PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Question. any electricians here??

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-12-2006, 05:29 PM
I dont wanna talk to people that stay at a Holiday Inn express. 8p

OK, I want to put one of these in my bathroom. Actually Ms. UMP wants this. I have a regular fan/light combo thats been in there for 21 yrs. but she wants the heater style light. so I find this on the internet.

http://www.elights.com/onheat.html

and I was wondering if my standard wiring is enough to handle this heater light? its 250 watts. see the thing in the description about

"UL Listed for 60 degree wiring for retrofits " what does that mean??

anyone got any knowledge of this??

I dont wanna overload my wiring if its not capable of handling the load this might draw.

Thanks for any help!!:D :)

Leroy
10-12-2006, 05:55 PM
I don't think you will have any problems there UMP. Just add up anything else on that line back to the box. Typically you have 15 or 20 amp circuit and this is around 2.5 amps, how many other lights and do you plug in 1500 watt blow dryer (~14 amps) on same circuit breaker?

I could guess on the UL comment, but won't.

lav
10-12-2006, 05:56 PM

OK, I want to put one of these in my bathroom. Actually Ms. UMP wants this. I have a regular fan/light combo thats been in there for 21 yrs. but she wants the heater style light. so I find this on the internet.

and I was wondering if my standard wiring is enough to handle this heater light? its 250 watts. see the thing in the description about

I dont wanna overload my wiring if its not capable of handling the load this might draw.

at 250 watts and 120 volts should draw 2.1 amps (ohms law watts divided by voltage = amps)
if your wire is 12 gauge it should be breaker at 20 amps
if it is 14 gauge it should be breaker at 15 amps
either way should be ok
i dont know if that is total draw of fixture or not (have to include ex fan in eq)

UL Listed for 60 degree wiring for retrofits " what does that mean??
this is the temp rating for the insulation on the wire and older wire was only rated for 60 deg celsius not most common is rated for 90 degree C

UMP i did not stay at holiday inn but i do have 10 years in the IBEW
(international broterhood of electrical workers)

billr
10-12-2006, 05:58 PM
Your existing circuit should handle the extra load, and most wire is good for 90 degrees F. You would only be adding about 190 watts, if your existing fixture only has one lamp.

6ballsisall
10-12-2006, 06:00 PM

UMP I stay at alot of Hiltons and Courtyards. Am I credible??? :confused:

lav
10-12-2006, 06:00 PM
UMP according to spec sheet (http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/elights/161.pdf) 250WATT draws 2.1 amps

sorry found this after i posted long boring theory

lav
10-12-2006, 06:01 PM
Your existing circuit should handle the extra load, and most wire is good for 90 degrees F. You would only be adding about 190 watts, if your existing fixture only has one lamp.

i believe the rating is 90 degree C(according to the NEC)

10-12-2006, 06:01 PM
at 250 watts and 120 volts should draw 2.1 amps (ohms law watts divided by voltage = amps)
either way should be ok
i dont know if that is total draw of fixture or not (have to include ex fan in eq)

this is the temp rating for the insulation on the wire and older wire was only rated for 60 deg celsius not most common is rated for 90 degree C

Thanks Leroy and Lav!

The bathroom was part of an addition installed in 1986. the wiring was all done to what ever code was in place at that time. There is a blow dryer on that ciruit in the bathoom. but I dont use it, and I dont think Ms. UMP does either. I am able to obtain my sexy hairdo without a blow dryer:D ;) I am just curious as I dont want to burn my house down or anything. Safety first!!!

so you guys think I will be OK?

6ballsisall
10-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Thanks Leroy and Lav!

The bathroom was part of an addition installed in 1986. the wiring was all done to what ever code was in place at that time. There is a blow dryer on that ciruit in the bathoom. but I dont use it, and I dont think Mrs. UMP does either. I am able to obtain my sexy hairdo without a blow dryer:D ;) I am just curious as I dont want to burn my house down or anything. Safety first!!!

so you guys think I will be OK?

Hmmmmmmmm..................makes you wonder if we are behind on common knowledge here..............:confused:

10-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Hmmmmmmmm..................makes you wonder if we are behind on common knowledge here..............:confused:
Be nice JR! or you will get kicked off my christmas card list!8p

6ballsisall
10-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Be nice JR! or you will get kicked off my christmas card list!8p

Are you combining the wedding invites w/ the christmas cards this year?

lav
10-12-2006, 06:08 PM
UMP you will not have a problem

10-12-2006, 06:09 PM
You talking about my heat lamp?, my girlfriend? or my good ol' buddy Jr? ;)

10-12-2006, 06:10 PM
Thanks Lav!:D :) :wavey:

lav
10-12-2006, 06:11 PM
not a problem

10-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Are you combining the wedding invites w/ the christmas cards this year?
your getting coal in your stocking this year!8p ;)

6ballsisall
10-12-2006, 08:18 PM
your getting coal in your stocking this year!8p ;)

Coal makes Diamonds UMP! Send me a truck load!! :D I'll have a gem made for your future WIFE!!!!!!:D

10-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Coal makes Diamonds UMP! Send me a truck load!! :D I'll have a gem made for your future WIFE!!!!!!:D
2 bags of Kingsford charcoal comin your way my friend!:D What can brown do for you?

PendO
10-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Ump, is it copper wire or aluminum wire?

10-12-2006, 10:59 PM
I dont know pendo..... I assume its copper.

Hoosier Bob
10-12-2006, 11:01 PM
Illinois, Indiana? IBEW is here my brother! Are you in for some skiing? Screw UMPS bath! You know it is because he runs his heat so low to save $$$ that the MRS want a room with heat to go to! I am surprised as I think UMP would wear a full in Florida!:D at 250 watts and 120 volts should draw 2.1 amps (ohms law watts divided by voltage = amps)
either way should be ok

10-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Illinois, Indiana? IBEW is here my brother! Are you in for some skiing? Screw UMPS bath! You know it is because he runs his heat so low to save $$$ that the MRS want a room with heat to go to! I am surprised as I think UMP would wear a full in Florida!:D
I just might!

Leroy
10-12-2006, 11:20 PM
UMP has several "problems" working here, be clear lav!

not a problem

lav
10-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Illinois, Indiana? IBEW is here my brother! Are you in for some skiing? Screw UMPS bath! You know it is because he runs his heat so low to save $$$ that the MRS want a room with heat to go to! I am surprised as I think UMP would wear a full in Florida!:D
Wheeling West Virginia (141)
always up for wakeboarding or skiing
have to keep heat low to save for gas for the boat lol!

Hoosier Bob
10-12-2006, 11:29 PM
I thought the IBEW was Indiana brotherhood of Electrical workers! Am I an IDIOT? OK be careful on our answer but is it Independent?

lav
10-12-2006, 11:31 PM
I thought the IBEW was Indiana brotherhood of Electrical workers! Am I an IDIOT? OK be careful on our answer but is it Independent?

International

Hoosier Bob
10-12-2006, 11:33 PM
I hate to burst your bubble but Indiana sounded alot better!8p

lav
10-12-2006, 11:35 PM
I hate to burst your bubble but Indiana sounded alot better!8p
LoL:)
That would be a big jurisdiction

milkmania
10-13-2006, 12:11 AM

I don't know if this has been touched on, but I think I see a pattern here:(

10-13-2006, 09:27 AM
UMP has several "problems" working here, be clear lav!
Whatcha mean Leroy?:confused:

TMCNo1
10-13-2006, 09:44 AM

I heared, UMP has the heat turned down to save money for the ring, but the extra money has been spent by his having to buy tiolet paper that Mrs. UMP has been burning in the potty to stay warm.

TMCNo1
10-13-2006, 09:45 AM
Nevermind, site is a little slow this morning and I double posted, being impatient!
TT Admin must be sweeping up the auditorium after yesterday and last nights Wal-Mart debate.

Workin' 4 Toys
10-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Ump, if you were really worried about it, and wanted to please the Ms/Mrs, you could possibly pull a new set of wires. Like previously mentioned, it will help to know what else you have on that circuit.
For example, if the mrs. needs to microwave dinner, while drying your hair with the blow dryer, while making eggos in the toaster all in the bathroom just warm up under the new heat lamp....you may have issues...
Should be easy if the addition is only from 86.
Unless it's romex or bx, then your SOL...

