PDA

View Full Version : anyone near Knoxville, TN?

milkmania
11-06-2006, 07:03 PM
I need to ship something out there....

just wondering if we had any TMC'ers out there, or near there.

bcampbe7
11-06-2006, 09:19 PM
I need to ship something out there....

just wondering if we had any TMC'ers out there, or near there.

I am about a 3 hour drive from there...

6ballsisall
11-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Don't know your timeframe Milk but in a month or so I'll be kinda close by (Atlanta) Be glad to help if I can.

TNH2oSkier
11-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Yes, I am a 10 minute drive from Knoxville, in Maryville. What can I do to help you?

Jeff

Hoosier Bob
11-06-2006, 11:17 PM
I know some very hot women from there! I will deliver it!8p

Jesus_Freak
11-07-2006, 04:05 AM
About an hour away.

Hoff1
11-07-2006, 08:51 AM
I'm less than 3 hours away.

What you shipping? If it's illegal - I'm in.

Tennesseeski
11-07-2006, 09:30 AM
I live just east of k-town, about 40 min away.

TMCNo1
11-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Yes, I am a 10 minute drive from Knoxville, in Maryville. What can I do to help you?

Jeff

Crockette Creek Beef Jerky on 411 just out of Maryville on the way to Vonore is some serious jerky. Always stop in and get 8 packs of trimmings on our visits to MC.

milkmania
11-07-2006, 10:57 AM
I need to ship my interior to Jim The Upholstery Guy in Knoxville.

Rear Bench Seat
Observer's Seat top & bottom
Driver's Seat
Motor Box
Side Gunnels

I know I have the option of tearing everything down, and shipping him my old skins, but I'd have to get them installed once the got back. (not out of the question)

It's a 10 1/2 hour drive one way for me, but it will take a full 7 days for him to create them, so that's 7 days in a hotel or Suburban:rolleyes:. Everything will fit inside the suburban, so I don't have to trailer the boat. (again, not out of the question).

I talked to Yellow Trucking firm, and if I can get everything on one pallet and the fact that I don't have an account with any trucking firms I'm looking at $600.00 each way:eek3:

just got a lot of figgerin' to do.
but, a week away from the house sure sounds nice:love:

LakePirate
11-07-2006, 11:21 AM
You can drop them off and come hang out with me in Atlanta.

My days are free and we have an guest room.

TMCNo1
11-07-2006, 11:38 AM
I need to ship my interior to Jim The Upholstery Guy in Knoxville.

Rear Bench Seat
Observer's Seat top & bottom
Driver's Seat
Motor Box
Side Gunnels

I know I have the option of tearing everything down, and shipping him my old skins, but I'd have to get them installed once the got back. (not out of the question)

It's a 10 1/2 hour drive one way for me, but it will take a full 7 days for him to create them, so that's 7 days in a hotel or Suburban:rolleyes:. Everything will fit inside the suburban, so I don't have to trailer the boat. (again, not out of the question).

I talked to Yellow Trucking firm, and if I can get everything on one pallet and the fact that I don't have an account with any trucking firms I'm looking at $600.00 each way:eek3:

just got a lot of figgerin' to do.
but, a week away from the house sure sounds nice:love:

Milk, you should be able to get your skins reinstalled for less than $600 locally can't you, if you take then off and just send the skins. Just curious.

TNH2oSkier
11-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Ok, here is another thought. You could break down the skins, ship to him, then come to Ktown with the seats and let him re-install and then head back home with your seats completed, and lower shipping. I'd be glad to let you hang out here till he finished, as long as I am home, I travel for work some.

TMC I live about 3 miles from the Crocket jerky place, it is good stuff.

milkmania
11-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Milk, you should be able to get your skins reinstalled for less than $600 locally can't you, if you take then off and just send the skins. Just curious.

I can get them installed for BEER:purplaugh
long as I supply the SS Staples:cool:

Ok, here is another thought. You could break down the skins, ship to him, then come to Ktown with the seats and let him re-install and then head back home with your seats completed, and lower shipping.

Brilliant idea!!!

caliguyinTN
11-07-2006, 02:29 PM
I live right in the middle of K-Town. 2 blocks from campus. I'll be here for one more month and then I'll be out. GRADUATION!

milkmania
11-07-2006, 09:53 PM
looking at the calendar, my kids go into Christmas vacation on the 15th...http://deephousepage.com/smilies/scratchchin.gif

road trip!http://forum.mamboserver.com/images/extrasmilies/stupido2.gif

rhsprostar
11-07-2006, 11:37 PM
I thought he had patterns for the interior.:confused:
All you had to do was specify: year, boat, and color. Didn't he used to work at MC?

milkmania
11-08-2006, 12:41 AM
for some reason he mentioned there were so many different options for 1991....

I don't know... he's the man with the sewing machine & the knowledge:o