PM
I am not the best with a computer so would need a fairly detailed explanation on how to post pictures h. Somebody told me jpegs need to be converted to post here

jschildm
01-07-2014, 10:25 PM
I don't know the details of the switch but you could probably splice some wires and use relays and one switch for both.

atihanyi
01-08-2014, 05:52 PM
for those of you considering doing this don't let reattaching the upholstery intimidate you . I have an old Stanley sharp shooter electric gun and it worked just fine on the plastic backings . Just make sue you use stainless staples

bturner2
01-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Posting pictures instructions are in the FAQ section here.....

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachment s

Would love to see your work. I would like to add this to at least my driver's seat on my 07 X2 but haven't built up the guts yet.

atihanyi
01-08-2014, 08:03 PM
thanks I will try that-already have two put back together but I will take some pics of the process

Cloaked
01-09-2014, 06:07 PM
keep working.... :D

amcmac
01-15-2014, 08:19 AM
I'm going to do this to my '08 X2. Does anyone have any experience on the wiring? I have the factory on/off switch on the dash that is already wired to somewhere. I have 2 circuit breakers labeled drivers seat heat and observers seat heat. I'm guessing that's where the wiring from the switch is going. I'm going to confirm all that with my multimeter. What I don't know is if the factory wiring is present and if so, where do I look for it to tie the seat heating pads to? For the driver,I assume I'll need to cut a hole somewhere in the side panel to get the wires to the seat. If someone has any pictures of that area,I would love to see them. If there is other info anyone can pass along, please do so. I feel I'm more than capable of doing this and want to make it as clean as possible. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

bturner2
01-15-2014, 03:35 PM
I keep looking at this for my 07 X2 but keep chickening out. Please post pictures so maybe I'll man up and do it!

atihanyi
01-15-2014, 04:37 PM
just dropped all my seat bases off at a local upholstery shop after installing heat in fronts only .The upholstery was just to brittle to re-use

Cloaked
01-15-2014, 07:32 PM
just dropped all my seat bases off at a local upholstery shop after installing heat in fronts only .The upholstery was just to brittle to re-use
I did a 93 model this winter (just finished it a few days ago for the final work). My vinyl was only 1 year old so it was pliable. The pads we discussed earlier will indeed fire up to warm the rump on high and you'll have to turn it down to low.

I ordered a pneumatic stapler to make the job go smoothly. Used 1/2" crown staples x 3/8" long. I also ordered a box of 1/4" staples and needed maybe 50 (or less) of those in one particular place but otherwise, it's a fairly easy process.

Best of luck.

Cloaked
01-15-2014, 07:37 PM
I keep looking at this for my 07 X2 but keep chickening out. Please post pictures so maybe I'll man up and do it!

don't be skEErt.

amcmac
01-16-2014, 09:36 AM
I'm going to do this to my '08 X2. Does anyone have any experience on the wiring? I have the factory on/off switch on the dash that is already wired to somewhere. I have 2 circuit breakers labeled drivers seat heat and observers seat heat. I'm guessing that's where the wiring from the switch is going. I'm going to confirm all that with my multimeter. What I don't know is if the factory wiring is present and if so, where do I look for it to tie the seat heating pads to? For the driver,I assume I'll need to cut a hole somewhere in the side panel to get the wires to the seat. If someone has any pictures of that area,I would love to see them. If there is other info anyone can pass along, please do so. I feel I'm more than capable of doing this and want to make it as clean as possible. Thanks

I tore into my boat last night to see if I had the wiring for the heated seats. I found the observers seat hanging from up by the radio and the drivers seat wire behind the console near the circuit breaker panel. I found that the ignition has to be on for the light on the switch to come on, to me this is a good thing. When checking voltages at the ends of the wires and at the circuit breakers I found that the output wires for the individual circuit breakers were switched. Not a big deal, but because of my OCD I switched them so the drivers heated seat went to its correct circuit breaker and vice versa. Now this is the confusing part. When I have the ignition on (or accessory) and the heated seat switch on the dash is on (switch light comes on), the drivers connector plug shows 12V. If I turn off the heated seat switch or the ignition switch, the voltage drops to 0 (as expected). When I repeat the process for the observers connector plug, it showed 12V without the dash heated switch on. Ive slept since then and I cant remember if the ignition switch had to be on to show 12 or not (I think it did). Either way it would show 12V with the dash heated seat switch on or off. Here is my thought. The factory setup probably has a switch somewhere for the observers seat near the observers seat. It makes sense that way if the driver wants the seat on and the observer doesnt, someone isnt unhappy. If I purchase one of the kits from eBay that includes a switch, I can mount the switch somewhere for the observer seat and not use the switch that comes with the kit for the drivers side as Ill use the dash one for that. Can anyone confirm my thinking about the observer seat having 12V with or without the dash switch on? Also, if anyone has the factory setup and there is a switch on the observers side can you send me a picture of what the switch looks like and its location? Sorry for the long winded post, but I look forward to hearing from anyone that can help me out.

atihanyi
01-16-2014, 10:30 AM
Amcmac-there is a factory heat pad on e-bay right now-search mastercraft parts . Greatlakes Skipper has it listed. Should plug right into your factory wiring .

amcmac
01-16-2014, 03:26 PM
Amcmac-there is a factory heat pad on e-bay right now-search mastercraft parts . Greatlakes Skipper has it listed. Should plug right into your factory wiring .

Thanks for the heads up. I only see individual pads for about $50. Am I missing a listing somewhere that has a complete kit?I think I can get a universal set of pads for $50-$60 off eBay for both driver and observer seats. They won't have the right connectors, but that's no big deal. Thanks again for the help.

Cloaked
02-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Also found them on flea bay for $28.00 as an aftermarket. Installed them on a Prostar a few weeks back. Heats the seat in less than 2 minutes. Same install as the OP of this thread.

Gert
03-28-2014, 06:45 AM
Got some pads via Ebay, tested them in water, you never know...

Disassemble, kind off dirty....

http://www.celica.dds.nl/boot/190/stoel/stoel01.JPG

Place pads:
http://www.celica.dds.nl/boot/190/stoel/stoel2.JPG

http://www.celica.dds.nl/boot/190/stoel/stoel3.JPG

Testing before installing:

http://www.celica.dds.nl/boot/190/stoel/stoel4.JPG

In my boat there is an unused two dial accessoire switch, nice for me now, not unused anymore :)

Via a change-over relais the pads can be serial connected, reducing half the power, so I do have two temps to choose.

Cloaked
04-08-2014, 10:01 PM