PDA

View Full Version : Hey Nuckinfutz

Eagle
10-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Nice seeing you on Lake Washington today. Can you believe the weather we've been getting? This is the nicest October I can remember. It was butter all day today (and yesterday, and Friday, too).

That's a sweet X-Star you have!

erkoehler
10-22-2006, 10:03 PM
UM, this OCT. has sucked!

canadianskier
10-22-2006, 11:58 PM
this oct has been great here on the west coast warm and sunny all day, air temp a little cool though,

prostar205
10-23-2006, 12:54 AM
Hey NW guys -

I was at the marina hooking up my electricity for my dehumidifiers/heaters for the long winter this morning. I saw a Supra and Nautique go out skiing. Really wished I had my drysuit. It was perfect our there. Glad you guys got out and had fun.

redmike
10-23-2006, 01:03 AM
:mad: best october in years and I am in San Diego boatless!

Eagle
10-23-2006, 03:03 AM
When Nuckinfutz came up in his X-star to me on the water today, he asked, "Are you Prostar on TMCowners?" "No, I'm Eagle." We laughed and had an awesome day on the water. We were out for like 6 hours wakeboarding, with smooth water all day. Pinch me, it's October 21 in Seattle. Usually it's cold and rainy and I'm ready to put my boat away for the winter. How long will I keep it out this year? Who knows.

nuckinfutz
10-23-2006, 11:22 AM
Eagle!

Hey whats up. Sorry I didnt stay to long to chat. I saw you had a WB'er getting ready to hop in and to top it off, I was late for meeting a friend in Lake union.

Your right this weekend was awsome! Thats a pretty sweet looking X2 you have there. I like the red combo, it looks classy. Unfortunatly I didnt get a chance to jump in the water I forgot my life jacket at home and didn't realize it until I got to Lake union. So we ended up just cruising around and checking out the scenery.

I really enjoy meeting people with Mastercrafts.

nuckinfutz
10-23-2006, 01:10 PM
When Nuckinfutz came up in his X-star to me on the water today, he asked, "Are you Prostar on TMCowners?" "No, I'm Eagle." We laughed and had an awesome day on the water. We were out for like 6 hours wakeboarding, with smooth water all day. Pinch me, it's October 21 in Seattle. Usually it's cold and rainy and I'm ready to put my boat away for the winter. How long will I keep it out this year? Who knows.

I knew Prostar205 had a red MC, couldnt remember which one.

ntidsl
10-23-2006, 01:12 PM
just shut up!!!

nuckinfutz
10-23-2006, 01:16 PM
just shut up!!!

HUH?

Did I miss something here??

prostar205
10-23-2006, 01:16 PM
It's a red metal flake X30.

prostar205
10-23-2006, 01:18 PM
HUH?

Did I miss something here??

I would assume he is jealous of our nice fall winter - at least I would hope that's what NTIDSL is refering to.

nuckinfutz
10-23-2006, 01:22 PM
I would assume he is jealous of our nice fall winter - at least I would hope that's what NTIDSL is refering to.

Me too.

NTIDSL,
Dont worry you wont hear too much from us up here in the NW. Usually we would be in our 2nd month of continuous rain. So this is well deserved sunshine for us.

ntidsl
10-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Its Cold Here...

rick s.
10-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Had a great day yesterday on Berryessa. Sunny & warm, the water was a little cool and the boys complained a little about getting in, but they did it without their wetsuits, so it wasn't too cold. My guess is the water temp was in the low 70's.

Butter all day long.

My youngest son (12) did this really cool tip slide yesterday. He was outside the wake on heel side, broke his board loose into a slide, then shifted nearly all his weight to his front foot and slid on his front foot for quite a while, 2/3rds of his board was out of the water. Everyone in the boat just gaped at him with our mouths open, speechless. I wish I had a pic, but the batteries in the camera died.

nuckinfutz
10-23-2006, 02:33 PM
Nice!

I would love to see that either video or pic. Could he do it again?

kyounker
10-23-2006, 02:42 PM
I don't think we've had a decent weekend in Michigan since the 3rd week in August.

rick s.
10-23-2006, 02:43 PM
yes, I'm sure he can do it again. Won't be out again for a couple of weeks, will remember to bring new batteries for the camera!

Grew up in Seattle, skiing on Lake Washington and Lake Samamish, and spinnaker flying on Lake Union. Really miss it.

Eagle
10-23-2006, 03:15 PM
Usually the weather's pretty grim this time of year in Seattle, but this year has been glorious.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/382396.jpg

nuckinfutz
10-23-2006, 04:05 PM
Usually the weather's pretty grim this time of year in Seattle, but this year has been glorious.

Thats a cool pic. Pretty hard carve!

dapicatti
10-23-2006, 11:00 PM

Love the glass water.....we went to the Cougars game Sat and then went to the Seahawks Sunday......crossing the bridge the water was glass. All we could say was - crap I would rather be out wakeboarding.
Couldn't pass up suite tickets to the Hawks though.....even if they lost.
Looks like fun.

Eagle
10-24-2006, 12:00 AM
We were riding early in the channel between Mercer Island and Bellevue, and then later on the opposite side of the island across from Seward Park, where these pics were taken. I cracked a rib (nasty face plant) a couple of weeks ago. No air time for me right now, so I stayed on the surface with some edging drills. Lots o'fun.

Too bad about the Seahawks. Sorry you didn't get a better game.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/382398.jpg

flya750
10-24-2006, 01:16 AM
Nice seeing you on Lake Washington today. Can you believe the weather we've been getting? This is the nicest October I can remember. It was butter all day today (and yesterday, and Friday, too).

That's a sweet X-Star you have!

This has been one wet, cold and WINDY October in the Midwest... We did have one great weekend. (the weekend of Oct 14th) It was calm and 70's...and wouldn't ya know it.. I had to work on framing my basement. I had scheduled some help so I couldn't abandon the project. Major bummer. :mad:

Looks like I will need to make a trip to Florida in Dec.

ntidsl
10-24-2006, 07:10 AM
Yes Thats What I Was Referring To...cold And Rainy And Flurries...it Has Been The Worst Fall Ever Here...i Have Skied Like 4 Times Since Labor Day...usually I Get The Bulk Of My Skiing Down After Labor Day...it Sucks!!!

dapicatti
10-24-2006, 11:19 PM
[QUOTE=Eagle]We were riding early in the channel between Mercer Island and Bellevue, and then later on the opposite side of the island across from Seward Park, where these pics were taken. I cracked a rib (nasty face plant) a couple of weeks ago. No air time for me right now, so I stayed on the surface with some edging drills. Lots o'fun.

Nice to see you out enjoying the great weather....we live in Eastern WA, 1 hr from the water so we have less time on the water this time of year.:(