TMCNo1
10-13-2006, 10:39 AM
Ump, if you were really worried about it, and wanted to please the Ms/Mrs, you could possibly pull a new set of wires. Like previously mentioned, it will help to know what else you have on that circuit.
For example, if the mrs. needs to microwave dinner, while drying your hair with the blow dryer, while making eggos in the toaster all in the bathroom just warm up under the new heat lamp....you may have issues...
Should be easy if the addition is only from 86.
Unless it's romex or bx, then your SOL...

It might just be cheaper to put a woodstove in the bathroom and run the chimney pipe out the window thru a piece of tin! That way you have light, heat, a way to cook, hot water in a pot on top and exhaust thru the damper. What a romantic picture, while taking a bubble bath too!

Tryin-again
10-13-2006, 10:44 AM
It might just be cheaper to put a woodstove in the bathroom and run the chimney pipe out the window thru a piece of tin! That way you have light, heat, a way to cook, hot water in a pot on top and exhaust thru the damper.

Plus, you don't have to worry about a gym membership.... Laying away several cords of wood, a year, will take care of the exercise program... :D

TMCNo1
10-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Plus, you don't have to worry about a gym membership.... Laying away several cords of wood, a year, will take care of the exercise program... :D

With a doggie door in the tin in the window to pass firewood thru!
Hea baby, get yur butt outa tha tub and put another log on the fire and pour me some more Thunderbird! Man this is so relaxing, glad you suggested this honey!

Workin' 4 Toys
10-13-2006, 10:52 AM
It might just be cheaper to put a woodstove in the bathroom and run the chimney pipe out the window thru a piece of tin! That way you have light, heat, a way to cook, hot water in a pot on top and exhaust thru the damper. What a romantic picture, while taking a bubble bath too!
And to think I was gonna go pick up one of these light/fan heater kits he mentioned for the garage.....:rolleyes:
I might blow off the whole heated garage idea now and just set a tub in there with the wood burner under it and call it a hot tub....Could heat the garage too..

10-13-2006, 10:54 AM
With a doggie door in the tin in the window to pass firewood thru!
Hea baby, get yur butt outa tha tub and put another log on the fire and pour me some more Thunderbird!
Gee your Romantic No1! is that what you tell your wife?:cool:

TMCNo1
10-13-2006, 11:00 AM
And to think I was gonna go pick up one of these light/fan heater kits he mentioned for the garage.....:rolleyes:
I might blow off the whole heated garage idea now and just set a tub in there with the wood burner under it and call it a hot tub....Could heat the garage too..

Don't be givin' UMP no idears, now, he'll be wanting us to enginmaneer him a hot tub for Mrs. UMP's bathroom too!
Link, http://www.mainstsupply.com/product.cfm/4/30/30317 for a start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMCNo1
10-13-2006, 11:06 AM
Gee your Romantic No1! is that what you tell your wife?

No man, we gots electricical stuff, I just keep a toaster handy to heat the water for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Tryin-again
10-13-2006, 11:17 AM
No man, we gots electricical stuff, I just keep a toaster handy to heat the water for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooo :eek3: :eek3: .....

TMCNo1
10-13-2006, 11:46 AM
ooooo :eek3: :eek3: .....
Now I know why her hair looks so funny when she leaves for work, kinda the Phylis Diller look!

10-13-2006, 12:37 PM
Now I know why her hair looks so funny when she leaves for work, kinda the Phylis Diller look!
Stylin and profilin'! Oh, hey wait, that give me an idea!:) watch for a new thread in the near future!

Workin' 4 Toys
10-13-2006, 01:35 PM
Stylin and profilin'! Oh, hey wait, that give me an idea!:) watch for a new thread in the near future!
Don't put her in the tub with the hairdryer.......

LakePirate
10-13-2006, 01:39 PM
I am able to obtain my sexy hairdo without a blow dryer:D ;)

No Blow Drier for the Duck Tail?

You must be a dapper dan man.

10-13-2006, 02:06 PM
No Blow Drier for the Duck Tail?

