PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Biketoberfest

SkiDog
10-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Anybody else headed to Daytona this coming weekend? Got my two rides shined and ready!

TMCNo1
10-15-2006, 09:40 PM
You need to take the left one to the SteamRollerFest. Is that a 300 on it?
Now go polish the prop, strut and fins on the bote, chrome 20's on the trailer and call the motel to find out if they have palm trees by the pool!
I want you to be seen!

Don
10-16-2006, 09:47 AM
I may go over one day this week, but probably not on the bike. I hate abusing the dog in traffic. The weather has been perfect.....slight cool down and dry. Have a great time and ride safe.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c363/waterskicoach/newestpicofDog.jpg

trickskier
10-16-2006, 09:50 AM
Anybody else headed to Daytona this coming weekend? Got my two rides shined and ready!

Dog, since I can't ride a bike in my hood I haven't bought one. However, I might ride down to Daytona and have a beer with ya. Ever been to Carribean Jacks on the intercoastal?

TMCNo1
10-16-2006, 11:28 AM
Dog, since I can't ride a bike in my hood I haven't bought one. However, I might ride down to Daytona and have a beer with ya. Ever been to Carribean Jacks on the intercoastal?

How you gonna find Skidog in all those bikes?
That's right, he will be the one towing the X-30 with the polished rudder with the steam roller!

trickskier
10-16-2006, 11:29 AM
How you gonna find Skidog in all those bikes?
That's right, he will be the one towing the X-30 with the polished rudder with the steam roller!

I want to see that!!!

SkiDog
10-16-2006, 04:38 PM
I want to see that!!!
Yea #1, it's a 300 rear Tire! And if it had a damn trailer hitch, I'm sure it has enough a$$ to pull the X30. Stopping might be another matter all together! I'm gonna suffer this trip- no trailer! My people want to ride down from Brunswick. I rode the Bourget to Savannah one day, and when I returned home, it felt like I had gone 15 rounds with Mike Tyson trying to bite my ear off! I've ridden down there a bunch of times, but never on a custom street bike!:(
Tricky, I'll get your number before I leave and call you when I get there.
Eddie

trickskier
10-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Tricky, I'll get your number before I leave and call you when I get there.
Eddie

Roger That. BTW, not going to make the Southern Reunion......I have tix for the FL/GA Game and family wants to go.....

SkiDog
10-16-2006, 07:22 PM
Roger That. BTW, not going to make the Southern Reunion......I have tix for the FL/GA Game and family wants to go.....
We see where your priorities lie!:(

Chief
10-16-2006, 07:31 PM
I'll be there, probably staying at one of the local camp sites.

trickskier
10-16-2006, 09:07 PM
I'll be there, probably staying at one of the local camp sites.

Not going to the lake this weekend?

trickskier
10-16-2006, 09:09 PM
We see where your priorities lie!:(

Yeah, keeping PEACE in the Family.....Hopefully, we can catch a beer together in Daytona.