PDA

View Full Version : This is what you get when you mix water and alcohol

RobertT
10-31-2006, 12:07 PM
A freaking good time!!!

Several weeks ago we had a Poker Run on my lake for charity....my house was one of the stops. This is what its all about!

Anyway, as it gets colder and we start dreaming of warmer weather, I like to reminisce....

Thought I would share.

http://www.trask.smugmug.com/gallery/2050404

trickskier
10-31-2006, 04:56 PM
Looks like a great time! Thanks for sharing the Pics! BTW what was the water temp that day?

jraben8
10-31-2006, 05:04 PM
Looks like a blast!

Sometimes I really miss that place...

RobertT
10-31-2006, 05:08 PM
Looks like a great time! Thanks for sharing the Pics! BTW what was the water temp that day?

About 60 degrees. My son is nuts...they swam out to the double decker pontoon a bunch of times.

trickskier
10-31-2006, 05:16 PM
About 60 degrees. My son is nuts...they swam out to the double decker pontoon a bunch of times.

Water temp is getting cooler here too. However, air temp makes it bareable during the heat of the day. Pulled my son & his friends last week.

André
10-31-2006, 05:21 PM
Water temp is getting cooler here too...
Ya,sure:rolleyes: !How exactly is cold in your area?
Woke up to a thin ice on the lake this morning!:(

trickskier
10-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Ya,sure:rolleyes: !How exactly is cold in your area?
Woke up to a thin ice on the lake this morning!:(

And that's exactly why I live in FLORIDA. Take a close look at my Avatar......Reptiles like WARM weather. If it gets below 65 I put on a windbreaker!:dance:

Maristar210
10-31-2006, 09:42 PM
Hey Robert T

Great pics. Great group of folks and some wonderful kids. You are a lucky man my friend....

Steve

RobertT
11-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Hey Robert T

Great pics. Great group of folks and some wonderful kids. You are a lucky man my friend....

Steve

Yeah, its a very cool place to live. I am lucky. This was more of the pontoon crowd, but a fantastic event for the community. About 400 people or so were entertained on my dock..not many strangers on the lake any longer.

Its always something here. The next weekend we had an endurance barefoot race on a river nearby, my neighbor and good friend had a part afterwards.

Somehow I ended up in a headstand contest with Keith St Onge at 2:00am.

I don't remember it at all, but was told I lost:confused:

trickskier
11-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Somehow I ended up in a headstand contest with Keith St Onge at 2:00am.

I don't remember it at all, but was told I lost:confused:

Must have been all that BOOZE, I mean Blood rushing to your head! :friday: