PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Chevy Silverado

OhioProstar
10-26-2006, 08:51 AM
So I have been waiting months to see and drive a new Silverado and last week my local dealer got the "first one in Dayton". So I tell my wife we are headed to lunch and take a detour 15 miles to drive it. Nearing in the lot I am getting pretty excited and then I see the new machine waiting for me. The first thought that I had was, "it wasn't nearly as bulky as I expected". It was a crew cab LTZ, black. Mind you I have a '03 Z71 with slightly larger tires, but I thought...hey maybe I am just seeing something. So we drive it...it does drive nice..maybe a little too smooth for a truck fan. The interior looks a lot better, but reminded me of the Buick's I always get once a week at Avis. The room in the back was more than my extended cab...but seemed a little cramped. The power felt good...but I must say that I wasn't all that impressed. I expected a big change from GM but at least the model I drove didn't make me put a for sale sign on my '03 and wait for a delivery of the '07. Has anyone else been out to drive or has bought one?

Meanwhile the Dodge dealer here has a MegaCab they are trying to move...but I just don't know if I want to give up on the Chevy brand. Maybe I will just wait another year for the price to drop enough to make it a no brainer.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-26-2006, 08:57 AM
We got our first one dropped off last evening. I havent even looked at it closely yet. The mayor is out driving it now for its new vehicle inspection(he is a mechanic here). SO after he checks it all out and all the fluid levels are checked, I will go out and drive it and see what its all about. I still think it looks like a Nissan Titan. :rolleyes:

Mag_Red
10-26-2006, 08:59 AM
So I have been waiting months to see and drive a new Silverado and last week my local dealer got the "first one in Dayton". So I tell my wife we are headed to lunch and take a detour 15 miles to drive it. Nearing in the lot I am getting pretty excited and then I see the new machine waiting for me. The first thought that I had was, "it wasn't nearly as bulky as I expected". It was a crew cab LTZ, black. Mind you I have a '03 Z71 with slightly larger tires, but I thought...hey maybe I am just seeing something. So we drive it...it does drive nice..maybe a little too smooth for a truck fan. The interior looks a lot better, but reminded me of the Buick's I always get once a week at Avis. The room in the back was more than my extended cab...but seemed a little cramped. The power felt good...but I must say that I wasn't all that impressed. I expected a big change from GM but at least the model I drove didn't make me put a for sale sign on my '03 and wait for a delivery of the '07. Has anyone else been out to drive or has bought one?

Meanwhile the Dodge dealer here has a MegaCab they are trying to move...but I just don't know if I want to give up on the Chevy brand. Maybe I will just wait another year for the price to drop enough to make it a no brainer.I hear what you're saying........haven't driven one yet, but I'm not that excited about the changes either. You want roomy????? The back of my F150 has more leg room than any other truck I've been in:headbang:

Mikey
10-26-2006, 09:03 AM
The mayor is out driving it now for its new vehicle inspection(he is a mechanic here).

Hey UMP, who is the Mayor these days?

Sorry for the threadjack.

10-26-2006, 09:09 AM

Mikey, PM comin your way.:)

Maristar210
10-26-2006, 09:14 AM
I like it. OPS do not buy the Dodge. Far less fit, finish and reliability. It screams I have a mullet IMO.

Wife picked her new 07 Yukon she loves it FWIW.

BOL

Steve

BrianM
10-26-2006, 09:56 AM
I'm kind of surprised. I came out of an '03 GMC Sierra Ex Cab and went to the '07 Avalanche and that was a huge difference. I had driven the prior generation Avalanche and thought it to ride and drive about the same as my Sierra. The '07 is a whole new deal. Considering the improvements to the SUVs I would think that the new trucks would be just as much as the improvement.

If you didn't like the LTZ interior you should wait and drive an LT. They are a little more truck like inside. The LTZ has the same interior as the SUVs which is definitely smooth and car like. The LTs have a completely different interior.

10-26-2006, 10:10 AM

BTW Mikey, NEVER be sorry for a threadjack......never, never....

:D :cool:

OhioProstar
10-26-2006, 10:58 AM
Wife picked her new 07 Yukon she loves it FWIW.

My wife walked right over to the Tahoe LTZ after the test drive. They changed the LTZ features since the one we drove this spring...more chrome options.