You must be a dapper dan man.
Depends Lakey, depends. When I go with gel in my hair, I generally blow dry the duck tail.:D but if I normally dont. :cool:

10-13-2006, 02:07 PM
BTW, where did you find that picture of me Lakey? and HOW did you know I was in the "stray cats"??

TMCNo1daughter
10-13-2006, 03:19 PM
Don't put her in the tub with the hairdryer.......

I bet that's how wet-r-dry sandpaper was invented!

Workin' 4 Toys
10-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Don't "bet" the farm.....

10-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Uh-oh! it has procreated! :eek3: This is like a horror movie that the monster keeps multiplying...

;)

Just funnin ya! I am sure harold has warned you about us.:) Its all in good fun:)

Workin' 4 Toys
10-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Uh-oh! it has procreated! :eek3: This is like a horror movie that the monster keeps multiplying...

;)

Just funnin ya! I am sure harold has warned you about us. Its all in good fun:)
And I was hoping TMCno1daughter was going to give you some tips on how to fix that hairdo without using the hairdryer....:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
10-13-2006, 10:05 PM
That was me in cognito at her house, too much trouble to figure out a laptop w/o a mouse, besides my 9 week old buddy was calling me to come play!

LakePirate
10-14-2006, 01:24 AM
And I was hoping TMCno1daughter was going to give you some tips on how to fix that hairdo without using the hairdryer....:rolleyes:

I thought you had UMP on ignore?

:confused:

TMCNo1
10-14-2006, 10:43 AM

No, absolutely not! Tha man is too funny to ignore, besides, SuperHeros have to communicate to work together to warn speeders when the police are inside Krispy Kreme while on the clock!

rlwiley
10-14-2006, 11:35 AM
It is correct that most wiring is rated at 90degrees but the problem is that most wiring lugs are only rated at 75. You should still be OK. That must be a very small heater to only be 250 watts. Like someonelse put in a post that a hair dryer draws 1400 watt. I would make sure that the heater is large enough for your size bathroom.

10-14-2006, 11:47 AM
It is correct that most wiring is rated at 90degrees but the problem is that most wiring lugs are only rated at 75. You should still be OK. That must be a very small heater to only be 250 watts. Like someonelse put in a post that a hair dryer draws 1400 watt. I would make sure that the heater is large enough for your size bathroom.
Its a small bathroom. just a stand up shower, toilet, and sink. not much else. very small. We just want a bit of heat to take the edge off the cold. :)

6ballsisall
10-14-2006, 11:53 AM
Its a small bathroom. just a stand up shower, toilet, and sink. not much else. very small. We just want a bit of heat to take the edge off the cold. :)

UMP I've got it!!!!!! Install the setup during the week when she's gone on business. Saturday morning when she gets up to get in the shower just prior tape her engagement ring to the switch for the said heater. When she flips the switch she sees the ring. I just have this sneaking suspicion that would create A LOT of heat. :D

TMCNo1
10-14-2006, 12:02 PM
UMP I've got it!!!!!! Install the setup during the week when she's gone on business. Saturday morning when she gets up to get in the shower just prior tape her engagement ring to the switch for the said heater. When she flips the switch she sees the ring. I just have this sneaking suspicion that would create A LOT of heat. :D

My wife can't stop laughing, THAT IS GOOD, REAL GOOD!

TMCNo1
10-14-2006, 12:04 PM

And I was gonna say, "Can you say cigerette lighter, but Jr. said it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6ballsisall
10-14-2006, 12:07 PM
Thank you, thank you very much. I'll be here all week! Don't forget to tip your waitress. :D

10-14-2006, 12:24 PM
SAAAWWWING BATTA!!!!!!:D :D :D

6ballsisall
10-14-2006, 12:25 PM
^^^^^ UMP you are just jealous of my incredible creativity skillz.........:rolleyes: Call me and we can talk strategy about your proposition to the Mrs. UMP. Her clock is ticking........:D It could be a cold winter without the Mrs. up there.

