PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party!

Faded & X9-Rated
10-25-2006, 11:58 AM
It's that time again all of you Florida & Georgia fans!!! Anyone going to the Jacksonville Landing?!?!

trickskier
10-25-2006, 12:12 PM
I'll be down there sometime Saturday. A buddy of mine is going to have his 38' Chaparral tied up behind the landing.

trickskier
10-25-2006, 12:14 PM
I almost forgot.......GO GATORS!!!!

A.I. Rider
10-25-2006, 12:53 PM
I am waiting to see if my tickets have come through from my normal guy. Trickskier, you have seen my boat, As bad as Georgia looks this year, I am still pulling for them. GO Dawgs! Best of luck this weekend. Its gonna be a great game.....I hope!

jaxrider
10-25-2006, 01:34 PM
I am taking my mastercraft x2 down there tonight. I am going to be in and out of the landing from Thursday thru Sunday. Look me up its a blue 04 x2 with 12 tower speakers. Or just listen for the music and where the blue lights will be flashing.

trickskier
10-25-2006, 03:14 PM
I am waiting to see if my tickets have come through from my normal guy. Trickskier, you have seen my boat, As bad as Georgia looks this year, I am still pulling for them. GO Dawgs! Best of luck this weekend. Its gonna be a great game.....I hope!

Hey AI,
No matter how good or bad you team is you've gotta stick by them. Win, lose, or draw I'll always be a "GATOR"! Hope you get you tickets, picked mine up today.

trickskier
10-25-2006, 03:19 PM
I am taking my mastercraft x2 down there tonight. I am going to be in and out of the landing from Thursday thru Sunday. Look me up its a blue 04 x2 with 12 tower speakers. Or just listen for the music and where the blue lights will be flashing.

Hey Lee,
I'll try to look you up.

A.I. Rider
10-25-2006, 04:32 PM
Hey Trick,
I will always stick by them. The way they have been playing, makes for some tough times though, especially since all of my friends are Gator fans. Oh well, what can a guy do? Glad to hear you have your tickets. I am still waiting. Still getting down to the lakes on the weekend?

trickskier
10-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Hey Trick,
I will always stick by them. The way they have been playing, makes for some tough times though, especially since all of my friends are Gator fans. Oh well, what can a guy do? Glad to hear you have your tickets. I am still waiting. Still getting down to the lakes on the weekend?

Hey AI,
I have some some Orange & Blue gelcoat if you ever decide to switch....Went to Kingsley last Saturday with jcrosby, he has a new MariStar 200 Sweet Ride! I had sinus surgery 3 weeks ago and doc say's 2 more weeks before I can get back in the H2o.

mbeach
10-25-2006, 07:02 PM
yo tricks. good luck sat. stay away from the landings after game, for evil lurks in the shadows. better yet, just remember that jax is not a safe town. i be watching on the hd wide screen. maybe the noles can win one this sat. they are getting really painful to watch and it is usually so stressful that i consume way too many adult beverages and must be put to bed without my supper (and of course alone :mad: ).

trickskier
10-25-2006, 08:42 PM
yo tricks. good luck sat. stay away from the landings after game, for evil lurks in the shadows. better yet, just remember that jax is not a safe town. i be watching on the hd wide screen. maybe the noles can win one this sat. they are getting really painful to watch and it is usually so stressful that i consume way too many adult beverages and must be put to bed without my supper (and of course alone :mad: ).

Yo Moonie,
I'm about to bust a gut laughing! Put to bed W/O supper and ALONE? Do you know my wife??? Gotta go back to the landing if the GATORS win. I have a lot of friends that will have some LARGE boats down at the Landing. May have to CRASH there. Looking forward to a good game......GO GATORS!!! :dance:

mbeach
10-25-2006, 09:05 PM
Yo Moonie,
I'm about to bust a gut laughing! Put to bed W/O supper and ALONE? Do you know my wife??? Gotta go back to the landing if the GATORS win. I have a lot of friends that will have some LARGE boats down at the Landing. May have to CRASH there. Looking forward to a good game......GO GATORS!!! :dance:
tricks -- unfortunately, it must be universal, the alone in bed thing. only time it does not apply is when it is a girlfriend. like a buddy of mine said, marry them and mess up a perfectly good relationship:D .

jaxrider
10-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Hey Trick,
I'll have the cutty ready for ya!

trickskier
10-25-2006, 11:06 PM
Hey Trick,
I'll have the cutty ready for ya!

Darn, I'm starting to get an IMAGE on TT. Hope to see you Saturday. Do you have Tix?

BriEOD
10-26-2006, 06:34 AM
Have one for me guys. I've been a few times and it is a blast. To bad Fla. had to go and screw it up loosing to Auburn.:mad:

jaxrider
10-26-2006, 08:37 AM
Yeah, I have a couple of tix and some of my friends do as well. We are going to be at the landing every night. On game day we usually tailgate on the East side of the stadium just beyond the highway.

trickskier
10-26-2006, 09:40 AM
Yeah, I have a couple of tix and some of my friends do as well. We are going to be at the landing every night. On game day we usually tailgate on the East side of the stadium just beyond the highway.

OK, I'll call you if I get down there in time. My tix are in the eastside section 437. Looking for a Parking Pass if you know somebody that wants to sell their's.

atlfootr
10-28-2006, 07:29 AM
Hey Guy,

Awaking to some nasty rawness, not the best day for this reunion. Hopeful, that the skies will clear.

Puttin'n finish'n touches on my BF200, maybe they'll throw me 'n award just for show'n up ;)
http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/38.gifHigh 76°F
AM T-Storms Precip 40%

Wind: W 17 mph
Max. Humidity: 63%
UV Index: 5 Moderate

Sunrise: 7:35 AM ET
Avg. High: 83°F

trickskier
10-28-2006, 10:34 AM
Hey Guy,

Awaking to some nasty rawness, not the best day for this reunion. Hopeful, that the skies will clear.

Puttin'n finish'n touches on my BF200, maybe they'll throw me 'n award just for show'n up ;)
http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/38.gifHigh 76F
AM T-Storms Precip 40%

Wind: W 17 mph
Max. Humidity: 63%
UV Index: 5 Moderate

Sunrise: 7:35 AM ET
Avg. High: 83F

Skies have cleared, supposed to reach a high of 70. Headed to the GATOR BOWL to do some TAILGATORING! Good Luck at the Reunion my friend!

trickskier
10-29-2006, 12:13 AM
The BIG GATOR HAS eaten FLORIDA 21 georgia 14

trickskier
10-29-2006, 09:42 AM
Here's some pics from the game.

TMCNo1
10-29-2006, 10:29 AM
The BIG GATOR HAS eaten FLORIDA 21 georgia 14

Looks like some brews are headed your way, if Skidog can even see this morning after staying at the Crotty's last night. He will be in a serious hurt this morning, knowing him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shepherd
10-29-2006, 10:34 AM
Here's some pics from the game.

Where's the tailgating pics? :toast:

SkiDog
10-29-2006, 02:49 PM
Looks like some brews are headed your way, if Skidog can even see this morning after staying at the Crotty's last night. He will be in a serious hurt this morning, knowing him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must have not read the reunion tread. I told him that if he did'nt attend that we would drink his beer---and we did! And yea, after drink pretty much since 9:30 Sat. Morning till about 9:00 that night, mine ole head was hurtin! But I'm back home now safe & sound!

trickskier
10-29-2006, 10:01 PM
You must have not read the reunion tread. I told him that if he did'nt attend that we would drink his beer---and we did! And yea, after drink pretty much since 9:30 Sat. Morning till about 9:00 that night, mine ole head was hurtin! But I'm back home now safe & sound!

You said you were going to consume my beer if the dawgs won. Oh well, hope you enjoyed my beer, I enjoyed the victory and drank way too much Cutty!!! BTW I talked to Atlfootr how did you do??

TMCNo1
10-29-2006, 11:09 PM

Excuses, Excuses, that beer was gonna get drank by you and Crotty no matter what. There ain't a beer safe from you two in 1000 miles. All the "Beer Caves" closed down here, cause they were afraid y'all was headed this way after the reunion!

trickskier
10-30-2006, 10:03 AM
Where's the tailgating pics? :toast:

Don't remember if I took any? J/K, some friends took some, I'll see if I can get them to e-mail them to me so I can post.

Faded & X9-Rated
10-30-2006, 12:01 PM
I know this is a little off topic, but did anyone see the Hooter's boat?? It had 4 300 HP engines on it.. INSANE!!

trickskier
11-01-2006, 12:12 PM
I know this is a little off topic, but did anyone see the Hooter's boat?? It had 4 300 HP engines on it.. INSANE!!

Was it in Jax?