PDA

View Full Version : Who will win Louisville or West Virgina

kycat2007
11-02-2006, 10:59 AM
Just curious what you guys think on this game tonight. I am a Kentucky fan and don't care too much for UL but I did graduate from there. Just wanted to see what you guys thought about the game. Home field advantage is big for UL and they seem to have the talent. If they win it looks like they will move up in the polls and will be legit top 5 program. Is West Virginia good enough?

loeweb
11-02-2006, 11:12 AM
wv. I'm sitting next to a guy who says he has forgotten more about football than any of us will ever know and he says wv in a hard fought battle. Offensively WV is very tough with multiple options, as well as UL, but in the end WV by 3.

trickskier
11-02-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm pulling for Louisville for obvious reasons!

RexDog1
11-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Louisville will win, in a game like this I need to go with the home team

I think it will get down to Louisville, Ohio State, Michigan,
I thought Auburn or Notre Dame, Would be there but they lost
And I had my hopes for USC oh well………:cool:

LakePirate
11-02-2006, 11:58 AM
wv. I'm sitting next to a guy who says he has forgotten more about football than any of us will ever know and he says wv in a hard fought battle. Offensively WV is very tough with multiple options, as well as UL, but in the end WV by 3.

I am sure he has, or at least thinks he has.

kycat2007
11-02-2006, 12:46 PM
Not sure if you heard about this but kinda questionable.
U of L invited the West Virgina band to share in the half time activities. They were alotted like 3 1/2 minutes. It takes 9 buses and plenty of time to get the West Virginia band to go to a game. Since this is on ESPN it is a big deal.
U of L called them this past week and canceled their time. The reason was that U of L had their time cut because of halft time activities so that entailed would not allow WV to participate. They should have given up thier spot or the pregame spots.

U of L did bad in my opinion.

bigpack20
11-02-2006, 01:00 PM
West Virgina will win

loeweb
11-02-2006, 01:36 PM
I am sure he has, or at least thinks he has.

Exactly! He's a big talker.

kycat2007
11-02-2006, 11:01 PM
Looks like Louisville is doing all the talking. They are putting it to them.