10-14-2006, 12:27 PM
^^^^^ UMP you are just jealous of my incredible creativity skillz.........:rolleyes: Call me and we can talk strategy about your proposition to the Mrs. UMP. Her clock is ticking........:D It could be a cold winter without the Mrs. up there.
She wants to know if you seen any sale ads from Tiffany's????:eek: :eek3:

6ballsisall
10-14-2006, 12:29 PM
She wants to know if you seen any sale ads from Tiffany's????:eek: :eek3:

The wife wants to go downtown today. We could scout out the options if you like. She can use her camera phone and send pics via text message. :D Whats her #????? Should I take pics of your BOTE and see if they'd want it on trade????

10-14-2006, 12:37 PM
The wife wants to go downtown today. We could scout out the options if you like. She can use her camera phone and send pics via text message. Whats her #????? Should I take pics of your BOTE and see if they'd want it on trade????
Now, JR, I am a good samaritan and HELP you with my pool knowledge, then you go and stab me in the back!8p What gives?;)

NO!:mad: I dont want you lookin at rings! If you see a nice deal on a turkey deep fryer, let me know about that!:D Thinking about buyin Dad one for christmas!

6ballsisall
10-14-2006, 12:46 PM
Now, JR, I am a good samaritan and HELP you with my pool knowledge, then you go and stab me in the back!8p What gives?

NO! I dont want you lookin at rings! If you see a nice deal on a turkey deep fryer, let me know about that! Thinking about buyin Dad one for christmas!

Easy now UMP!!!!!!!:eek3: :shocked: Your gonna blow a gasket!! That will affect your flight performance!!!

Tell Priscilla thanks for getting me her number. We'll text her some pics later this weekend. :D

10-14-2006, 01:03 PM
Easy now UMP!!!!!!!Your gonna blow a gasket!! That will affect your flight performance!!!

Tell Priscilla thanks for getting me her number. We'll text her some pics later this weekend. :D
TURKEY DEEP FRYER!!!! what part of that DONT you understand?:confused: 8p

ALright, enough of you! I am takin Ms. UMP out bird hunting. She is getting ready to go now. Check in with you foolios later!:D

6ballsisall
10-14-2006, 01:08 PM
WEDDING RING!!!!!! what part of that DONT you understand?:confused:

ALright, enough of you! I am takin Ms. UMP out bird hunting. She is getting ready to go now. Check in with you foolios later!

Have fun and SHOOT STRAIGHT UMP. I'll get to work on that wedding ring request. I must be loosing my mind, somehow I thought you said you wanted a turkey fryer???? :confused: How could I get those two confused turkey fryer=wedding ring???:rolleyes:

hmmmmmmmmm.........anyway........I might be wrong, but proposing while Bird hunting "MIGHT" not be what Priscilla had in mind. Hold on tiger, I know you can't wait. I'll get to work right away on that wedding ring thing at Tiffanys. ;)

10-14-2006, 01:14 PM
TURKEY FRYER!!!
http://www.turkey-fryers-online.com/images/bayou/ss_kit.gif

6ballsisall
10-14-2006, 01:18 PM
WEDDING RING!!!!!!!!!!! (http://http://www.tiffany.com/Expertise/Diamond/rings/engagement_tiffany.aspx)

OK!!! OK UMP!!!!!! Geesh!!! Calm DOWN!!!!!!!:rolleyes: I'll get to work right on that!!!! Sorry Masta!!!!!

Think she'd like this one???

erkoehler
10-14-2006, 01:39 PM
We're going to downtown Chicago today....I'll snag some pics as well!

6ballsisall
10-14-2006, 01:40 PM
We're going to downtown Chicago today....I'll snag some pics as well!

UMP look at all the friends you have on here willing to help you out with your goal of proposing to the Mrs. BEFORE Christmas day. This is true friendship buddy! :D

TMCNo1
10-14-2006, 03:06 PM
Now, JR, I am a good samaritan and HELP you with my pool knowledge, then you go and stab me in the back!8p What gives?;)

NO!:mad: I dont want you lookin at rings! If you see a nice deal on a turkey deep fryer, let me know about that!:D Thinking about buyin Dad one for christmas!

That's a likely story, you probably already have the ring [hince the bathroom mods] and you want to hide the ring in the turkey gizzard for the gigglet gravy for her to find Thanksgiving!

