PDA

View Full Version : MC Kegerator

east tx skier
12-16-2004, 03:21 PM
Sadly, this isn't mine. A friend just emailed it to me.

Anyone care to suggest some further MC-oriented modifications. I'd say put an airguide speedo on the side and hook it up to an internal thermometer.

Footin
12-16-2004, 03:47 PM
How about a slolom handle threaded on the end for the tap handle.

bcampbe7
12-16-2004, 04:48 PM
How about a slolom handle threaded on the end for the tap handle.

Or a throttle handle...

BriEOD
12-16-2004, 04:50 PM
MC cleat for the door handle.

bcampbe7
12-16-2004, 04:51 PM
MC cleat for the door handle.

pop-up? That would be cool...

east tx skier
12-16-2004, 04:57 PM
It would be a waste, but how about the top of a pylon for the tap. I like the cleat and the handle, too. Maybe we could get atlfootr's contact to make some skins for it.

east tx skier
12-16-2004, 04:59 PM
By the way, while I ended up buying a ready-made kegerator when I found a good deal on ebay, has anybody tried to convert an old freezer like this one? The conversion kits are pretty cheap and it's not uncommon to find someone giving away old freezers. Just add a temperature regulator by Johnson Controls and you're done.

Zach S
12-16-2004, 07:27 PM
How about a little teak swim platform where the drain area is currently. :banana:

Lance
12-16-2004, 09:04 PM
You guys are too much!! Love my MC but I have to admit you guys are much more creative than I am on how to dress up a kegerator!!

I am struggling on what I can add and maybe I would say the anti-skid stickers from the trailer on the floor in front of the kegerator in case beer does spill.

MCPS205
12-16-2004, 09:05 PM
That is my friend's fridge... that is the favorite dispensing equipment of our team. We have had many good nights around this fine machine. I will tell him all your suggestions; i especially love the teak platform. Maybe I could get some more pics if we make any additions.

east tx skier
12-16-2004, 09:51 PM
I wondered if somebody was going to claim it. Hope he doesn't mind my posting it (got it in an email from a person in my ski club). Please tell him, "Nice Work!" :toast:

MarkP
12-16-2004, 10:01 PM
Wow

Small world. Sure hope we get those updated shots..:friday:

TourneyChef
12-26-2004, 08:49 PM
I cant believe my kegerator is on the Team MC site! Yeah, that thing lives on the porch of our ski team's lake house at the University of Wisconsin Stout. No home should be without one.

I loved the ideas you guys had, but I'm having a tough time facilitating some of them. I have some pretty elaborate plans lined up for this thing, but am not getting the support of my local dealer in getting them fabricated. Thought maybe some of you would have a couple ideas.

1. New tap handle to be drilled and tapped MC throttle handle and knob.
(I have tried 2 dealers and MC parts dept. for this, maybe it's just because it's Christmas time, but I think it would be easier to find a spare door off a DeLorean than this part. WHY???)
2. Pop up cleats, need 3 to offset door handle.
3. Source for airguide thermometer idea, would like to have a speedo on the left side of the tap, perfect pass on right.
4. red/green bow light for top, can I find something in 110v. that coyuld plug into AC and actually light up?
5. Old school MC graphics for 93 era stars & stripes 25th ann logo to be stenciled and painter around top (will replace current MasterCraft decal) I will size it down and get stars custom cut from vinyl to offset the candy red stripe.
6. custom teak swim platform to sit at base of fridge (this is already in production)
7. Custom painted Co2 tank (just completed)
8. "World Record Towboats" decals for bottom of door. what would finish it off more perfectly?

Pictures will be posted of all updates and we appreciate anyone's help that can give it. All donations and helpful info will be rewarded with invites to our place up here in the northwoods for a pull on our lake and an evening of partying with college girls who 3 event. How can you go wrong?

thanks again, see you on the water this spring.
Matt Kerhin

André
12-26-2004, 09:11 PM
an evening of partying with college girls who 3 event. How can you go wrong?

Matt Kerhin

LMAO Too funny!

MarkP
12-26-2004, 10:12 PM
"an evening of partying with college girls who 3 event. How can you go wrong?"

Thats just SAD.. All of that typing and all we see is :banana: "GIRLS!! :banana: Bla bla bla :banana: GIRLS :banana: bla bla bla... Whats wrong with us?? Sorry tourneychef.. And

Welcome aboard..

Farmer Ted
12-26-2004, 11:10 PM
you might get some donations if you posted pictures of college girls who 3 event in the swimsuit thread....

just a thought...

...or you could just email them to me instead

Leroy
12-27-2004, 12:48 AM
email to Brad so we can all enjoy!

On the bow light, if someone has an old one I can put an adapter on it and fix it up.

6balls
01-02-2005, 07:20 PM
I cant believe my kegerator is on the Team MC site!

Nice One Matt! It took me forever to find the pic on here. Glad to see those PS 197 Decals have not gone to waste. I just got back from Vancouver on Thursday and now I am recovering from NYE - I'll get on the boys in Vonore to supply some spare parts for the Kegerator ASAP. By the way thanks for the NYE message, I'm glad you like my radio voice :headbang:

Oh and for the TMC Crew- A few words about TourneyChef....

Matt is the best damn camp chef I've run across - the guy had chicken breast and eggs going by 8:00am at State 3-Event this year. And he had an ice cold beer for me after my 8:45am slalom pass! Only problem was the President of the WWSF/Announcer snatched it from my hand, gave me a dirty look and then slammed the beer :eek:

By the way Matt...Are you still sleeping with my stepsister? :uglyhamme

Jim@BAWS
01-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Figures that KEGERATOR is from Wi. No problem with that.
Packers 31 Viks 10 in Sundays WILDCARD Playoff game at Lambeau.
Went to the OUTBACK BOWL yesterday. Geogia BEAT Wi. Good game though...so what type of beer. OldStyle (Now thats a PREMIUM BEER)
Miller Lite or the ever popular LINNYS. Like the HONEY WEISS Myself

Jim@BAWS

Farmer Ted
01-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Oh and for the TMC Crew- A few words about TourneyChef....

Matt is the best damn camp chef I've run across - the guy had chicken breast and eggs going by 8:00am at State 3-Event this year. And he had an ice cold beer for me after my 8:45am slalom pass! Only problem was the President of the WWSF/Announcer snatched it from my hand, gave me a dirty look and then slammed the beer :eek:

By the way Matt...Are you still sleeping with my stepsister? :uglyhamme

My money is for best damn camp chef is on the Wildman!

http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/data/500/272-6_sep_008.jpg

east tx skier
01-04-2005, 01:01 PM
Well, here's a MC throttle for your tap handle.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23808&item=7125409850&rd=1

TourneyChef
01-06-2005, 11:52 PM
Hey thanks for that ebay link! I just found it but the auction ended this afternoon at 2:00. Sorry, I was asleep at the wheel on this one... and that handle was perfect too! If anyone else finds anything, please post or let me know. I won't let ya down again!

kerhinm@uwstout.edu

TourneyChef
01-07-2005, 12:18 AM
By the way Matt...Are you still sleeping with my stepsister? :uglyhamme[/QUOTE]

Hans!
Many thanks for the boat ride, the PBR's, decals and some great runs this summer. Come up anytime to visit (with your stepsister preferably) ;)

Been on a venison kick lately, did backstrap fajitas last Friday, and packed a little homemade sausage in the smoker on Saturday. Maybe I will let Haley critique my sausage sometime this weekend! :banana:

You mean to tell me you were out of town for the big New Years party you were advertising for? Think of all the hearts that were broken when those girls found out you weren't even in going to be at your own party!
We'll have to get together for some cold ones sometime before I go back to the resort... oh, uhh I mean school!
Oh and the kegerator update? Last week it was -7 at night and since it sits on the porch, the lines froze up. I had half a keg of HoneyWeiss and half a keg of slush thawing out by my Christmas tree in the living room!

MCPS205
01-07-2005, 01:17 AM
These are for TourneyChef, the best cook in the world. Ebben took these before you got here... you'll likey.

Here's a pic of some college girls who three event... about 5 mins after we pulled up one friday night!

For the complete lineup, check here!

http://www.ebbsnet.net/dconf1.htm
scroll down

Ok, on second thought, they are too bad to post on here, you can go to the site and check them out yourself.

TourneyChef
01-07-2005, 01:51 AM
Nick,
I know I tried to post a bunch of these before and even tried to get 'em off Ebben's webpage to mail to some people on here. My special talents are reserved for the kitchen, the woodpile, and the bedrooom (not necessarily in that order). I just learned how to put an attachment on an e-mail so that is really leaps and bounds out of my ball park. I got some new ones on the digital cam I'll get to you when I'm outta the brew town and back up to school. :toast: