PDA

View Full Version : Official UMP Wedding Planning Inc.Thread!

TMCNo1
10-21-2006, 10:17 AM
Post your Wedding Planning questions and request for services here,

I'll start it off,

UMP, next year will be our 36th Wedding Anniversary, we will have had our MC for 18 years, 1/2 our married life and it will be MasterCraft's 40th Anniversary. Any suggestions as to how we can celebrate all these events into one big bang?

BriEOD
10-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Have MC build you a new boat.

ski_king
10-21-2006, 12:59 PM
I met my wife the weekend before I bought my boat.
I have had the boat now for 24 years
Been married now for 21 years (I didn't get married until I paid off the boat).

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-21-2006, 01:57 PM
No1, you must be on Jrandol's payroll to have started this thread!:headbang: :uglyhamme

6ballsisall
10-21-2006, 03:24 PM
No1, you must be on Jrandol's payroll to have started this thread!:headbang: :uglyhamme

No he's on Ms. UMP's Payroll..........

Come on UMP everyones doing it!! Tie the knot!!!!!!!!:D

TMCNo1
10-21-2006, 03:38 PM

I gotta get it when and where I can. I ain't feared of slummin'! Working all these jobs to save up some money for a wedding gift. Beats working 2 shifts at the Happy Traveler Motor Hotel and Truck Wash as the maintenance supervisor and change man for the pressure washers and vibrating beds. Tried selling replacement decals for MC's, but everyone wants to just glue them back on with Elmers Glu-All!
Have you and the Mrs.2B got a wedding shower gift resistery at Family Dollar Stores yet? I checked the web for it and it just said to check the clipboard in the unisex restroom at my nearest store that was fartherest from you across the county line.

TMCNo1
10-21-2006, 03:48 PM
Have MC build you a new boat.

That thrill is over! We bought a new X-star at Wal-Mart 2 years ago and it didn't do anything for our marriage.:rolleyes:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-21-2006, 05:39 PM
You were in the wrong section for that No1, the pharmacy is on the other end of walmart:D

milkmania
10-21-2006, 06:16 PM
Post your Wedding Planning questions and request for services here,

I'll start it off,

UMP, next year will be our 36th Wedding Anniversary, we will have had our MC for 18 years, 1/2 our married life and it will be MasterCraft's 40th Anniversary. Any suggestions as to how we can celebrate all these events into one big bang?
Congrats Harold & wife:headbang:

did some search for 40th anniversary gift ideas for MasterCraft....

40th Wedding Anniversary

(http://marriage.about.com/gi/pages/mmail.htm)
The ruby anniversary is a special one. Spending 40 years together is a great reason to celebrate! Here are some 40th wedding anniversary ideas and symbols to help you choose gifts associated with your 40th ruby marriage anniversary that will be both personal and meaningful.

40th Anniversary Traditional Gift: Ruby.
40th Anniversary Contemporary/Modern Gift: Ruby.
40th Anniversary Gemstone: Ruby, because rubies are thought to possess an eternal inner flame which is a symbol that the passion in a marriage is still very alive and strong after 40 years together.
40th Anniversary Color: Ruby red.
40th Anniversary Flower: Nasturtium If you want to give a rose symbolic of the ruby anniversary, here are a few to check out:
Happy Anniversary
Ruby Anniversary
Ruby Celebration
Ruby Wedding
Ruby Wedding AnniversaryWays to Celebrate Your 40th Anniversary:
Use sparkly ruby red glitter on flowers, cards, centerpieces, gift wrap, balloons, etc. Set the table with a paper ruby red tablecloth, rent china and crystal with a ruby red trim or tint, use ruby red looking votive candles, place flowers in ruby redcolored vases.
Renew your marriage vows.
Toast one another with a ruby red wine.
Plan a picnic with paper ruby red colored plates and cups.Gift Suggestions to Purchase for Your 40th Anniversary:
Purchase tickets for a movie, sports event, concert, theatre, etc. and wrap with a ruby ribbon or place in a ruby red box.
Ruby Red Glass Gifts.
Plan a trip to Ruby in Arizona or South Carolina, Ruby Valley in Nevada, or the Ruby River in Utah, Ruby River in Washington State, Ruby Falls in Tennessee, the Ruby Golf Course in the Bahamas, or to a Ruby Mine in Cherokee, North Carolina.
Ruby Red Paper Weights and Wall Decor. Ruby Red Candles and Candleholders.
Ruby Red Vases.
Coupons for a dinner at a special restaurant, a trip, to help with chores, etc. wrapped in a ruby red ribbon.
Ruby Jewelry

