PDA

View Full Version : THE Offical/unofficial voters box

6ballsisall
11-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Vote for your preferred 2007 Moderators

BriEOD
11-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Why isn't Gene on the list? And where is MarkP??

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-02-2006, 09:01 PM
Man, I am so ******* ****** that your endorsing Gene and not me JR!:noface: :noface: thats cuts me deep.....:cry:

Footin
11-02-2006, 09:05 PM
I gotta go with Erkle. He seems like a politician.

11-02-2006, 09:06 PM
You know, I did win the election here last winter, so I am kind of an incumbant. well, I better fire up my election team again. Lakey, Leroy, No1, Erk, dust off your straw hats and seersucker suits my friends, we is on the campaign trail!:D

Maristar210
11-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Hmmmmm

Let me think

Footin
11-02-2006, 09:12 PM
I'm campaining for Erkle, If he doesn't win.....get out the shampoo.

11-02-2006, 09:14 PM
Lets see.....I need a platform to run in this election with.....whats it gonna be....? Hmmmmm..... Bigmac is promising to stop all sigs, Erk just wants to sell boats....(that cheap Herb Tarleck) Perhaps we should conduct a poll to see what my platform should be...:D

TMCNo1
11-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Lets see.....I need a platform to run in this election with.....whats it gonna be....? Hmmmmm..... Bigmac is promising to stop all sigs, Erk just wants to sell boats....(that cheap Herb Tarleck) Perhaps we should conduct a poll to see what my platform should be...:D

Your platform should be TEAK and not fiberglass!:D Dontchano!

11-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Your platform should be TEAK and not fiberglass!:D Dontchaknow!
Donchano mine is teak now! I am old school! Vote for my bote!

TMCNo1
11-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Burritos have nothing to do with my campaign, the only illegal aliens I support are those little green men that visit me from outerspace. Their weedeaters have more power than our space shuttle, so I ain't gonna cross them!

erkoehler
11-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Thanks Footin......:)

pram
11-02-2006, 10:07 PM
I'm gonna wait till the very end when UMP and Erk are neck and neck so that I can cast the deciding vote.......

What will sway me...... the smooth talking saleman or the thought of a yooper with pastie promises and no more summer

Oh the decisions Oh the decisions

Minda ya TMC is looking pretty good with his affection for bender and all

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

(when does this thing end again?)

6ballsisall
11-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Lets not leave MYMC off the potential list here fellas. You realize he does pack a powerful punch with his "running mate"

X2M
11-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Why are there no ladies listed on the poll to vote for?

This isn't turning into a boys only club is it?

6ballsisall
11-02-2006, 11:27 PM

Never X2Momma!!! Part of UMP's platform involves creating foundations to get more women into TMC politics. We will need a strong woman to run this group. Vote for UMP and we'd like to offer you the job.

11-02-2006, 11:39 PM
Never X2Momma!!! Part of UMP's platform involves creating foundations to get more women into TMC politics. We will need a strong woman to run this group. Vote for UMP and we'd like to offer you the job.
thats right! To JR you listen! you can be part of the winning Team X2! we are looking for enthusiastic people of ALL walks of life here at UMP HQ. :)

Footin
11-02-2006, 11:42 PM
Hey X2, vote for Eric.

6ballsisall
11-02-2006, 11:43 PM
Hey X2, vote for Eric.

Your selling is getting weak. Last chance to learn from the best. Othwerwise, prepare to be dusted!!

erkoehler
11-02-2006, 11:44 PM

I support womens rights.....I'd give you the right to run Jrandol and UMP out of town :)

11-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Your selling is getting weak. Last chance to learn from the best. Othwerwise, prepare to be dusted!!
Listen to him Footin! this is your LAST CHANCE! Learn from the best, or fail like the rest!
NO matter what you choose, JR is your master now. WIth each passing moment you make yourself more my campaign servant. give in to the UMP side, it is the only way.