If you didn't like the LTZ interior you should wait and drive an LT. They are a little more truck like inside. The LTZ has the same interior as the SUVs which is definitely smooth and car like. The LTs have a completely different interior.

That is my plan for now...plus I only have 50k on my truck so I have time to get what I want. I think the HD models are coming out in the spring.

10-26-2006, 11:06 AM
Well, I just went out and drove it. Umm......I wasnt "WOWed" by it. It is nice, but from all the hoopla they made about it, I was expecting more. The ride isnt improved any IMO. the steering is nice and smooth. the interior "feels" smaller. I dont know, it just gives me that feeling. Neat storage on the front seat. The $95 optional "tail gate assist" should be standard equipment, not an option. Engine power felt no different than the old style silverado. I dont care for the fenders and boxsides, but thats just a "looks" issue. I think they should have used the same front end look as the 07 Tahoe which really looks nice. I dont like chrome, and the grill has got to go. seats are comfy though.

Thats my initial impression.

Workin' 4 Toys
10-26-2006, 12:44 PM
I still think it looks like a Nissan Titan. :rolleyes:
Yeah, almost identical....:rolleyes:

10-26-2006, 12:51 PM
the chrome bumper is very similar, the "poofed" out boxside and fender panels are similar, and the cab shape looks similar to me too.

Mag_Red
10-26-2006, 12:52 PM
Hey UMP........you spent some time in the Ford.......how do you think it compared???

Maristar210
10-26-2006, 12:54 PM
Yeah, almost identical....:rolleyes:

I have to agree with WFT - It's no Titan. and I like it !!!

Mag_Red
10-26-2006, 12:57 PM
I have to agree with WFT - It's no Titan. and I like it !!!put a dent in the passenger side door and it would look just like mine:D

Workin' 4 Toys
10-26-2006, 01:01 PM
the chrome bumper is very similar, the "poofed" out boxside and fender panels are similar, and the cab shape looks similar to me too.
Ok then.... Give me the name of a 1/2 ton 07 pick up truck that doesn't look similar to your description.

Datdude
10-26-2006, 01:02 PM
Ok then.... Give me the name of a 1/2 ton 07 pick up truck that doesn't look similar to your description.

There are none;)

OhioProstar
10-26-2006, 01:03 PM
I thought the interior looked smaller too...I think they changed the rake on the windscreen...which may have something to do with it.

10-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Well I just thought they were starting fresh, they could have come up with something different, to set themselves apart on the street. a bold, distinctive look, thats what they need IMO.

Workin' 4 Toys
10-26-2006, 01:10 PM
Well I just thought they were starting fresh, they could have come up with something different, to set themselves apart on the street. a bold, distinctive look, thats what they need IMO.
Like say.. one of these.....:rolleyes:

shepherd
10-26-2006, 01:11 PM

You mean kind of like when Dodge came out with their new truck design years ago? I thought that was a bold (and good) move back then and it proved successful I believe.

I actually prefer the looks of the Titan myself, just not sure that I'm willing to drop a dime on an "import" yet (even if it is built in the US).

10-26-2006, 01:49 PM
You mean kind of like when Dodge came out with their new truck design years ago? I thought that was a bold (and good) move back then and it proved successful I believe.

I actually prefer the looks of the Titan myself, just not sure that I'm willing to drop a dime on an "import" yet (even if it is built in the US).
yea, in 94 when dodge redesigned, that made a statement. everyone was flippin out over those trucks. thats what Chevy needs to do, really make a statement with design.

10-26-2006, 01:50 PM
Like say.. one of these.....:rolleyes:
not exactly, they need to get original, get creative. the world is wide open, they just need to have some nards and take a chance and design a bold, impressive new look.

Mag_Red
10-26-2006, 02:47 PM
not exactly, they need to get original, get creative. the world is wide open, they just need to have some nards and take a chance and design a bold, impressive new look.Well the last time that happened, a designer at GM named Peters, came out with the Aztec.