Gift Suggestions to Make for Your 40th Anniversary:
Put together a CD with songs from the era of the marriage date.
Assemble a memory photo album with pictures highlighting 40 years together. Include the wedding, children, grandchildren, friends, trips taken together, homes lived in, etc. A nice addition is to include stories from children and friends.
Create a poem, write it in ruby red ink, and display it in a ruby red colored frame.
Put together a family quilt comprised of each square created by a family member or close friends.
Make a wish tree. You can use a big branch that you paint ruby red and decorate with ruby red ribbons, ornaments etc. Fill the branches with pictures of major events in your life, people who love and cherish you as well as tickets for a trip, travelers checks, gift certificates for different events and restaurants you could use on a trip, etc.

MASTERCRAFT, are you listening?
looks like a RUBY RED prostar should be in the making...........:worthy:

TMCNo1
10-21-2006, 09:58 PM
Congrats Harold & wife:headbang:

did some search for 40th anniversary gift ideas for MasterCraft....

40th Wedding Anniversary

The ruby anniversary is a special one. Spending 40 years together is a great reason to celebrate! Here are some 40th wedding anniversary ideas and symbols to help you choose gifts associated with your 40th ruby marriage anniversary that will be both personal and meaningful.

40th Anniversary Gemstone: Ruby, because rubies are thought to possess an eternal inner flame which is a symbol that the passion in a marriage is still very alive and strong after 40 years together.
40th Anniversary Flower: Nasturtium If you want to give a rose symbolic of the ruby anniversary, here are a few to check out:
Happy Anniversary
Ruby Anniversary
Ruby Celebration
Ruby Wedding
Use sparkly ruby red glitter on flowers, cards, centerpieces, gift wrap, balloons, etc. Set the table with a paper ruby red tablecloth, rent china and crystal with a ruby red trim or tint, use ruby red looking votive candles, place flowers in ruby redcolored vases.
Plan a picnic with paper ruby red colored plates and cups.Gift Suggestions to Purchase for Your 40th Anniversary:
Purchase tickets for a movie, sports event, concert, theatre, etc. and wrap with a ruby ribbon or place in a ruby red box.
Ruby Red Glass Gifts.
Plan a trip to Ruby in Arizona or South Carolina, Ruby Valley in Nevada, or the Ruby River in Utah, Ruby River in Washington State, Ruby Falls in Tennessee, the Ruby Golf Course in the Bahamas, or to a Ruby Mine in Cherokee, North Carolina.
Ruby Red Vases.
Coupons for a dinner at a special restaurant, a trip, to help with chores, etc. wrapped in a ruby red ribbon.
Ruby Jewelry

Assemble a memory photo album with pictures highlighting 40 years together. Include the wedding, children, grandchildren, friends, trips taken together, homes lived in, etc. A nice addition is to include stories from children and friends.
Create a poem, write it in ruby red ink, and display it in a ruby red colored frame.
Put together a family quilt comprised of each square created by a family member or close friends.
Make a wish tree. You can use a big branch that you paint ruby red and decorate with ruby red ribbons, ornaments etc. Fill the branches with pictures of major events in your life, people who love and cherish you as well as tickets for a trip, travelers checks, gift certificates for different events and restaurants you could use on a trip, etc.

MASTERCRAFT, are you listening?
looks like a RUBY RED prostar should be in the making...........:worthy:

Hey, how about Ruby Red for the 40th Anniversary color. I think I saw it somewhere, but can't remember where!?*%#$&^@

milkmania
10-21-2006, 11:29 PM
40th Wedding Anniversary

Happy Anniversary
Ruby Anniversary
Ruby Celebration
Ruby Wedding
Ruby Red Glass Gifts.
Ruby Red Vases.
Ruby Jewelry

Make a wish tree. You can use a big branch that you paint ruby red and decorate with ruby red ribbons, ornaments etc. Fill the branches with pictures of major events in your life, people who love and cherish you as well as tickets for a trip, travelers checks, gift certificates for different events and restaurants you could use on a trip, etc.Hey, how about Ruby Red for the 40th Anniversary color. I think I saw it somewhere, but can't remember where!?*%#$&^@

well, it's right here, and here, and here, and here, and here, and here,
and here, and here, and here, and here, and here, and here, and here,
and here, and here, and here, and here, and here, and here, and here.