Footin
11-02-2006, 11:56 PM
I will stand with the best canidate, Mr. Erkle and we will overcome the competition.

6ballsisall
11-03-2006, 08:13 AM
Bump for those that weren't on last night.......

C'mon Peeps we need votes!! You know how this works, if you don't vote you can't biatch later if things dont go like you want!

11-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Bump for those that weren't on last night.......

C'mon Peeps we need votes!! You know how this works, if you don't vote you can't biatch later if things dont go like you want!
Thats right! listen to JR! he is pre-law!

LakePirate
11-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Please review this thread

Thank you for your Support (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=12729)

milkmania
11-03-2006, 11:50 AM

no way!!!!!!!http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84/jamesy5/he-man-woman-haters.jpg

:rolleyes:

jbfootin
11-03-2006, 12:03 PM
MYMC got me with the promise of more pics:)

Footin
11-03-2006, 11:36 PM
It's alive.

LakePirate
11-03-2006, 11:38 PM
Vote early and vote often, looks like my candidate is second only to a certain picture posting husband.

6ballsisall
11-03-2006, 11:42 PM
And MYMC is in the lead!!! UMP we have some ground to lay buddy!!! A pic of Priscilla might help here my friend.

east tx skier
11-04-2006, 01:19 AM
Did I get fired? :)

6ballsisall
11-04-2006, 08:46 AM

Nope........we just figure additional mods will be needed given we ALREADY have cabin fever..........:( :(

11-06-2006, 01:31 PM
I am totally failing here...... Must have been that wild weekend in Vegas during my college years :o Just remember, there is a time and a place for everything, and those place is Vegas, and the time is college years! I thought checkered pasts were the "IN" thing now????:D its working for Hoosier!

I SWEAR I hired those women in Vegas to WASH MY CAR! ;)

bcampbe7
11-06-2006, 01:33 PM

Stop with the wishful thinking!

6ballsisall
11-06-2006, 02:27 PM
I am totally failing here...... Must have been that wild weekend in Vegas during my college years :o Just remember, there is a time and a place for everything, and those place is Vegas, and the time is college years! I thought checkered pasts were the "IN" thing now????:D its working for Hoosier!

I SWEAR I hired those women in Vegas to WASH MY CAR! ;)

Come on Peeps!!! How could you deny such an honest man the opportunity for office??? That Erk character, all he wants to do is sell BOTES and dominate the MC boat sales. UMP on the other hand is interested in bettering all our lives with his crazy Yooper talk and FREE pasties for life!!! MYMC may be offering great pics but c'mon peeps!! Free pasties or good pics.......

hmmmmm......... better rethink this............:confused:

11-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Come on Peeps!!! How could you deny such an honest man the opportunity for office??? That Erk character, all he wants to do is sell BOTES and dominate the MC boat sales. UMP on the other hand is interested in bettering all our lives with his crazy Yooper talk and FREE pasties for life!!! MYMC may be offering great pics but c'mon peeps!! Free pasties or good pics.......

hmmmmm......... better rethink this...........

I dunno JR, those pics are swayin the vote! I can understand that as she is quite beautiful, but I dont understand how Hoosier is running close second?:confused: I dont recall him looking that sexy in a swimsuit at Mag Mania?:confused: so how is he getting nearly the same amount of votes as MYMC? I smell controversy! Is Hoosier stuffing the ballot box? I think his chads are hanging!

6ballsisall
11-06-2006, 02:43 PM
I think his chads are hanging!

UMP it becomes VERY hard to represent you in these matters when you make comments like that in public! Please be more cautious, I only have so many agents in black suits to spare. They run all over the country for you flashing the little light in peoples eyes to erase their memories of such comments. Your proposed budget cuts for the "Men in Black" to re-invest in FREE pasties for all MC owners will further avoid those fine professionals to aid you in your flatulence. Respectfully speaking of course SIR!

11-06-2006, 02:48 PM
point well taken JR!:o Hey, at least I am HONEST and can ADMIT when I make a mistake!

Where are Dooker and Hillbilly Toober? I need their votes! Can someone call them? dont they have a "bat phone" or sumptin?

kycat2007
11-06-2006, 02:52 PM
I love it Hoosier has not been on here at all and he is in second place. He is saving his campaign dollar to buy beer.

TMCNo1
11-06-2006, 02:57 PM
point well taken JR!:o Hey, at least I am HONEST and can ADMIT when I make a mistake!

Where are Dooker and Hillbilly Toober? I need their votes! Can someone call them? dont they have a "bat phone" or sumptin?

UMP, post some bikini pictures of Ms.UMP2B, that'll get you the votes!

kycat2007
11-06-2006, 03:15 PM
I do not think Hoosier know he is even on the ballet.

6ballsisall
11-06-2006, 03:17 PM

AGREED!!!!!!!!:cool: :D

jbfootin
11-06-2006, 03:48 PM
How did TMCNo1 vote for everyone?:confused:

11-06-2006, 04:33 PM
If I do that, I wont have to worry about the election as I will have plenty of other things to worry about!!!:o She would kick my arse if I did that!!!!

sizzler
11-06-2006, 04:38 PM
what NO English mod.....???????

6ballsisall
11-06-2006, 04:41 PM
If I do that, I wont have to worry about the election as I will have plenty of other things to worry about!!!:o She would kick my arse if I did that!!!!
Nah she'd like to be MARRIED to a man in power. :D

11-06-2006, 04:45 PM
what NO English mod.....???????
THe funny part is, they would never make anyone on that list of "candidates" a moderator!!!!:uglyhamme

sizzler
11-06-2006, 04:48 PM
i concur:D

11-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey JR, are you sure that chord is a C 7/13 ??? It sounded like a H#minor 7th to me. :D

11-06-2006, 04:52 PM
i concur:D
Hey Siz, I will only accept a Moderator position if Hoosier and Jrandol are my co-mods!. :D WE will keep law and order here!:D Could you imagine the chaos?:cool:

6ballsisall
11-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Hey JR, are you sure that chord is a C 7/13 ??? It sounded like a H#minor 7th to me. :D

Nah........it's about 10 cents sharp..........:rolleyes:

Maristar210
11-06-2006, 05:06 PM
After careful consideration I vote for :

None of the above

11-06-2006, 05:09 PM
my piano playing friend always jokes iwth me about theory. I will just be noodling around on the guitar, playing in a harmonic minor scale to get that "egyptian" music feel. and he will chuckle and say theyre goes Donny playing in H#minor again. He likes to keep things simple and I always start throwing theory out in the mix. the mere mention of thigns like Mixolydian 7th, Dorian, Locrian, Phyrigian, Natural, make him run the other way. most piano players love C, and hate anything too complex. Guitarists, its not as bad, you just move up or down the fret board. same scale patterns, just a different location. :)

TMCNo1
11-06-2006, 05:14 PM
How did TMCNo1 vote for everyone?:confused:

You can vote once, for as many as you want, cause we's gonna need'um all this winter. But, once you've voted for just one you can't go back and vote for more, or I may have a magic key already.............................you never know!

11-06-2006, 05:15 PM

None of the above
HA! the voice of reason finally surfaces!:)

11-06-2006, 05:20 PM
speaking of that, I got one of those Peterson virtual strobe tuners. Granted, not as accurate as an actual strobe ($2000) but at 1/10th of the cost, it does a DAYUM good job. For $200, you can go wrong. this thing RULES! it also has special modes for bass guitars, setting intonation, and regular guitars. its the schiznit IMO.

http://www.petersontuners.com/products/modelvsam/index.cfm

6ballsisall
11-06-2006, 05:24 PM
my piano playing friend always jokes iwth me about theory. I will just be noodling around on the guitar, playing in a harmonic minor scale to get that "egyptian" music feel. and he will chuckle and say theyre goes Donny playing in H#minor again. He likes to keep things simple and I always start throwing theory out in the mix. the mere mention of thigns like Mixolydian 7th, Dorian, Locrian, Phyrigian, Natural, make him run the other way. most piano players love C, and hate anything too complex. Guitarists, its not as bad, you just move up or down the fret board. same scale patterns, just a different location. :)

Dude you should have gone to music school where I did. Between my horn instructor and the private lesson instructions I took from the director of Jazz studies I ALWAYS got my balls busted. You HAD to know all the scales, modes, all that shiznit. My jazz studies teacher always screwed with me and made me play shiznit on the fly in all these wierd keys. It was a biatch!! You'd come home from your lesson and wanna crash. Usually we'd go to a local jazz club and play in jam sessions to blow off steam. :cool:

11-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Dude you should have gone to music school where I did. Between my horn instructor and the private lesson instructions I took from the director of Jazz studies I ALWAYS got my balls busted. You HAD to know all the scales, modes, all that shiznit. My jazz studies teacher always screwed with me and made me play shiznit on the fly in all these wierd keys. It was a biatch!! You'd come home from your lesson and wanna crash. Usually we'd go to a local jazz club and play in jam sessions to blow off steam. :cool:
yea, I learned theory on my own. Bought a course and studied it. Very helpful IMO. you dont need to be a master of it, but it helps to have a basic understanding of it. I am by NO means a master of it, but I know enough to get by. It opened up a whole new world of being able to improvise in a jam session. As long as you know the chords they are using, you can pretty much wail guitar solos all night and not sound like a pig caught in a barbed wire fence. :cool:

sizzler
11-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Hey Siz, I will only accept a Moderator position if Hoosier and Jrandol are my co-mods!. :D WE will keep law and order here!:D Could you imagine the chaos?:cool:
luckily i am only on here half the time of you guys....but UMP you get my vote.......

11-06-2006, 06:05 PM
luckily i am only on here half the time of you guys....but UMP you get my vote.......
Siz, too bad you cant be on here at about 9 to 11 EST time in the states. thats when the best NONsense goes down. My bruthas Hoosia, JR, Lakey, No1, Erk, Stevo137, and Staristar are in prime form about then. Thats when the goofiness and dumbarse humor really flies.

anyway, THANKS Siz! :D

sizzler
11-06-2006, 06:08 PM
its 10pm here UMP.....off to bed to get my beauty sleep...not that i need it of course......got three hard days of drinking ahead of me.....

play nicely y'all

11-06-2006, 06:10 PM
its 10pm here UMP.....off to bed to get my beauty sleep...not that i need it of course......got three hard days of drinking ahead of me.....

play nicely y'all
alright man! you take care! WOW a 3 day'er! good luck and dont do anything Hoosier wouldnt do! (but if you do, name it after me!);) 8p :D

TMCNo1
11-06-2006, 06:22 PM
......got three hard days of drinking ahead of me.....

play nicely y'all

PLOP, PLOP, FIZZ, FIZZ, what a relief to SIZZ it is!

11-06-2006, 09:54 PM
I dont care if I win or not, I just wanna get more votes than Hoosier!:D 8p

Bruce
11-07-2006, 12:30 AM
I'm from Louisiana and you are tekking me I can only vote once! Remember our slogan "vote early, vote often"

LakePirate
11-07-2006, 01:18 AM

None of the above

Thanks Monty Brewster.

01-30-2007, 10:43 PM
In light of recent events, figured we better fire up this thread again.....

LakePirate
01-30-2007, 10:44 PM
I leave for a little while and you boys and girls go and run Eastie out of his mod job. What is the world of team talk coming to?

tex
01-30-2007, 10:53 PM
I vote for a very morally casual girl!

Maristar210
01-30-2007, 10:54 PM

Amen brutha.... amen

01-30-2007, 10:54 PM
(In my best Leon Phelps voice) Oooooooo! a lady.:D