10-26-2006, 04:31 PM
Hey UMP........you spent some time in the Ford.......how do you think it compared???
well....uh.....we probably shouldnt talk about it.....:cool:

sanjuan23
10-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Well the last time that happened, a designer at GM named Peters, came out with the Aztech
:noface: :noface:

10-26-2006, 04:45 PM
Well the last time that happened, a designer at GM named Peters, came out with the Aztech
UH....yea, the aztec....well.....uh....maybe that wasnt such a good idea....:o

Workin' 4 Toys
10-27-2006, 03:57 PM
not exactly, they need to get original, get creative. the world is wide open, they just need to have some nards and take a chance and design a bold, impressive new look.
I will go look at the International dealership and see what's coming out next for the pickup truck world...:rolleyes:

Doug G
10-27-2006, 08:38 PM
.... The mayor is out driving it now for its new vehicle inspection(he is a mechanic here)...

Yoopsterville is a big town dontchano ...

Sorry for the threajack... couldn't resist. So to put it back on track ...

Here is the truck we use for our USAR element. Not bad for what it is. Wouldn't want to use it for an everyday driver. Lot's of interior room though and can pull a barn ...

Ric
11-08-2006, 05:37 PM
don't know if this has already been mentioned

I have screamed about the late model Z71's combining a 5.3 with a 3.42 gear... (no 3.73 option) D-O-G

Well I visited the dealer yesterday and there was a shiny 07 silverado Z71Crew that had 3.73 gear listed in the options list...

One of the dumbest things GM did in recent memory has now been undid.. Hopefully not too much damage was done.

Workin' 4 Toys
11-09-2006, 07:45 AM

I have screamed about the late model Z71's combining a 5.3 with a 3.42 gear... (no 3.73 option) D-O-G

Well I visited the dealer yesterday and there was a shiny 07 silverado Z71Crew that had 3.73 gear listed in the options list...

One of the dumbest things GM did in recent memory has now been undid.. Hopefully not too much damage was done.
I want a 4.56s with detroits front and rear, can you see if they will accomodate my needs.....8p

Ric
11-09-2006, 08:36 AM
I want a 4.56s with detroits front and rear, can you see if they will accomodate my needs.....8p I think you may be out of luck there :o
I dont think it was too much to ask of gm to stop and think about the implications of offering a "z71" pickup that won't tow :rolleyes:

11-09-2006, 08:43 AM
I want a 4.56s with detroits front and rear, can you see if they will accomodate my needs.....8p
That will sell some trucks around these parts.

My boss just went to the Chevy launch event for the new Silverado. He said they really were impressive over the competition. He said they had a Ford, Dodge, and Nissan there. Of course, they had to show off with the "pull test" and hook the trucks up bumper to bumper, and let em tug it out. He said the new chevy towed each competitor clear across the parking lot with their wheels spinning and chattering. then they had some big ramp thing with rollers on it, and they were showing off the proficiency of the G80 locking rear axle on the silverado. So the big deal was, that the new Chevy could climb this ramp in only 2 wheel drive with the locking rear axle, while the competitors couldn't even climb it in 4 wheel drive. so I dont know how to take that. Maybe the ramp was specifically designed someway for the others to fail, I dont know. I am just conveying what he saw there. Anyway, he said it was impressive. Now keep in mind, this event was put on by Chevrolet, so obviously they are going to use ideas and displays that benefit THEIR product. Maybe there are some "contests" where the competitors would have done better, I dont know. but from what he saw, he said the new Silverado was very impressive as far as functionality and power.

Ric
11-09-2006, 08:50 AM
that is good news ump
what model chivvy were they exhibiting?
silverado
silverado crew
??

Maristar210
11-09-2006, 09:35 AM
that is good news ump
silverado
silverado crew
??

Ric,

Your avatar is making me seasick

11-09-2006, 09:53 AM
that is good news ump
silverado
silverado crew
??
The Crew cab and Extended Cab were the ones they had there.

Ric
11-09-2006, 10:12 AM
The Crew cab and Extended Cab were the ones they had there. 5.3L or what? what ratio?

Ric
11-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Ric,

Your avatar is making me seasick That's because you are upside down and all the blood is rushing to your head. stop doing that

sanjuan23
11-09-2006, 10:21 AM
And now they have finally released some shots of the Z-71 Suburban. And I just signed the friggin lease....:(

Ric
11-09-2006, 10:22 AM
And now they have finally released some shots of the Z-71 Suburban. And I just signed the friggin lease....:( ooooohhhhhh

Diesel
11-09-2006, 10:23 AM
From the SEMA show. Overall I am very impressed. Just waiting to see what happens with the HDs.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/3598/dsc01780mediumnr0.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/5956/dsc01781mediumzx1.jpg

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/5994/dsc01779mediumnx1.jpg

Little E's version.

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/1819/dsc01789mediumzq9.jpg

11-09-2006, 10:25 AM
5.3L or what? what ratio?
5.3L I dont know what ratios.....

Ric
11-09-2006, 10:26 AM
From the SEMA show. Overall I am very impressed. Just waiting to see what happens with the HDs.

any idea when the HD's will have a new style?

11-09-2006, 10:26 AM
That's because you are upside down and all the blood is rushing to your head. stop doing that
Better listen to him Flounder, he is PRE-MED!

Diesel
11-09-2006, 10:32 AM

Rumor has it early spring 07. However I would stay away for a year or two. The few I have seen at shows have all been the new body on the GMT800 chassis. I thought it was just for prototype purposes but it has been confirmed the first year of 2500 subs and yukons will utilizes left over GMT800 chassis and will not be upgraded to the GMT900 stuff until 08. Not too sure what is going to happen with the HDs but it it looking more and more like it will just be a new body on the old chassis for the first year as well. We will just have to wait unti one hits the lot for confirmation. I am not in a hurry and willing to wait. :)

bigmac
11-09-2006, 10:38 AM

One of the dumbest things GM did in recent memory has now been undid.. Hopefully not too much damage was done.I completely disagree..sorry.

I have about 6000 on an '06 Sierra with 3.42 rear end and it's performance is excellent. Acceleration from a stop is the same or better than my 6.0 liter Denali (3.73) was, and roll-on acceleration from 30 mph is most definitely better. It tows my MasterCraft without any difficulty, and the thing has about 800 miles towing a 7500# GVW horse trailer with two horses in it and performed just fine.

Ric
11-09-2006, 10:44 AM
I completely disagree..sorry.

I have about 6000 on an '06 Sierra with 3.42 rear end and it's performance is excellent. Acceleration from a stop is the same or better than my 6.0 liter Denali (3.73) was, and roll-on acceleration from 30 mph is most definitely better. It tows my MasterCraft without any difficulty, and the thing has about 800 miles towing a 7500# GVW horse trailer with two horses in it and performed just fine. well you have hands on towing experience and all I have is test drive experience, (no towing)
I drove an 06 5.3 /3.42 z71 crew and thought it was peppy but had to really rev in order to get going and really sluggish from a start. I knew when I test drove it that I did not want to tow my trailers with it.

Then two friends bought them who tow small I/O's and jet skis who are very unhappy with the towing ... one traded a few year old f150 for it and swore he'd never buy another chevy after the way this z71 crew tows..

Ric
11-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Rumor has it early spring 07. However I would stay away for a year or two. The few I have seen at shows have all been the new body on the GMT800 chassis. I thought it was just for prototype purposes but it has been confirmed the first year of 2500 subs and yukons will utilizes left over GMT800 chassis and will not be upgraded to the GMT900 stuff until 08. Not too sure what is going to happen with the HDs but it it looking more and more like it will just be a new body on the old chassis for the first year as well. We will just have to wait unti one hits the lot for confirmation. I am not in a hurry and willing to wait. :) I'm willing to wait as well but I am not at all disappointed in the chassis or running gear of my last couple of HD's either so it may not be a bad thing.

11-09-2006, 11:01 AM
I do have to say that we have had customers a bit unhappy about them dropping the 3.73 when they did it.....

they want the 3.73

bigmac
11-09-2006, 11:02 AM
well you have hands on towing experience and all I have is test drive experience, (no towing)
I drove an 06 5.3 /3.42 z71 crew and thought it was peppy but had to really rev in order to get going and really sluggish from a start. I knew when I test drove it that I did not want to tow my trailers with it.

Then two friends bought them who tow small I/O's and jet skis who are very unhappy with the towing ... one traded a few year old f150 for it and swore he'd never buy another chevy after the way this z71 crew tows..

We've had 9 GM trucks or SUVs since I sold my 4Runner and bought a Tahoe the first year they came out in 1995, and 5 of those have been 5.3 liters since 1999. Every single one had a 3.73 rear end. We tow horse trailers, 4-place snowomobile trailers, 3 or 4 different boat trailer. I was skeptical when I saw that this 2006 had a 3.42, but it works just fine.

