PDA

View Full Version : Mastercraft Store Poll

BrianM
12-16-2004, 06:50 PM
Listen Up Mastercraft!

Post constructive criticism and ideas for new products after you vote. If we are lucky they might listen.

east tx skier
12-16-2004, 06:51 PM
Is voting enabled?

BrianM
12-16-2004, 06:54 PM
Man, you posted that as I was working on the poll. Should work now.

MarkP
12-16-2004, 06:55 PM
Hit the button.:rant: . I want to vote too:banana: !!

MarkP
12-16-2004, 06:56 PM
Ok, I'm in:D ..

BrianM
12-16-2004, 07:07 PM
I would like to see a couple of basic things. T-shirts in various colors with the plain MasterCraft logo across the chest. Good fitting (no trucker hats) in various colors with the plain MasterCraft logo on front(like the youth hat). Gives us some basic stuff without all of the bling.

east tx skier
12-16-2004, 07:09 PM
MC, as I said before, I think it's better than last year and that's a good thing. Most of it is too expensive for what it is, but I'll probably buy a few things if I'm feeling saucy. A step in the right direction is not something about which I'm apt to complain. I know it's hard to please everyone. My $.02.

MarkP
12-16-2004, 07:09 PM
I agree with all of that Brian

east tx skier
12-16-2004, 07:12 PM
Oh, and I agree with what Brian wants.

JEREMY79
12-16-2004, 08:26 PM
MC, I think they need to incorporate all models of boats. You dont ever see a shirt (reasonably priced) with the old stars and stripes logo, and I'm sure everyone with a prostar would like to have a prostar shirt or hat.. just my :twocents:

MarkP
12-18-2004, 07:16 PM
Careful

Someone might rat us out and tell Mastercraft that we are up to noooo good:uglyhamme

H20skeefreek
12-19-2004, 08:48 AM
what are we gonna do, start a coup d’état?....not a bad idea if I do say so myself :D

jsonova99
01-12-2005, 05:24 PM
I like the idea of selling some stuff that incorporates older models. Besides, if I bought a new MC, I wouldn't have any money leftover to buy a t-shirt to match it :uglyhamme

Mag_Red
01-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Hey........I think they are adding some new stuff :eek:

Ric
01-12-2005, 05:36 PM
Hey........I think they are adding some new stuff :eek:
I like that ski bag but $70.00? whew I think I will pass(store says it's out of stock anyway).
alot of the pages dont work so I think the store could be a cool thing but it needs alot of work(that's my vote).

tex
01-12-2005, 05:43 PM
mastercraft wet/dry bags. basic shirts and hats. i love retro but more style. lower prices!!!! i need something to hold my beer. coozie and ice chest! cool sweats that don't look like a dude on yo mtv raps. did i mention lower prices!

Andyg
01-12-2005, 06:28 PM
My problem is probably independant of which website they use. I ordered two hats the week before Christmas and according to my account they still haven't shipped. The other thing is that half of the pictures are not posted.

captkidd
01-19-2005, 01:08 PM
I agree with everyone. Lower prices, more "standard" logo stuff, especially caps. I would really like to order a basic black cap with the regular MC logo on it, for $15 or less. I'll bet these would sell very well (also, navy, red, white, etc.). I prefer an MC logo to a PS logo because no one would know what PS meant (except MC owners).

BarefootWt
02-06-2005, 10:57 AM
The store needs MC beach towels for one. Mine are so old you can barely ready the graphics. The wind breaker jackets a few years back were also pretty cool - a little too expensive, however. You will need to find the right price point.

aprgriggs
02-06-2005, 11:52 AM
i need something to hold my beer. coozie and ice chest!

me too...I would also like cheaper prices, at least for team members.

Professor
02-06-2005, 01:02 PM
The more I think about this question the more I wonder why the products seem overpriced. I can obtain many of the same items with other “ads” for much less and free (some cities are obtaining free police cars if they agree to allow ads to remain on the vehicles). What I would like are quality products for a value. I understand that with more ‘runs’ - more items that are made - the more inexpensive the goods. I have a difficult time paying a higher price for an item when that item is used as an advertisement. You know, come to think of it, I would allow ads to be placed on my boat if they gave me one free. PLEASE!

Mi.mc
06-04-2006, 04:10 PM
like many people have said, i wanna see more regular tee shirts w/ mastercraft logos, and hats that just have the mastercraft logo, things are getting far to weird looking. On another note, the "proshop Showcase" on the side in the home page doesn't work. It has a picture of certain items, but whenever i click on them, the page it opens says sorry, but we dont have the page of the website you entered. Is there anything that can be done about that?

kycat2007
06-04-2006, 06:29 PM
I was trying to get into the proshop Friday and could not access it. I would like to see a varitey of tshirts, videos maybe like the edge ski video, good baseball stylish hats not truckers, ski bags reasonably priced, and towels may some variety.

