PDA

View Full Version : NEWSFLASH! Erk was spotted at a CC dealer!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-02-2006, 10:14 PM
OK peeps. Scoop Ump is here to set the story straight! Erk was spotted at a CC dealer with his resume in hand!! Now HOW can you vote for a man with that type of lillyliver integrity? he waves the MC flag as long as the dollars are comin in, and then winter comes and BAM! he jumps ship...... vote for the candidate of your choice people. I heard my head campaign manager has photographic proof of this event!:cool:

Maristar210
11-02-2006, 10:16 PM
He was picking up a used MC taken on trade from a fool....

Give it a rest John Kerry

BriEOD
11-02-2006, 10:16 PM
OK peeps. Scoop Ump is here to set the story straight! Erk was spotted at a CC dealer with his resume in hand!! Now HOW can you vote for a man with that type of lillyliver integrity? he waves the MC flag as long as the dollars are comin in, and then winter comes and BAM! he jumps ship...... vote for the candidate of your choice people. I heard my head campaign manager has photographic proof of this event!:cool:
Maybe he should change his name to Rod. :D

BriEOD
11-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Give it a rest John Kerry
Don't get me started brother.

erkoehler
11-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Hey, I do everything I can to keep a perfectly good MC out of the hands of a Nautique dealer!

BriEOD
11-02-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey, I do everything I can to keep a perfectly good MC out of the hands of a Nautique dealer!
Amen brother.

6ballsisall
11-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Whats this Erk today about you thinking of buying a Bu Sportster to put up on your lake???? hmmm......... The more I think about it, your tonque is split isn't it.......

Footin
11-02-2006, 10:23 PM

What will this man not do for the cause?
He went to pick up the MC from "the man"

erkoehler
11-02-2006, 10:24 PM
Whats this Erk today about you thinking of buying a Bu Sportster to put up on your lake???? hmmm......... The more I think about it, your tonque is split isn't it.......

This coming from the man who uses and abuses his boats for a summer and then flips them!

11-02-2006, 10:24 PM
OMG Jeff! I just got a PM from Footin! he made me a large monetary offer to make the CC thread "dissapear". :eek: these guys are ruthless! underhanded, and have no scruples! VOTE FOR UMP!!!

Footin
11-02-2006, 10:26 PM
I did not have sexual.........nevermind.

This coming from the man who uses and abuses his boats for a summer and then flips them!
Look at that people! Biting that hand that feeds him! Can you belive he treats a customer like this? imagine how he will treat you as a member here......sad....very sad.....:(

I did not have sexual.........nevermind.
yea, nevermind that hammock!

6ballsisall
11-02-2006, 10:27 PM

ahem......abused???? See folks I make the man some spending money, then he bites the hand that fed him when the truth comes out. And abused???????

PUUUULLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: