PDA

View Full Version : The Steelers will get beat by this many

captain planet
11-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Since the NFL season is just about half over, I thought it was time we all chime in on the worst defending SuperBowl Champion* in the history of the NFL. This is a weekly entry by everyone to guess by how many points the Stealers will get beat each week. Here goes.....

The Steelers are playing the Denver Broncos at home on Sunday. In what should be a clear victory for Denver I predict that the Steelers will get beat by.......13 points.

Odds makers in Vegas have the Stealers favored by 3?:confused: Is the same officiating crew from SuperBowl XL calling the game this week? Is the Fix in?

* Victory under review due to suspect officiating

phecksel
11-03-2006, 11:17 AM
At least they have the lions to look forward to

captain planet
11-06-2006, 09:05 AM
OK, so I was off by 3 points. But I was close.

captain planet
11-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Stealers vs. Browne. Well, the stealers have the #5 offense and the #11 defense in the league.......BUT THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAMES!!!! This is a rivalry folks, both teams SUCK but I will rest easy that those blue collar fans in Cleveland will let Pittspuke hear it for winning* the SuperBowl last year.

Swami Sez......Cleveland beats Pittsburgh by 4 points, 24-20.

* victory pending suspect officiating investigation.

Bruce
11-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Steelers use to have class but they did not send my Saints a thank you note for those gifts.

captain planet
12-01-2006, 09:26 AM
OK, Yuckaneers at the "ketchup bottle" this weekend. I don't care who you are, as a professional team after getting beat 27-0 you always bounce back. The stealers showed this earlier this season by bouncing back from multiple losses to spank Kansas City. Well, that was the old stealers, these my friends are the new stealers. And they don't look good.

Yuckaneers - 24 Steelers - 17

captain planet
12-14-2006, 10:17 AM
OK, so I was wrong about the steelers against the Yuckaneers, and to be honest I didn't feel it was worth commenting on the game against the Browns. I mean, who can't beat the Browns. I would be willing to bet the Buckeyes could beat the Browns.

Anyway, the steelers play at Carolina this week, and the steelers will loose by this many.....

Carolina 28, pittsburgh 16

LakePirate
12-14-2006, 10:39 AM
I mean, who can't beat the Browns.

The Falcons.

Maristar210
12-14-2006, 10:41 AM
You like my avatar CP?

It's ocho cinco

captain planet
12-14-2006, 10:43 AM
You like my avatar CP?

It's ocho cinco
Yea, I saw that. Very nice. I tried to blow it up to confirm that it was in fact, Ocho.

captain planet
12-28-2006, 02:19 PM
This Sunday they will get beat by 20.

-Captain

MarkP
01-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Hey, Captain,
What time can I catch your BenGals in the Playoffs?:confused: ? Did They get a week off or something?:confused: ?

BriEOD
01-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Did They get a week off or something?:confused: ?

Yeah, about 38 weeks off to be exact. Not that my team went anywhere. Looks like our "savior" is running of to coach Alabama. Couldn't hack it in the big boy game.

Leroy
01-02-2007, 08:22 PM
OUch! You Squeeelers are all alike! Seriously I hope the chin is still there, I like him!!!! :)

Hey, Captain,
What time can I catch your BenGals in the Playoffs?:confused: ? Did They get a week off or something?:confused: ?

captain planet
01-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Hey, Captain,

Ha, ha. Your getting the last laugh, but we still finished ahead of you in the division. We didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. Yea, it would have been nice to go, but honestly our defense is HORRIBLE, just AWFUL. I guess I will repeat the saying that has become the mantra of Cleveland fans everywhere; "Wait till next year".

I guess this is the end of this thread till next year. As long as the ravens don't go to the superbowl, I'll be happy.

Go Chargers or Colts.

Captain

MarkP
01-03-2007, 01:16 PM
OUch! You Squeeelers are all alike! Seriously I hope the chin is still there, I like him!!!! :)
I donít mind Cower either. Iíll bet CP (Captain Planet), will be happy if Cower moves on.. ;) ..