PDA

View Full Version : So Long For Now...

stevo137
11-01-2006, 08:54 PM
All, you are a great group!
I'm off to new things and hope the best for all of you. I have been fortunate to meet some of you face to face and have great memories that I will not forget.
I am no longer in the MC family but wow did I have a great run!
I will be focusing on my family, my music, getting back to a decent level of fitness, and traveling.
All is well with my family and and work, it's just time to move on and I have really enjoyed being a part of the MC lifestyle.
Again, I wish the best for all of you and thanks so much for all of the memories.
Best regards and goodbye for now,
stevo

Maristar210
11-01-2006, 08:57 PM
Stevo-

I have enjoyed your contribution to this forum. I wish you the best of luck, you always have a home here in my eyes.

Steve

tex
11-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Steve-You gave me my 2 favorite threads-Swimsuit and It's Friday!
I can't wait to see your wife in a swimsuit and have a drink with you! Until then...You will be missed!

Tex

BriEOD
Good luck brother Steve. Stop by now and again.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
Dayum Steve.....I am really bummed to hear your leaving us:( I know I only met you once, but I feel like I am losing a friend here. You've been such a part of the friendly banter that makes this place so fun. and you made Mag Mania a blast too. I am glad that all is well with your family and that your not leaving do to bad circumstances, but dang, your still leaving. Try to check in with us from time to time!:)

and please, for gawd's sake, come back to give usMORE COWBELL!!!!!!:headbang: :toast:

André
11-01-2006, 09:03 PM
All, you are a great group!
I'm off to new things and hope the best for all of you. I have been fortunate to meet some of you face to face and have great memories that I will not forget.
I am no longer in the MC family but wow did I have a great run!
I will be focusing on my family, my music, getting back to a decent level of fitness, and traveling.
All is well with my family and and work, it's just time to move on and I have really enjoyed being a part of the MC lifestyle.
Again, I wish the best for all of you and thanks so much for all of the memories.
Best regards and goodbye for now,
stevo
Well,if i could ,i would serve you a large Sam Adams!
Take care of you and your family and enjoy life my friend.I can certainly understand your priorities and they are right.
We'll miss you !
Come back anytime man!
Cheers!

T Scott
11-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Good luck Steve!! I wish you all the best!

kycat2007
11-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Man I feel like the person you are breaking up with. I want to say something to make you stay or reconsider your decision.

You excel so much with that ski under your feet. I bet we will hear from you sooner than you think. You have to pass on all those skills to the son and maybe some of us.

Good luck.
Brad

Hoosier Bob
11-01-2006, 09:25 PM
It is a computer Steve! No obligation you just turn it of when you are done! I will mss you my friend but you should and will check in once in awhile. Take care of that family and thanks for the room!
HB

6ballsisall
11-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Steve take care man! Check in from time to time and tell us all about the travel, family, and uh......A swimsuit pic every once in a while will be just fine too......:D

Footin
11-01-2006, 10:19 PM
He'll be back.....they all come back.

Good luck Steve.

jbfootin
11-01-2006, 10:33 PM
It always sucks to see people sign off... especially ones that contribute as much as stevo. Can say you are cutting back and not going to be around as much...but to quit cold turkey...harsh...:confused:

Good luck and check in when you can:)

Mag_Red
11-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Not sure what to say.............people come and go in our lives on a daily basis. Most we forget, but there are those rare individuals that touch our lives and make it better. For me, you are one of those people. I will miss your presence around here, but you will never be forgot. Good luck with the next chapter in your life, I know it will be GREAT!!! And you know if you and the family ever want to come down to the lake, you will always be welcome.:wavey:

quincyfirefighter
11-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Good luck Steve and to your family... Be safe and take care ;)

Leroy
11-01-2006, 11:54 PM
I'll miss you Stevo, if you are around Indy, give me a call.

erkoehler
11-01-2006, 11:59 PM
Steve, sorry to see you go....If your ever up in the chicago land area, look me up and I'll get you a pull :) Hope you succeed in your future plans, and make it back to MC at some point!

P.S. I owe you a slalom rope still...email or PM me an address to ship it to :)

vegashomeexpert
11-02-2006, 12:00 AM
Don't forget us in Vegas! Good luck with all of your ventures.

JEREMY79
11-02-2006, 07:23 AM
Steve, good luck in your next adventure. We really enjoyed meeting you and Jr. Seems like such a cool family. Take care Steve.

