PDA

View Full Version : Mastercraft Dealer Show

WakePowell
12-10-2004, 10:44 PM
My dealer shared his photos and information with me from the show in Orlando last week. It sure seems like Mastercraft is leading the industry in new innovations and quality.

They had the new proto type of the X-30. Basically the same hull shape with a standard front but the rear of the boat is set up like the X-45 with a step through sun deck. I was also glad to finally see pictures of the X-45 production boat. Can’t wait to get mine….

Vern Swieringa
12-11-2004, 08:16 AM
I stopped by my dealer this week. He was at the dealer show too. He said the maristar 245 rides like butter. He can hardly wait to try it on Lake Michigan. My 230 rides a little rough on Lake Michigan waves, so I might have to step up in a couple of years, if I spend as much time on the Big Lake as I did last season.

What do you all think of the new brushed aluminum dash?

WakePowell
12-11-2004, 08:01 PM
I was really impressed with Mastercrafts brushed aluminum touches throughout the interior. The one that jumped out most to me was the aluminum plate behind the shifter/throttle. I mainly studied the pictures of the 245 and X-45 since that is what I am buying. The dash on these boats mirrored the X-Star and the X-80 with the pod type set-up.

TTAdmin
12-11-2004, 09:31 PM
Hold those thoughts until Monday...I should have some images to post of both models. FYI...the X-30 hull has a new running surface as well. I had a good look at them in Orlando and I was very impressed...

TMC
12-12-2004, 01:19 AM
The X-30 and X-45 are really impressive boats! They are examples of why MasterCraft is the leader in the industry!!

gene dobies
12-12-2004, 10:22 AM
The X-30 and X-45 are really impressive boats! They are examples of why MasterCraft is the leader in the industry!!
one I saw on my tour last week, a very impressive looking boat

WakePowell
12-12-2004, 10:00 PM
Does anyone know if the X-45/245 has tracking fins or is the hull similar to the X-30 which does not have them?