PDA

View Full Version : MasterCraft Stickers

jayderwin1
12-16-2004, 01:50 PM
Where can i get a MasterCraft sticker for my truck?

AR Footer
12-16-2004, 01:56 PM
You should be able to get them from your local dealer. They used to sell them in the old Mastercraft Pro Shop but I haven't seen them in the new one. There will also be some on e-bay but they are knockoffs and might not match what you are looking for if you are wanting a particular design.

Ski-A-Rees
01-10-2005, 07:53 AM
Go to ebay.com and you can get them for your boat and your truck!

Jim@BAWS
01-10-2005, 08:57 AM
Many of the items on Ebay are Illegal use of "COPYRIGHT" The MC Logo is copyrighted and many of the items on there are infrigment on that logo.

1) Clocks
2) NO PARKING SIGNS
3) Trailer guide pole cover (MSRP is only $29.95) Ebay Price almost $40
4) License plate frames
5) Many of the reproduced LOGOS

I can set up you with a sticker for your truck. Lots in stock

Would'nt you rather support your local dealer the way you want him/her to support you. Show up at your dealer with illegal copyrighted stuff "Hey look what I got on Ebay"

Many dealers are there to help out

www.bayareawatersports.com

Jim@BAWS

mitch
01-10-2005, 09:44 AM
Jim, Way to step up and help the guy w/ decals. You da man

FYI. I've dealt w/ Jim and the service~support at BAWS is top notch!

east tx skier
01-10-2005, 10:36 AM
Jim, I've always been surprised that MC isn't more agressive about protecting its trademark. I have bought two legit MC products off of ebay, but as you said, most of the stuff on there is pure knock-offs. There's a guy from Oklahoma City that sells 100% fakes (for MC and other companys) as near as I can tell by comparing it to my stuff (bought my guide pads from my dealer). MC ought to protect its mark inasmuch as its failure to do so could result in its losing it (an extreme situation).

Ric
01-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Jim I always suspected that ebay logo'd stuff!
Hats off to Jim, he definitely works his butt off to find you a boat and knows his products! All dealers should work this hard. (I may as well give you support here Jim, since I didn't buy a boat from you!)

dmac
01-10-2005, 11:42 AM
I have seen the decals off of ebay and they are definately knock off.

Rockman
01-10-2005, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=Jim@BAWS]
"Would'nt you rather support your local dealer the way you want him/her to support you. Show up at your dealer with illegal copyrighted stuff "Hey look what I got on Ebay"

Many dealers are there to help out"

Too Bad we don't have any dealers in IL or Wisconsin that have that kind of attitude. Their first question is always, "We'll, did you buy your boat from us?" Also, they usually are in no way, shape or form to find the sticker to match your boat in the computer. They will show you the two little stickers in Black and yellow they have and then say you should check with the manufacturer in TN. I haven't found dealers around here to be helpful at all. Guess that's why we ordered parts from Rambo!?

If we took the knock-off stickers to the dealers around here, they would probably buy them from us.

bcampbe7
01-10-2005, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=Jim@BAWS]
"Would'nt you rather support your local dealer the way you want him/her to support you. Show up at your dealer with illegal copyrighted stuff "Hey look what I got on Ebay"

Many dealers are there to help out"

Too Bad we don't have any dealers in IL or Wisconsin that have that kind of attitude. Their first question is always, "We'll, did you buy your boat from us?" Also, they usually are in no way, shape or form to find the sticker to match your boat in the computer. They will show you the two little stickers in Black and yellow they have and then say you should check with the manufacturer in TN. I haven't found dealers around here to be helpful at all. Guess that's why we ordered parts from Rambo!?

If we took the knock-off stickers to the dealers around here, they would probably buy them from us.

Can't say enough about Rambo's... Good bunch of guys.

OhioProstar
01-10-2005, 02:13 PM
I have used Jim and Chuck at Bay Area for two years now and have nothing but good things to say. Shipping is fast and they go out of their way to help find the right part.