PDA

View Full Version : Always drink with a buddy...

BriEOD
10-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Someone sent this to me, I scrubbed it and thought you guys might learn a lesson and/or laugh at this.

VICTIM related at approximately xxxx, x xxx xx, he and xxx xxx went to xxxxxxxxx. VICTIM advised he consumed approximately 3-4 alcoholic beverages while at the club and recalled being approached by a xxxxxx Police Department (xPD) Officer who instructed him to stop drinking. VICTIM stopped consuming alcohol at that time and departed Club xxxx. VICTIM's next recollection was being in a strange apartment receiving oral sex from an unknown Hispanic male (25-30 years old, medium build and short black hair) (NFI). VICTIM struck the individual several times with his fist, got dressed, and immediately departed. VICTIM looked for a landmark and remembered seeing a street sign (corner of xxxxand xxxxx Street) and kept walking. VICTIM arrived at xxxx Fire Station 14, called his work center and asked someone to come get him. VICTIM was transported to the Crisis Center, xxxx, where a sexual assault examination of VICTIM was conducted. xPD was contacted and responded. VICTIM further reported to xPD that his personal Bank of America debit/ATM card was missing from his wallet. Detective xxxxx was assigned to this investigation. On xxxxxx, xxxx interviewed VICTIM. VICTIM was able to provide a possible apartment where the alleged incident occurred. xxxxx subsequently interviewed three males residing together at the apartment where the alleged assault occurred. All three males denied having any knowledge of VICTIM or the alleged incident and had alibis for the date of the alleged assault.

east tx skier
10-26-2006, 06:47 PM
Sounds like the "buddy" was his problem. :o

Chief
10-26-2006, 07:19 PM
He must have not hit him too hard. Probably more like "don't stop or I'm going to hit you"!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-26-2006, 09:14 PM
Wait till ol' Hoosier reads this, even HE may consider stopping drinking!!!!

Hoosier Bob
10-26-2006, 10:18 PM
I have been very lets just say "happy" in my days and no matter how "happy" I got I have never been there! Even after all of your tryin' at MM UMP I told you no! No means NO!:D Dude was and is a freak to begin with. First off he probaly promised the perp some cash from his ATM! OH yeah just like the camping joke, if it did ever happen I sure as heck would not tell anyone about it! Want to go camping?8p

10-26-2006, 10:22 PM
I have been very lets just say "happy" in my days and no matter how "happy" I got I have never been there! Even after all of your tryin' at MM UMP I told you no! No means NO!:D Dude was and is a freak to begin with. First off he probaly promised the perp some cash from his ATM! OH yeah just like the camping joke, if it did ever happen I sure as heck would not tell anyone about it! Want to go camping?
I thought you would never ask! Ill go camping with you anytime HB, but only if you were Steve's sexy denim jacket with the collar flipped up!;) you phone will be ringing soon big boy!8p

Dude, I thought about the camping joke too. :uglyhamme

Hoosier Bob
10-26-2006, 10:23 PM
Steve is a sexy man!8p

10-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Steve is a sexy man!8p
only when he is wearing denim!8p Where is that sweet talker tonite?

twieder
10-26-2006, 10:26 PM
I don't remember what comedian did the routiene bout fishin buddies ... I think it was Rodney Carrington.... rubbin ...well thats where I thoght this was goin. Now all I gota say is EEEWWWWW!!

10-26-2006, 10:29 PM
I don't remember what comedian did the routiene bout fishin buddies ... I think it was Rodney Carrington.... rubbin ...well thats where I thoght this was goin. Now all I gota say is EEEWWWWW!!
yea, this is turning into one of those "train wreck" threads.....you just gotta keep looking at it....no matter how bad its gets.8p

twieder
10-26-2006, 10:34 PM
I've noticed that those 'Train wrecks 'do happen around here! It seems to worsten as the weather gets colder!?!

10-26-2006, 10:41 PM
I've noticed that those 'Train wrecks 'do happen around here! It seems to worsten as the weather gets colder!?!
TRU DAT! like I said before, its gonna be a loooooong winter around the ol TMC board.....

Farmer Ted
10-26-2006, 10:41 PM
Someone sent this to me, I scrubbed it and thought you guys might learn a lesson and/or laugh at this.

VICTIM related at approximately xxxx, x xxx xx, he and xxx xxx went to xxxxxxxxx. VICTIM advised he consumed approximately 3-4 alcoholic beverages while at the club and recalled being approached by a xxxxxx Police Department (xPD) Officer who instructed him to stop drinking. VICTIM stopped consuming alcohol at that time and departed Club xxxx. VICTIM's next recollection was being in a strange apartment receiving oral sex from an unknown Hispanic male (25-30 years old, medium build and short black hair) (NFI). VICTIM struck the individual several times with his fist, got dressed, and immediately departed. VICTIM looked for a landmark and remembered seeing a street sign (corner of xxxxand xxxxx Street) and kept walking. VICTIM arrived at xxxx Fire Station 14, called his work center and asked someone to come get him. VICTIM was transported to the Crisis Center, xxxx, where a sexual assault examination of VICTIM was conducted. xPD was contacted and responded. VICTIM further reported to xPD that his personal Bank of America debit/ATM card was missing from his wallet. Detective xxxxx was assigned to this investigation. On xxxxxx, xxxx interviewed VICTIM. VICTIM was able to provide a possible apartment where the alleged incident occurred. xxxxx subsequently interviewed three males residing together at the apartment where the alleged assault occurred. All three males denied having any knowledge of VICTIM or the alleged incident and had alibis for the date of the alleged assault.

That sucks, luckily for the victim, he didn't wake up thinking
"damn that was some good whiskey, but it sure makes my @ss hurt...."

twieder
10-26-2006, 10:43 PM
That sucks, luckily for the victim, he didn't wake up thinking
"damn that was some good whiskey, but it sure makes my @ss hurt...."

As the sound of steel aginst steel roar into a large explosion.....

10-26-2006, 10:45 PM
or at MM it would be, "dayum that was some good bourbon, wow is this a comfy hammock! hey, where did this orange shirt and denim jacket come from? I dont remember wearing these...."

BriEOD
10-26-2006, 10:47 PM
You guys have issues.

Farmer Ted
10-26-2006, 10:54 PM
You guys have issues.

Bri,

you ever read the Navy's version of SIG EVENTS?

although not quite as discriptive as this, the junior seamen do some pretty whack stuff.

10-26-2006, 11:09 PM
I hope they arent into denim jackets!:o

:uglyhamme trainwreck thread!

twieder
10-26-2006, 11:16 PM
I guess thats why they are refered to sea............:uglyhamme

Sorry I just cant do it:noface:

Farmer Ted
10-26-2006, 11:34 PM
I guess thats why they are refered to sea............:uglyhamme

Sorry I just cant do it:noface:

Nothing like a bunch of sailors named Larry with their soap-on-a-rope!

twieder
10-26-2006, 11:38 PM
Ya heard bout the submarine that left with 600 seamen and returned with 300 couples didn't ya?

Ok with that I'm gona quit Navy bashing. I respect all our troops and greatly appreciate what they do for us!

BriEOD
10-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Bri,

you ever read the Navy's version of SIG EVENTS?

although not quite as discriptive as this, the junior seamen do some pretty whack stuff.
No, but I spent a week on the USS Kitty Hawk in the Persian Gulf. That was enough for me.

When I was stationed in Hawaii a gal called into the radio and said her boyfriend (Navy - Pearl Harbor) had just returned from sea duty and had broken off their engagement and hooked up with a fellow shipmate (dude). :o

Chief
10-27-2006, 08:44 PM
I lost my sense of humor for a minute............................

Hoosier Bob
10-27-2006, 09:21 PM
OK I have to, What is long and hard and full of SEAMEN? A submarine!
I know it is old but the ice had to be broken!

BriEOD
10-27-2006, 11:26 PM
How do you seperate the men from the boys in the Navy?
With a crow bar.

Why does the Navy sew a name tape on the back of there pants?
Hmmmm....

Hoosier Bob
10-27-2006, 11:55 PM
Those are much better than the sub joke!