http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1552782006

6ballsisall
10-19-2006, 11:14 PM
Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

TMCNo1
10-20-2006, 07:42 AM
Just was this two cases in recent months
http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1552782006

It's gonna get bad, when deer, ducks, rabbits and possum get the word there is a revolt going on, when they start fighting back too!:rolleyes:

Mag_Red
10-20-2006, 07:54 AM
I just saw his grand daughter, and her friend, on the morning news. Both of them were pretty HOT!:D Feel bad for the old guy though:(

Workin' 4 Toys
10-23-2006, 08:21 AM
I wonder if this happens more than its reported, or if its a hot topic since the Steve irwin attack.
We went "swimming with the stingrays" in Mexico a few years ago. I wonder if they still allow that....

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-23-2006, 08:56 AM
I just saw his grand daughter, and her friend, on the morning news. Both of them were pretty HOT!:D Ya know Mag, I get the feeling that if we were at a funeral together, you would be elbowing me in the ribs and wispering, "hey, look at the hottie standing next to the casket in the tight black dress, she is HOT!!, I wonder if she is single??? Hey UMP, you wait here, I am gonna go try to get her phone#" Your a Doozie Mag!!:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :toast:

SD190EVO
10-23-2006, 09:20 AM
Sing Rays beware because I'll make boots or a motorcycle seat out of you...

RexDog1
10-23-2006, 10:49 AM
wow....stingray barb

10-23-2006, 10:58 AM
wow....stingray barb
that looks like that survival knife Rambo had, ya know that ones that we all spent our hard earned paper route money on after the movie came out, we bought for $19.95 off of one of those cable channels. :cool:

shepherd
10-23-2006, 11:02 AM
It's gonna get bad, when deer, ducks, rabbits and possum get the word there is a revolt going on, when they start fighting back too!:rolleyes:

Any of you guys remember the movie "Frogs"? Some animals (snakes, frogs, spiders, etc.) start fighting back in Florida.
Creeped me out when I was a kid, been afraid of snakes ever since...

Ric
10-23-2006, 11:06 AM
It's gonna get bad, when deer, ducks, rabbits and possum get the word there is a revolt going on, when they start fighting back too!:rolleyes: just got an email today about a deer attacking a 7th grader so apparantly, it is ON. (no idea how to post it sorry)

Ric
10-23-2006, 11:07 AM
Ya know Mag, I get the feeling that if we were at a funeral together, you would be elbowing me in the ribs and wispering, "hey, look at the hottie standing next to the casket in the tight black dress, she is HOT!!, I wonder if she is single??? Hey UMP, you wait here, I am gonna go try to get her phone#" Your a Doozie Mag!!:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :toast: What was will farrell's character on wedding crashers?

10-23-2006, 11:31 AM
just got an email today about a deer attacking a 7th grader so apparantly, it is ON. (no idea how to post it sorry)
Thats odd, I didnt get that email. All I get is emails about male enhancement, some sure buy on a stock I have never heard of, some guy that is a banker in timbuktu and he wants to send money to my bank account, and some email that I will be rich, skinny, and irresistable to women if I send them $39.95. so I dont know anything about a wildlife revolt.....:confused:

6ballsisall
10-23-2006, 11:32 AM
Thats odd, I didnt get that email. All I get is emails about male enhancement, some sure buy on a stock I have never heard of, some guy that is a banker in timbuktu and he wants to send money to my bank account, and some email that I will be rich, skinny, and irresistable to women if I send them $39.95. so I dont know anything about a wildlife revolt.....:confused:

You made no mention of your wedding planning emails?????:D :woohoo: :woohoo:

10-23-2006, 11:37 AM
You made no mention of your wedding planning emails?????
see your like a pashcyo case JR, you keep going back to the seen of the crime! 8p Thats what BriEOD said about me when he thought I was Dooker. He said since I keep talking about it, that I must be Dooker. He said pshyco type criminals exhibit that behaviour, so I guess we are both pasychos jr!:o See you at the group therapy!8p

Btw, where is ol Dooker lately??

OH yea, didnt you hear JR, I am doin a group buy on engagement rings. All we need is 100 people to get married here, and I can get a good deal on a ring ;) I found a guy that was selling jewelry in the parking lot out of his car, he said he could make sometihng close to what I wanted. he siad the size may or may not be right, but who cares. Slick said it was the thought that counted anyway. so I feel real good aobut htat.

6ballsisall
10-23-2006, 11:39 AM
see your like a pashcyo case JR, you keep going back to the seen of the crime! 8p Thats what BriEOD said about me when he thought I was Dooker. He said since I keep talking about it, that I must be Dooker. He said pshyco type criminals exhibit that behaviour, so I guess we are both pasychos jr!:o See you at the group therapy!8p

HAHAHA!!!!!

Don't know where Dooker is but hillbillytoober hasnt been around much lately. Maybe I'll give him a call and make sure HE is ok :D

Ric
10-23-2006, 12:07 PM
ump, while planning your wedding remember 2 things ......

Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
Cash is King

OH yea, didnt you hear JR, I am doin a group buy on engagement rings. All we need is 100 people to get married here, and I can get a good deal on a ring ;) I found a guy that was selling jewelry in the parking lot out of his car, he said he could make sometihng close to what I wanted. he siad the size may or may not be right, but who cares. Slick said it was the thought that counted anyway. so I feel real good aobut htat.

10-23-2006, 12:38 PM
ump, while planning your wedding remember 2 things ......

Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
Cash is King
I am not planning my wedding, Jrandol seems to want to do that. I aint even getting married and he's planning it.....:rolleyes: