PDA

View Full Version : Hello I would like to introduce myself...

LakePirate
11-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Hi, I am LakePirate, campaign manager for, who I believe, will be the best elected official in the history of Team Talk, Hoosier Bob.

I am sure some of you have been keeping up with the banter involving JRandol, Footin, UMP and Erk. We will not stoop to their levels and begin slinging the mud. There have already been some comments regarding our candidate, that, quite frankly, are in poor taste.

Why Hoosier Bob you ask? Well let's take a look at the man behind the wheel. HB, as we call him, is a humanitarian. His love for the brand shows in his signature. By loving the Tristar he shows a compassion unequaled on the board. HB is not a Tristar owner, but is a supporter of the Tristar's owners cause that the wakes are on par with the Prostar. HB has taken this group of outsiders and fed them, gave them something to drink and got them warm.

Is Hoosier Bob soliciting votes? I have already been approached via PM to support on of the other candidates. Having read through the wasted server space that they have occupied, I cannot vote for such. Hoosier Bob is standing by his reputation, not political games.

Will references to a checkered past be made? Sure, we have all made mistakes, chosen poorly, or had one too many. However, much like "W" who you all seem to love, HB is a man who has learned from his mistakes. Would you rather have someone who has lived life and learned, or someone who is trying to seek out internet predators and can't even turn a computer on?

We will welcome you to the family of Hoosier Bob supporters.

Give 'em the Brain HB!

Tryin-again
11-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Hi, I am LakePirate, campaign manager for, who I believe, will be the best elected official in the history of Team Talk, Hoosier Bob.

I am sure some of you have been keeping up with the banter involving JRandol, Footin, UMP and Erk. We will not stoop to their levels and begin slinging the mud. There have already been some comments regarding our candidate, that, quite frankly, are in poor taste.

Why Hoosier Bob you ask? Well let's take a look at the man behind the wheel. HB, as we call him, is a humanitarian. His love for the brand shows in his signature. By loving the Tristar he shows a compassion unequaled on the board. HB is not a Tristar owner, but is a supporter of the Tristar's owners cause that the wakes are on par with the Prostar. HB has taken this group of outsiders and fed them, gave them something to drink and got them warm.

Is Hoosier Bob soliciting votes? I have already been approached via PM to support on of the other candidates. Having read through the wasted server space that they have occupied, I cannot vote for such. Hoosier Bob is standing by his reputation, not political games.

Will references to a checkered past be made? Sure, we have all made mistakes, chosen poorly, or had one too many. However, much like "W" who you all seem to love, HB is a man who has learned from his mistakes. Would you rather have someone who has lived life and learned, or someone who is trying to seek out internet predators and can't even turn a computer on?

We will welcome you to the family of Hoosier Bob supporters.

Give 'em the Brain HB!

Any man that drinks like HB can have my vote!!!!

Later tonight I might be seeing double - so he can have two votes.....:D

trickskier
11-03-2006, 11:21 AM
I'm voting for HB because I believe he's an alcoholic just like me!!! :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :friday: