PDA

View Full Version : Cat Skiing

kennbarbie
11-06-2006, 08:30 PM
So I have a few people ask me about skiing here in BC. Knowing that most of us have put our summer stuff away by now, here is a offer im making to fellow TT folks.

You see, I do some marketing/tailguiding for a Heli and Cat ski opperation, and would like to offer you guys some of the best skiing in Canada for not alot of money.
Cat skiing can be inexpensive as $250 per day. Thats about 12 runs a day in waiste deep pow. If you bring your teen, its half price for them. We focus on the intermediate and advanced skiers so dont think your not good enough to try it.
If you think your skills are not up to par, fire me a pm and we can talk more detail about it.
If anyone has any questions, I would be glad to help out where I can.

Eagle
11-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Nothing like BC powder! I've been catskiing and heliskiing a number of times and am addicted. In the past we've gone to Island Lake Lodge though this year it's a week at Selkirk Wilderness and a week in Bella Coola.

Which outfit are you with?

kennbarbie
11-06-2006, 10:59 PM
Nothing like BC powder! I've been catskiing and heliskiing a number of times and am addicted. In the past we've gone to Island Lake Lodge though this year it's a week at Selkirk Wilderness and a week in Bella Coola.

Which outfit are you with?

I work together with Eagle Pass Heli, Cat Powder, and Big Red Cats.

Island Lake is a cool place. Its a bummer they lost a great guide last year due to a freek avalanche. She wasnt even skiing at the time. No worries people, we dont take guests where you can get in serious trouble.