Huge savings on 2007 PROSHOP Items CWB CONNELLY etc
Call for more details (813) 996 2297 OR EMAIL JIM @
jim.baws@verizon.net

DooSPX
11-02-2006, 07:30 PM
hmm... sounds fun

trickskier
11-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Jim, are you going to have M/C accessories on sale? I'm lookng for the LED anchor tower light.

Jim@BAWS
11-06-2006, 06:47 PM
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3320/387191.html?1162845047

atlfootr
11-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Hey erkie ... U driv'n down for this CrAzY MaN's SALE :confused:

erkoehler
11-06-2006, 07:55 PM
Nah, I put to many miles on my truck as it is...

SkiDog
11-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Nah, I put to many miles on my truck as it is...

You don't know what yer missin!

TMCNo1
11-06-2006, 08:41 PM
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3320/387191.html?1162845047

Jim, you should have left your clothes on for the picture in the ad!

erkoehler
11-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Does look like a cool event, but I wouldn't classify FL as Polar Bear weather in December?

Jim@BAWS
11-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Jim, you should have left your clothes on for the picture in the ad!

Actually we needed a picture of a POLAR BEAR. This will be our first event at our new LAKESIDE location...anyway I needed that picture so I downloaded one from GOOGLE PHOTOS This was the best picture of a POLAR BEAR I could find. Come to find out his name is "HAROLD" and he is lives at the Tennesse State Zoo in Knoxville...coincidence I do not know. I was hoping to have him at the reunion a couple of weeks ago to help draw a crowd and get the HYPE up about the upcoming event. The ZOO KEEPER would not rent him out for the weekend.

Jim@BAWS

PS Play along if you want...I have LOTS more where this came from

TMCNo1
11-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Actually we needed a picture of a POLAR BEAR. This will be our first event at our new LAKESIDE location...anyway I needed that picture so I downloaded one from GOOGLE PHOTOS This was the best picture of a POLAR BEAR I could find. Come to find out his name is "HAROLD" and he is lives at the Tennesse State Zoo in Knoxville...coincidence I do not know. I was hoping to have him at the reunion a couple of weeks ago to help draw a crowd and get the HYPE up about the upcoming event. The ZOO KEEPER would not rent him out for the weekend.

Jim@BAWS

PS Play along if you want...I have LOTS more where this came from

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme That's a shame, they wouldn't rent him out. You would finally have something that drinks more beer than, Skidog!

atlfootr
11-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Sounds pretty cold to me, were do'n a 5man Team 50 mile Barefoot Endurance Race
on one of the local lake's here in Winter Haven December 2 - 3 '06.

Jim@BAWS
11-07-2006, 03:43 PM
:That's a shame, they wouldn't rent him out. You would finally have something that drinks more beer than, Skidog!

HAROLD...get off line right now...I swear you are online 99% of the day. Porter and the WHOLE TEAM from Tampa is geting ready to show you HOW IT IS DONE...start cleaning.

LOVE RICK PORTER:banana: :banana: :banana:

Jim@BAWS
11-07-2006, 04:05 PM
HAROLD...get off line right now...I swear you are online 99% of the day. Porter and the WHOLE TEAM from Tampa is geting ready to show you HOW IT IS DONE...start cleaning.

BY THE WAY...The 3 dancing bananas are PORTER, HOLT and GRAZIANI

Rick is waiting for a response...I see you are finally offline.
Either you are taking your afternoon nap or you are in line at
PICADILLY's cafateria trying to get your EARLY BIRD EVENING SENIOR SPECIAL, LIVER AND ONIONS YUCK!!!. Call Crotty I heard his props are for rent...by the way Porter did'nt need them to WIN

BriEOD
11-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Jim,

It has been like 80 degrees out lately!

You guys relocated over to Bell Lake? Are you right off of 41?

TMCNo1
11-07-2006, 07:16 PM
BY THE WAY...The 3 dancing bananas are PORTER, HOLT and GRAZIANI

Rick is waiting for a response...I see you are finally offline.
Either you are taking your afternoon nap or you are in line at
PICADILLY's cafateria trying to get your EARLY BIRD EVENING SENIOR SPECIAL, LIVER AND ONIONS YUCK!!!. Call Crotty I heard his props are for rent...by the way Porter did'nt need them to WIN

Hey guys, you see, I am off here once and a while. It's cold, raining and the boat has been ready since Norris Lake, June 2005. It's always ready! BTW, I love liver and onions @3:30 in the afternoon, allows the gas out by 9:00.

TMCNo1
11-07-2006, 07:24 PM

You guys need to buy a computer, quit spending money on new boats and get on here and have some fun. I cleaned the boat up when we got home from Norris lake last year. We are going Sat. to get some Stabil in the fuel system and I'll make some noise on the water for y'all.

Jim@BAWS
12-04-2006, 05:43 PM
This is the weekend

Hope to see everyone in the area stop by

Jim

Check out the updates

www.lolwake.com

TMCNo1
12-04-2006, 07:10 PM
This is the weekend

Hope to see everyone in the area stop by

Jim

Check out the updates

www.lolwake.com

Jim, I see you are having a hotdog bonfire! Why don't you just build a fire with wood and roast the hotdogs and serve them to the attendees instead of burning them, they are too soggy to burn?

Jim@BAWS
12-12-2006, 03:00 PM
The event was AWESOME. Great turnout and great water
Pictures and comments can be viewed at

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/395626.html?1165946845

www.lolwake.com

http://www.ourtownfla.com/S_Sponsors_Adverting__Banners/Bay_Area_Water_Sports/Bay_Area_Water_Sports.htm

Thanks for checking it out

Jim