View Full Version : Michael J. Fox

milkmania
10-23-2006, 09:33 AM
dayum, this hurt my eyes!!!

1.21 Gigawatts much?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9WB_PXjTBo

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-23-2006, 09:42 AM
Great Scott Marty! :( WOW, he looks like he isnt doing to well with the Parkinson's. bummer to see that happen to people. :(

10-23-2006, 09:45 AM
Why is it that they need to get celebrities with ailments involved to get peoples attention? Christopher Reeve was active in the paralysis reasearch, and people took notice, but what about all the regular schmoes out there like us that get these diseases......if we were in those commercials, no one would give a ****, but they put a celebrity in them and they get support. What a strange world we live in.......

milkmania
10-23-2006, 09:47 AM
Why is it that they need to get celebrities with ailments involved to get peoples attention? Christopher Reeve was active in the paralysis reasearch, and people took notice, but what about all the regular schmoes out there like us that get these diseases......if we were in those commercials, no one would give a ****, but they put a celebrity in them and they get support. What a strange world we live in.......

I think he's lobbying for it to save HIS ***!!!!

10-23-2006, 09:56 AM
Good point Milk....

6ballsisall
10-23-2006, 02:52 PM

Maybe.......probably.......but is that so wrong????? If it helps others along the way is that a bad thing???:confused:

trickskier
10-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Extremely sad, Michael was a very tallented actor.

Ric
10-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Vote for me, I will cure what ails ya!!

jbfootin
10-23-2006, 04:26 PM
Maybe.......probably.......but is that so wrong????? If it helps others along the way is that a bad thing???:confused:
I agree. He may be doing this for selfish reasons, but I think that what he is doing to bring this to the public eye is great for all of the people that do not have the spotlight and the ability. If he gets cured, so will many others!