Jeremy and Nikki

jlf
11-02-2006, 08:15 AM
It was nice to meet you, before you leave you owe Sassy and I a copy of that chili receipe!! I wish you the best of luck in your new adventures. I was hoping to get some skiing pointers from you at MM3 next year, maybe you can still pop in and say hello, bring the whole family you can say you are "traveling".

Workin' 4 Toys
11-02-2006, 08:26 AM
Steve,
Let me know when you have a taste for Hooters wings or beverages..;)

Call me anytime.. Best wishes..

Workin' 4 Toys
11-02-2006, 08:29 AM
Edit- If you ever do end up at my water hole, call me, If I'm around, I'll see if I can arrange a pull.. Maybe even on the course...;)

LakePirate
11-02-2006, 09:30 AM
Don't be a stranger StevO

Like HB said, check in from time to time. Someone can give you the latest happenings.

You know we should have a weekly update thread where ONE person provides an update of the weeks activities.

Something like this

- 10/29 - 11/4

JR was in as UMP's wedding singer currently out http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=2114

BigMac has added another tip to the board for those of you not interested in seeing UMP's Sig Line.

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=12703

Site is appalled at the idiotic actions of Ryan Phillipe

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=12685

Stev0137 is heading out, a sad day for all Team Talkers.

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=12700

And so on and so forth.

TMCNo1
11-02-2006, 09:34 AM
We are sorry to you are leaving us. Hope the departure will be short and you return once in a while to visit. Take care!

trickskier
11-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Best of Luck Steve. I have to agree with HB it's a computer and a website. You do not have to own a MasterCraft to login. Your experience is needed......BTW if your ever in Jax, FL. I would be more than happy to meet you and give you a pull......Again, best of luck!!!

RexDog1
11-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Steve

Thank you For The Threads and your thoughts, I will miss you, take care
Check back in sometimes, and give UMP He$$

Swimsuit Pics:headbang:

Friday Time To Drink:toast:

What’s For Dinner?:popcorn:

To name a few………..:wavey:

Ever get to Sol. Cali. Look me up for a beer!!!!!!

Tryin-again
11-02-2006, 10:01 AM
Good Luck Steve.....

If you or your's are ever in Central TX - Look me up! I'll buy ya'll a beer or pull ya or both......

pq2
11-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Steve, thanks for all your help, hope to see you here soon.

Ryan
11-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Good luck with your endevors. I bet we'll see you once in a while, heck, you've got to come back to read all of your well-wishes.

east tx skier
11-02-2006, 12:16 PM
To reiterate what others have said, I'm very sorry to see you go. As HB said, there's no harm in your stopping by periodically. Nobody holds it against the Rolling Stones when they go back on tour even though they had their first farewell tour long ago. There's no obligatory time commitment here. So stopping in to say "hello" is welcomed. What's more, if you're ever down in Texas again, please drop me a line. In the meantime, you will be missed.

All the best to you and yours,
Doug

maristarman
11-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Wishing you Fair Winds and Following Seas.

As had been said many times previously, no need to be an MC owner to continue as a valued TMC member.

Just look at Rodltg2 and his 4000 + posts.

Leroy
11-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Too bad Stevo's gone and can't see all this great stuff we are all saying about him! ;)

Give us a sign Stevo!

east tx skier
11-02-2006, 12:22 PM
I still remember the last time he left.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-02-2006, 12:37 PM
I still remember the last time he left.
you mean when he sold his boat?

east tx skier
11-02-2006, 12:38 PM
you mean when he sold his boat?

No. Long before that. Everybody needs a break from the usual routine from time to time. I'll miss Steve, but hope to hear from him again soon.

Ric
11-02-2006, 01:00 PM
you guys and the mm pics ran him off!!

Seriously though Steve, pop in for a visit now and then!

Tryin-again
11-02-2006, 01:04 PM
you guys and the mm pics ran him off!!

Seriously though Steve, pop in for a visit now and then!

THreadjack - Welcome back Ric!........ We haven't heard much from you in the last couple of days..... Been Sick? 8p 8p

mitch
11-02-2006, 01:55 PM
No. Long before that. Everybody needs a break from the usual routine from time to time. I'll miss Steve, but hope to hear from him again soon.

Certainly true, but why not simply stop visiting the site for a while vs. the heartfelt so long everyone:wavey: ??? To each his own, I suppose...but I know one thing, Gene would not approve

G-man
11-02-2006, 02:16 PM
steve

It was great getting to know you and the family on the web, you will be missed and your lovely wife even more.

later