I'm sure that my testosterone levels would increase significantly if I bought a big dually 3500 with a 12 liter diesel and a 5:1 rear end, but IMHO, this current truck works great for towing and for performance, and I'm learning to live just fine with smaller test-tickles.

bigmac
11-09-2006, 11:05 AM
I do have to say that we have had customers a bit unhappy about them dropping the 3.73 when they did it.....

they want the 3.73

I wanted the 3.73 rear end too, on my 2006. I couldn't get it, and my subsequent experience suggests that I didn't know what I was talking about.

Diesel
11-09-2006, 11:46 AM
I was skeptical when I saw that this 2006 had a 3.42, but it works just fine.

Of course it does, it's less than 10% higher than the 3.73.........hardly noticeable. Most people change their tire size more than 10% without even considering a gear swap. The difference is negligible.

Ric
11-09-2006, 12:16 PM
Of course it does, it's less than 10% higher than the 3.73.........hardly noticeable. Most people change their tire size more than 10% without even considering a gear swap. The difference is negligible. add a tiresize change to the 3.42 ................... Dear GM, thank you for bringing back the 3.73:1 ratio in a half ton TRUCK

Workin' 4 Toys
11-09-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm sure that my testosterone levels would increase significantly if I bought a big dually 3500 with a 12 liter diesel and a 5:1 rear end
You crack me up sometimes.....LMAO..!!:purplaugh

Workin' 4 Toys
11-09-2006, 12:20 PM
add a tiresize change to the 3.42 ................... Dear GM, thank you for bringing back the 3.73:1 ratio in a half ton TRUCK
There you go ric, just throw on some 22s with some 20 series rubber, and you'll get your perfect tow ratio....Just watch out for speed bumps, you might rip the hitch off...8p

Ric
11-09-2006, 12:22 PM
We've had 9 GM trucks or SUVs since I sold my 4Runner and bought a Tahoe the first year they came out in 1995, and 5 of those have been 5.3 liters since 1999. Every single one had a 3.73 rear end. We tow horse trailers, 4-place snowomobile trailers, 3 or 4 different boat trailer. I was skeptical when I saw that this 2006 had a 3.42, but it works just fine.

I'm sure that my testosterone levels would increase significantly if I bought a big dually 3500 with a 12 liter diesel and a 5:1 rear end, but IMHO, this current truck works great for towing and for performance, and I'm learning to live just fine with smaller test-tickles. time for a pinkie wave8p

Well I have only owned one 5.3 chivvy. that was the first year of the NBS z71 and I loved the vehicle. All of the Z71's I had prior to that, were 5.7L hauses

Since then I've run the 6 liter crew cab in a couple of mine and deww like my gasser. I too, have no excuse to get a deisel. My loads at work are rare but far heavier than my boat but I tow my boat a 30mile round trip a couple of times a week during daylite savings (I pull a pretty good bridge each way on that round trip). I still don't need a dually deisel(even though they are sooo cool)

You are the only 5.3 / 3.42 owner I have heard happy with the setup.. This other guy I mentioned didn't even know why his truck was a dog towing til he started complaining and I told him of the change in gearing...

BrianM
11-09-2006, 01:19 PM
The 2008 HD trucks are going to be out in late January. These are the real GMT-900 3/4 and 1tons. True the current '07 2500 Suburban is on the old 800 chasis and will not be on the 900 until '08. There are pictures floating around on the net of the new HDs. If I find some I will post them.

11-09-2006, 01:39 PM
I do find it strange that we havent sold that new Silverado yet. Its been here 2 weeks now. There just hasnt been that much of a impact with this new truck. People just dont seem to be "buzzing" about it. i have taken it through town several times just to get exposure, and I have had a few customers take it for a ride just to try to spark some interest, nothing..... we just havent had much interest.....

bigmac
11-09-2006, 01:52 PM
You are the only 5.3 / 3.42 owner I have heard happy with the setup..

Maybe my expectations are too low.

Diesel
11-09-2006, 02:04 PM
The 2008 HD trucks are going to be out in late January. These are the real GMT-900 3/4 and 1tons. True the current '07 2500 Suburban is on the old 800 chasis and will not be on the 900 until '08. There are pictures floating around on the net of the new HDs. If I find some I will post them.

Is it the same truck that was at the Texas State Fair? All 4 trucks I saw were just pretty, new bodies sitting on the GMT800 gear.

