PDA

View Full Version : Best Comeback Line

Chief
11-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Police arrested Patrick Lawrence, a 22-year-old white male, resident of Dacula, GA, in a pumpkin patch at 11:38 p.m. Friday. Lawrence will be charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency, and public intoxication at the Gwinnett County courthouse on Monday.

The suspect allegedly stated that as he was passing a pumpkin patch, he decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there wasn't," he stated in a phone interview from the jail.

Lawrence went on to state that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purposes, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged "need." "I guess I was just really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process, Lawrence apparently failed to notice the Gwinnett County police car approaching and was unaware of his audience until officer Brenda Taylor approached him. "It was an unusual situation, that's for sure," said officer Taylor. "I walked up to (Lawrence) and he's...just working away at this pumpkin."

Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence. "I just went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you are screwing a pumpkin?' He got real surprised, as you'd expect, and then looked me straight in the face and said, "A pumpkin? Damn...is it midnight already?"

LakePirate
11-07-2006, 06:15 PM
My Mother-in-law lives in Dacula.....

Ric
11-07-2006, 06:16 PM
My Mother-in-law lives in Dacula..... , :purplaugh: .

BriEOD
11-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Lmao!!!!:d

Hoosier Bob
11-07-2006, 07:11 PM
And he is the Idiot? Last time I checked the Pumpkin cost's about $3.00 and won't take you to court for half of everything! This guy is way ahead of the game. From what I heard she also makes one heck of a pie!8p

PS was this a carved pumpkin? That would have made more sense!

Ric
11-07-2006, 07:29 PM
And he is the Idiot? Last time I checked the Pumpkin cost's about $3.00 and won't take you to court for half of everything! This guy is way ahead of the game. From what I heard she also makes one heck of a pie!8p

PS was this a carved pumpkin? That would have made more sense! well I just blurted out a belly laugh in the office!!!!!!!!!!!

TMCNo1
11-07-2006, 08:07 PM

PS was this a carved pumpkin? That would have made more sense!

I bet he had a ball during the summer watermellon season, with the hot sun shining on then all day, but I ain't buying no watermellons or pumpkins from GA. anymore.

6ballsisall
11-07-2006, 08:08 PM
And to think that we are looking at homes in Dacula..............:rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
11-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Did they ever say how much time Lakey would have to spend at county for this one? Other than property damage and indecent exposure what else could they get him on? I have heard about peter Piper but Lakey has taken this to a whole new level! He did say he would ***** anything Orange didn't he?8p

Man that paints a picture! Lakey in his TN garb, covered from head to toe in pumpkin seeds and pumpkin guts rolling aroung in that hammock at MM3!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-07-2006, 08:27 PM
And to think that we are looking at homes in Dacula..............:rolleyes:
Lock up your pumpkins Jr......;)

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-07-2006, 08:28 PM
Did they ever say how much time Lakey would have to spend at county for this one? Other than property damage and indecent exposure what else could they get him on? I have heard about peter Piper but Lakey has taken this to a whole new level! He did say he would ***** anything Orange didn't he?8p

Man that paints a picture! Lakey in his TN garb, covered from head to toe in pumpkin seeds and pumpkin guts rolling aroung in that hammock at MM3!

Your still fascinating about lakey wearing the orange......:noface: be careful Jr, hoosier might be looking at homes in Dacula too....8p

Hoosier Bob
11-07-2006, 08:30 PM
Lakey were you in Indianapolis recently? Last year someone smashed our pumpkins but this year they all have little holes in the side of them?:confused:

Oh yeah, do you smoke Marlboro? There were a couple of butts at the scene!

Chief
11-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Lakey were you in Indianapolis recently? Last year someone smashed our pumpkins but this year they all have little holes in the side of them?:confused:

Now that's F'ing funny! Ya kill me bob.

LakePirate
11-07-2006, 11:10 PM

If I were in town the pumpkins would have large holes in them.

Hoosier Bob
11-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Pumpkin holes do not lie!

TMCNo1
11-08-2006, 11:55 AM
A lot of people have their front yards full of pumkins for sale. Glad the guy from GA wasn't ridding around looking for a orgy!

flyingskibiker
11-08-2006, 02:53 PM
i guess a pumpkin costume is out next year...

TMCNo1
11-08-2006, 02:57 PM
I want to see the alledged victim testify against this guy in court! Can't wait for a episode of this to come out on the TV show "CSI Dacula". WE have CSI Miami, CSI Las Vegas, CSI............................, why not!

trickskier
11-08-2006, 03:02 PM
i guess a pumpkin costume is out next year...

Not if you like holes in you costume!!! :uglyhamme

jbfootin
11-08-2006, 03:13 PM
What is the thought process leading up to pulling the car over and walking out in the field?:confused: ...

"God those are some good lookin f...n pumpkins....I think they want me....I think I should givem what they want...what they need..."

yeah, you could say he is a fruity f...er:D

Tryin-again
11-08-2006, 03:18 PM
You might check this link (http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-pumpkin-sex.htm)

It claims it is an old urban legend :rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
11-08-2006, 05:33 PM
BUZZKILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8p You might check this link (http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-pumpkin-sex.htm)

It claims it is an old urban legend :rolleyes:

GASouthernMC
11-08-2006, 06:38 PM
I'm from right down the road from Dacula and it wouldn't suprise me a bit if that story was true. There are some strange people in that town

Hoosier Bob
11-08-2006, 07:38 PM
With the impending move of our man Jeff it is about to get even "STRANGER."

6ballsisall
11-08-2006, 09:22 PM
With the impending move of our man Jeff it is about to get even "STRANGER."

Thank you! I will do my best to add great value to the wierdness factor. :D

Chief
11-08-2006, 09:25 PM
I wonder if zuccuni (for the ladies), cantelope, and watermelon will be safe?