PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Ratings

Sodar
11-07-2006, 11:17 PM
I am just venting a little about the rating system on the "Showroom Gallery." I have discovered something that really bothers me. It seems like there are ALOT of people who have NEVER posted on here and never contributed who give low rankings to contributing members photos.

Just for example... there is a guy who posted a picture of his brand new X-star coming off the truck and some "newbie" j@ckass gives the picture an "8" ranking... The boat is brand new for god sakes, the new owner just put $60k on a beautiful new boat and this person has the audacity to rank it less than a "10"!!!

Probably a meaningless complaint, but it ticks me off. I just feel if a person is posting a picture of his boat on here it is obviously something he is proud of and I do not think that it is good etiquette to be new to a place and be giving out low rankings to established members!!

OK, complain is over. I do not need any responses, just complaining!

H20skeefreek
11-08-2006, 08:03 AM
It's a ranking, it's just an opinion. That guy obviously isn't a fan of either the x-star or his choosen gel scheme. Should all new boats be a 10, then run downward as they go back in years. Once we get back to 97, do we start getting negative numbers? If someone gives me a negative 12, I'm gonna be ticked off! Lol, I don't really care, I didn't even realize that there was a ranking system.

Sodar
11-08-2006, 08:16 AM
It's a ranking, it's just an opinion. That guy obviously isn't a fan of either the x-star or his choosen gel scheme. Should all new boats be a 10, then run downward as they go back in years. Once we get back to 97, do we start getting negative numbers? If someone gives me a negative 12, I'm gonna be ticked off! Lol, I don't really care, I didn't even realize that there was a ranking system.

Good Point!!