Re Suburban: I would be one pissed off customer if I bought a "completely new and redesigned" 2500 Sub just to find out later it is only a new body on the previous generations chassis. Then I would really be pissed off in 08 when GM actually releases the "new" 2500 sub. Talk about a bastard truck nobody will want. Can you say depreciation!

Diesel
11-09-2006, 02:07 PM
time for a pinkie wave8p
You are the only 5.3 / 3.42 owner I have heard happy with the setup.. This other guy I mentioned didn't even know why his truck was a dog towing til he started complaining and I told him of the change in gearing...

It's acutally better than a 5.3/3.73 with 285s which I know is SOP on Texas trucks.

Workin' 4 Toys
11-09-2006, 02:53 PM
I just hope it has a Real front axle like the rest of the real trucks out there....No more IFS please....

Edit- Sorry Diesel, I doubt I will ever be as impressed with the IFS as you are. Although I would prefer an Allison....Coupled to a Cummins.. I'll never be happy....;)

Ric
11-09-2006, 03:00 PM
It's acutally better than a 5.3/3.73 with 285s which I know is SOP on Texas trucks. better how? are 285 the standard tiresize on z71 or are you sayin that the 06 5.3 has more hp or more torque to offset the smaller gear?

Diesel
11-09-2006, 03:39 PM
better how? are 285 the standard tiresize on z71 or are you sayin that the 06 5.3 has more hp or more torque to offset the smaller gear?

Take a factory Z71 with 265s and 3.42 as a base point.

Now take an identical Z71 with 3.73s and put on 285s which comparatively drops your ratio to 3.50. Now factor in added rolling resistance and weight and it's easy to see how the 265s with 3.42 will be arguably better.

Ric
11-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Take a factory Z71 with 265s and 3.42 as a base point.

Now take an identical Z71 with 3.73s and put on 285s which comparatively drops your ratio to 3.50. Now factor in added rolling resistance and weight and it's easy to see how the 265s with 3.42 will be arguably better. OK that makes sense and since I never leave those little tires on the truck more than a few hundred miles, theres even more reason to start with the slightly taller gear don't you think?

Diesel
11-09-2006, 03:59 PM
OK that makes sense and since I never leave those little tires on the truck more than a few hundred miles, theres even more reason to start with the slightly taller gear don't you think?

It's the perfect reason.

For the record I think the 3.73/5.3/4L60E/265s is one of the best combos out there. Locked up in 3rd gear towing the tach is at 3k and the speedo is at 73mph. Smooth sailing.............

Diesel
11-09-2006, 04:04 PM
I just hope it has a Real front axle like the rest of the real trucks out there....No more IFS please....

Edit- Sorry Diesel, I doubt I will ever be as impressed with the IFS as you are. Although I would prefer an Allison....Coupled to a Cummins.. I'll never be happy....;)

Actually this was my favorite truck of the whole show and really made me consider a Ford. Damn shame about their diesel...............

bigmac
11-10-2006, 07:51 AM
FYI...one source's opinion on reliability:

Large SUV's:

http://money.cnn.com/popups/2006/autos/reliable/9.html

Pickup trucks:

http://money.cnn.com/popups/2006/autos/reliable/10.html

Ric
11-10-2006, 08:49 AM
I had a chivvy half ton crew for a couple of days rental this week.. peppy, but it aint no HD!! then I read the sticker they left in the glove box... it was a 4.8L with a 3.23 gear! IN A CREW CAB TRUCK... it wasnt bad at all to drive but I am glad I didnt need to tow

sanjuan23
11-10-2006, 09:00 AM
FYI...one source's opinion on reliability:

Large SUV's:

http://money.cnn.com/popups/2006/autos/reliable/9.html

Pickup trucks:

http://money.cnn.com/popups/2006/autos/reliable/10.html

After reading slowing crossing fingers and knocking on wood for the next 3 years...... :(

tones03
11-10-2006, 09:42 AM
Here is a link to a crappy pic of the Chevy, not sure on how to post pics.

http://autodeadline.com/detail?source=&mid=WKA2006092741356&mime=JPG

tones03
11-10-2006, 09:45 AM
Here is a link to the GMC pics.

http://autodeadline.com/detail?source=&mid=WKA2006092742373&mime=JPG

tones03
11-10-2006, 09:47 AM
http://autodeadline.com/detail?source=&mid=WKA2006092741212&mime=JPG

Another Chevy