TMCNo1
10-14-2006, 03:14 PM
TURKEY DEEP FRYER!!!! what part of that DONT you understand?:confused: 8p

ALright, enough of you! I am takin Ms. UMP out bird hunting. She is getting ready to go now. Check in with you foolios later!:D

UMP, you don't have to find the "bird", the ring goes on the finger between it and the little finger on the left hand. Do we have to tutor you on everything!
You know that this time of year, school kids are selling magazines for fund raising puropses and now would be a good time to get a cheap subscription to "Bride" magazine. The Mrs.2B could get a head start on finding a wedding dress!

TMCNo1
10-14-2006, 03:18 PM
OK!!! OK UMP!!!!!! Geesh!!! Calm DOWN!!!!!!!:rolleyes: I'll get to work right on that!!!! Sorry Masta!!!!!

Think she'd like this one???
That ring is so big, I don't think it will even fit in the turkey fryer. You gonna have to sell more than the bote, Monza and 12 vehicles a month to buy that one!
You can always fine tune the barefooting skills and you and Mrs.2B can go on tour with Banana George as his protege and some day take over for him touring the world. He has done very well over the years. Let's see, we need a name! How about "PUMPKIN UMP" to celebrate the season of your engagement!

Workin' 4 Toys
10-14-2006, 05:51 PM

That was sarcasim..............8p Pure and simple...:purplaugh

6ballsisall
10-14-2006, 06:59 PM
Back from C-town. UMP Called...........we sent him pics from the camera phone of the Perfect ring for Mrs. UMP. Can you believe it! UMP calls Tiffany's and puts down a NON REFUNDABLE Deposit!!! THis UMP guy has cash fellas. I just can't believe he is selling his PS190 to buy the ring.......:rolleyes:

Footin
10-14-2006, 07:01 PM
Does he have the boat listed with Erkle yet??

6ballsisall
10-14-2006, 07:04 PM

I bought it.......:D

10-14-2006, 07:05 PM
didnt you hear that story MIke???:rolleyes: Those retards put my boat up for sale on the internet!!!! I started getting emails, and I had to tell these people it wasnt for sale that some of my "friends" were playing a joke on me.

6ballsisall
10-14-2006, 07:06 PM
didnt you hear that story MIke???:rolleyes: Those retards put my boat up for sale on the internet!!!! I started getting emails, and I had to tell these people it wasnt for sale that some of my "friends" were playing a joke on me.

Just trying to help you out to pay for the ring UMP. Friends are here to help. ;)

Footin
10-14-2006, 07:10 PM
I give ya 5g's for it....were talkin cash...I don't need e receipt.

6ballsisall
10-14-2006, 07:11 PM
I give ya 5g's for it....were talkin cash...I don't need e receipt.

Sorry your to late....... I gave 5,000.01 for it AND I got a case of Pasties thrown in........:D

10-14-2006, 07:11 PM
NO thanks, talk to Erk, see if he will find you a bayliner for 5K:D

Footin
10-14-2006, 07:13 PM
I thought you have a Bayliner???? a 1950 Capri with the optional 85 horse Force outboard.

10-14-2006, 07:16 PM
I thought you have a Bayliner???? a 1950 Capri with the optional 85 horse Force outboard.
I sold it for funds to buy my leisure suit collection.

Footin
10-14-2006, 07:17 PM
An leather pants dontchano....

6ballsisall
10-14-2006, 07:23 PM
UMP that was awful gutsy to buy a ring sight unseen like that.

The wife had fun shopping for you. The sales girl from Tiffanys said she'll call you Monday to get the shipping address. She said she already had your credit card on file. Something about mentioning Priscilla's name and UMP, she found you easily in the system.

Just a word of advice.....you might want to check your credit limit on your card, this might "stretch" it a bit. :D

10-14-2006, 07:25 PM
An leather pants dontchano....
All my stuff is from the "Tony Clifton collection"

http://www.cineclub.de/images/2000/der_mondmann_1.jpg

TMCNo1
10-14-2006, 07:34 PM
My wife just told me to "Stop picking on UMP", the General has spoken! I must follow orders according to the Uniform Code of Marital Justice or something like that and I will now go clean the latrine!

Pssssssssssssssssst, Ump, see what happens when your married! I gotta go, shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

10-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Its OK NO1! Its all good fun!:)