BuoyChaser
10-14-2006, 10:08 AM
2006 INT Championships will be held at Ski West Village in Bakersfield, CA
October 11-14th 2006

Score for men's to beat is 0 at 43 by Jamie B

http://www.intleague.com/us_championships/index.html

BuoyChaser
10-15-2006, 10:10 AM
final scores were Jamie 0 at 43 with Rossi in 2nd and Seth in 3rd...

as for the girls it was close with 2 at 39 for Rhoni and 1-1/2 for Jill...

BuoyChaser
10-16-2006, 12:30 PM
final results have been posted:
http://www.intleague.com/us_championships/usc-final.asp

BuoyChaser
10-16-2006, 12:43 PM
INT US Championships - Final Results (Ski West Village)

MENS PRO
Jamie Beauchesne 0 at 43
Chris Rossi 5 at 41
Seth Stisher 3.5 at 39.5
Greg Badal 3 at 39.5
Carl Roberge 2 at 39.5
Wade Williams 2 at 39.5
Jon Sink 3.5 at 35

WOMENS PRO
Rhoni Barton Bischoff 2 at 39.5
Jill Knutson 1.5 at 39.5

http://www.intleague.com/us_championships/usc-final.asp

Jesus_Freak
10-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Got to ski with Rhoni in the TN INT state finals. She was extremely nice to talk with. I found it interesting that she had animal superfeet on her Connelly F1.

BuoyChaser
10-16-2006, 02:28 PM
out here in New England we got to ski with Jamie B, Wade Williams & Chris Rossi which was great!!!

Jesus_Freak
10-17-2006, 09:56 AM
Not only can you ski 10X better than I can, but you have skied with more celebs. Oh well....I guess I have to throw in the towel on trying to keep up with you :D .

BuoyChaser
10-17-2006, 10:26 AM
Not only can you ski 10X better than I can, but you have skied with more celebs. Oh well....I guess I have to throw in the towel on trying to keep up with you :D .
skiin' with the celebs is new for me, you'll get there!!!just focus on getting down to some ski schools this fall/winter/spring...like Rossi & Williams ski school http://skitek.net/training/ located just outside of Orlando...

"Our site is located approximately 25 minutes from Orlando International Airport, 25 minutes from Performance Ski and Surf, 30 minutes from Cocoa Beach, and 45 minutes from Downtown Disney. We have two slalom courses on our own private lake. The courses run perpendicular to one another, which virtually guarantees pristine conditions -- when many other places in the state are blown out, we are still skiing!"

"A typical day will include as much skiing as you can handle -- up to three sets -- with either Chris Rossi or Wade Williams. We allow a maximum of 5 skiers per day, which ensures a laid-back environment. Our high tek garage features a 37" flat-screen TV, on which we offer video coaching to supplement the private instruction that you'll receive from the boat."

ski36short
10-17-2006, 12:48 PM
But you have to ski that Tige barge...

BuoyChaser
10-17-2006, 01:03 PM
But you have to ski that Tige barge...
maybe MasterCraft should change that!!!

mitch
10-17-2006, 01:16 PM
Scott, Did you go?

BuoyChaser
10-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Scott, Did you go?
i was there to watch pros, demo a 67" Radar MPD behind the '07 Radar ProStar 197 and hang out in Bakersfield...but i didn't compete, bumped up to Open Class by running my 22' off and getting into 28' so in new england came in 4th and they only took 1st-3rd...

ski36short
10-17-2006, 04:01 PM
maybe MasterCraft should change that!!!

Someone should! I know someone going down there in November and I keep giving him crap about it. We'll see what he thinks after experiencing it. My guess isn't that he'll be selling his 'Craft for a Tige!

BuoyChaser
10-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Someone should! I know someone going down there in November and I keep giving him crap about it. We'll see what he thinks after experiencing it. My guess isn't that he'll be selling his 'Craft for a Tige!
what's funny though is Rhoni trains with Rossi and skis behind it, Jamie is sponsered by Tige and of course Wade Williams...

so bigger question is why isn't MasterCraft going after the top skiers and ski pros, especially those with sites like Rossi...i mean look at Edged in Water, most of that film was shot at Rossi's site...that's why you see so many Tige shots!!!

ski36short
10-17-2006, 09:43 PM
Very true. But as you get further up the rope, wakes aren't the issue and from what I've heard most of Edged in Water was shot at 32 off or shorter. There it's all about spray and tracking, wakes aren't the big deal (maybe there's starting to get a bit of a trough if anything). Esp. for guys like Rossi, Wade, etc. that ski it daily and get paid to do so. What about when you get to ski school and they have you at 32 mph, 22 off? Do you just break out the wakeboard?! :D

I know nothing about the boat - it could be great for all I know. I was just stirring the pot with my friend who is going down there, and now here since the topic came up.