Maybe they could give us a break if we present to them our vin #s or registartions which would allow them to know who owns the boats they are selling. They could then send out mailers with info about what they have available. I know this is kinda same as TMC members but I get stuff from Golf Galaxy and Dick's every once in a while and I buy because of it.

I would buy a nice Mastercraft jacket if it looked good also. :twocents:

mitch
06-04-2006, 06:35 PM
I'm sure MC will see this thread and revamp the Proshop to incl the stuff we'd actually buy. :D Not gonna happen. We've been bit&hing for a few years now, and little to no change in inventory. I have not bought anything in several years.

sixysixss
06-04-2006, 07:19 PM
I placed an order on May 19 -- Still haven't received anything since my original order confirmation. They really need to work on C.S. before I'll ever place another order.

BuoyChaser
06-04-2006, 09:58 PM
I would like to see a couple of basic things. T-shirts in various colors with the plain MasterCraft logo across the chest. Good fitting (no trucker hats) in various colors with the plain MasterCraft logo on front(like the youth hat). Gives us some basic stuff without all of the bling.
some flexfit hats, those are great!!!looks like a custom fit hat, but for us with bigger melons stretches...

how about some personalized gear, like MC embroidering our name initials...

BuoyChaser
06-04-2006, 10:34 PM
what about cool, innovative products that go along with the MasterCraft slogan:
1. removable floor cooler inserts (grab and go)
2. heated blankets
3. waterproof boat acorns to keep feet warm
4. child seat
5. toys
6. ...

it's a branding thing, come on whose in charge of the marketing, you could make MasterCraft everything...like Craftsman tools...

guess that's why i'm in marketing...

Bert
06-04-2006, 11:11 PM
MC, I think they need to incorporate all models of boats. You dont ever see a shirt (reasonably priced) with the old stars and stripes logo, and I'm sure everyone with a prostar would like to have a prostar shirt or hat.. just my :twocents:
What he said + shock tubes at a realistic price

skitilldark
06-04-2006, 11:55 PM
How about sticking one with MasterCraft logo? I really don't care much about what the logo looked like in the late 60's. It's okay to have a few of these, but let's just stick with the logo we have and create some apparel around it.

richardsoncd
06-05-2006, 09:21 AM
I wonder how much that MC iron-on logo really costs, because before you put "MasterCraft" on a shock tube, it is worth about $15....that white ink costs $35 :eek: and I think I got charged $5 just to look at the hoodie sweatshirt. Anyone who has ever gotten shirts made knows they only cost about $6-$8 for single color emblems (and thats ordering less than 100).

Ideas for MC stuff:
-Neo lifevests
-Ski Gloves
-Coozies
-throw cushions
-coolers that hold more than 6 cans and ice
-posters
-diffrent variety decals

oxberger
06-09-2006, 05:41 PM
I think everyone agrees, the pricing for MC stuff is too high, however for a lard a$$ like me I wouldon't mind paying the high pricing for something cool that would fit. I'd like to see extened sizes for those of us (at least my fat but) that need them, and I would love a windbreaker and t-shirts with the old logo.

SkiDog
06-10-2006, 06:56 PM
What about a nice golf or collared shirt for wearing out on the town?! Who ever is in charge of marketing MC stuff has the imagination of a dead body! I know that MC is not nearly as big as say Harley Davidson, but that shouldn't get in the way being able to come up with some products that people will actually buy! There are a LOT of MC customers in the northern areas of the country, so why not produace a really nice, warm velour jacket with the LOGO on it. There are a ton of things that can be made with the MC logo on it, So corporate needs to gain a little vision

TMCNo1
06-11-2006, 09:56 AM
What would be the purpose? Just like them lingere drawers from Victoria's Secretions, they wear them for a few minutes, take'um off, get nakid and jump in a pile and sing hymns! I say they make a big ole sheet of black plactic with a MC decal on it to put on the living room floor for a "Crisco Party"!

Farmer Ted
06-11-2006, 10:56 AM
mastercraft wet/dry bags. basic shirts and hats. i love retro but more style. lower prices!!!! i need something to hold my beer. coozie and ice chest! cool sweats that don't look like a dude on yo mtv raps. did i mention lower prices!

Tex is all over it!

-basic t-shirts
-basic t-shirts
-basic t-shirts

Dark Blue with yellow "MasterCraft"
Red with white "MasterCraft"
Dark Green with white "MasterCraft"
Gray with navy blue "MasterCraft"

Gold Teef with MC on them
a coozie that will fit my 40
MC by Design 22s for my trailer
Spinners for my 22s

did I mention basic t-shirts?

michael freeman
06-12-2006, 06:48 AM
I would be happy if they would just send me the stuff I ordered. This is what the status of my order is after a week:

Thank you. Your order is being processed.
If you have any questions about your order, please Contact Us.