PDA

View Full Version : UMP has issues....

erkoehler
11-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Thats right, UMP has commitment issues.....just ask his girlfriend! We've even offered to help him with the planning, but were shut down.

Will he be able to commit to the success of all, I THINK NOT!

Footin
11-02-2006, 09:44 PM
I bet he lives with her......IN SIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Thats right, UMP has commitment issues.....just ask his girlfriend! We've even offered to help him with the planning, but were shut down.

Will he be able to commit to the success of all, I THINK NOT!
We have this all worked out Mr. Erk. :D dont bring your political bulldozer into here trying to dig up dirt! only regret will you find!:D

6ballsisall
11-02-2006, 09:45 PM

Erkle, a grown man, lives at HOME with his parents! Do you want someone who isn't out on his own running your MC board???

11-02-2006, 09:46 PM
No, those were NOT prostitutes! my car really WAS dirty and I just needed to get it washed, really!

11-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Erkle, a grown man, lives at HOME with his parents! Do you want someone who isn't out on his own running your MC board???
Yes folks, and this man is also a perpetual college student, he has never finished anything! and accuses me of "commitment issues":rolleyes:

Footin
11-02-2006, 09:51 PM

The man is helping to care for his parents......have you no shame Mr. Randol.

11-02-2006, 09:53 PM
The man is helping to care for his parents......have you no shame Mr. Randol.
he is just fleecing them like he does everyone else....:rolleyes:

6ballsisall
11-02-2006, 10:02 PM
he is just fleecing them like he does everyone else....:rolleyes:

TRU DAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoosier Bob
11-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Thinking back I do not remember Eric ever having to pay for anything! I remember a teacher friend of mine who had him as a student. She told me even his lunch money came from an unknown contributer. I don't think he even carries a wallet? Maybe he is a spy? Talibandito?
Dirka Dirka, Jijad, Jijad!:o

11-02-2006, 10:12 PM
OH wow, Hoosier has got his hands on some hot info there. I bet your in danger now Bob, I advise you sleep with your motorcycle tonite. Thanks for the info, everything we can do to inform the voters!