PDA

View Full Version : altfootr poll #3 Were you offended by John Kerry's comments?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-07-2006, 12:04 PM
altfootr poll #3 he wanted this poll conducted:

Were you offended by John Kerry's comments that not getting an education leads to 'getting stuck in Iraq?

jbfootin
11-07-2006, 12:12 PM
If that was an attempt at a joke...he missed big time!

bigmac
11-07-2006, 12:15 PM
altfootr poll #3 he wanted this poll conducted:

Were you offended by John Kerry's comments that not getting an education leads to 'getting stuck in Iraq?I realize that this image runs the risk of being anonymously removed by a moderator or admin without warning, notification, or apology.

I don't mean it to be a political statement. I just think it's funny.

Sodar
11-07-2006, 12:29 PM
I realize that this image runs the risk of being anonymously removed by a moderator or admin without warning, notification, or apology.

That is very funny! Hukked on fonics werked fer dem!!

sanjuan23
11-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Attempted Joke or not the apology should have come sooner and without "strings" attached.

Maristar210
11-07-2006, 12:36 PM
I realize that this image runs the risk of being anonymously removed by a moderator or admin without warning, notification, or apology.

If anything should ever be removed this is not it Dr. Howard

John Keery infuriated me before he ever said this. Now he can shampoo my crotch...and **********

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Hmmmm....... political Shampoo..... :confused: I wonder if that would sell?

88 PS190
11-07-2006, 03:23 PM
I don't mind if Kerry wants to look dumb more often.

If you're a democrat you should be happy that kerry is weakening himself, keep him out of the election.

If you're a republican then you can still be happy because Kerry yet again looks worse than Gdubs.

TX.X-30 fan
11-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Attempted Joke or not the apology should have come sooner and without "strings" attached.

KERRY AVOIDS THE FIGHT, JUST LIKE HIS DAYS AS A SWIFT BOAT

CAPTAIN.: :eek:

6ballsisall
11-07-2006, 10:38 PM
Kerry is a PUDDWHACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

suedv
11-07-2006, 11:09 PM
The whole situation reminds me of when my kids were little. One would do something offensive to the other one. I would tell them to apologize and then I would hear a sarcastic "sorrrrrry." I would tell then that sorry is as sorry does. I must have sounded like a broken record to them telling them to apologize over and say it like they meant it.