PDA

View Full Version : I'm Impressed!

Carbon Dreams
10-10-2006, 01:03 AM
To all the contributors.

I know I am a newbie on this forum, but... Thanks for a great forum. I have been part of many other forums over the years. This is without a doubt, one of the best out there. It is great to interact with people who truly love what they do or the product that they support. I look forward to many future posts...

Thanks again!

Carbon Dreams

"Livin' the Dream"

Workin' 4 Toys
10-10-2006, 01:23 AM
We look forward to many future posts too. Glad to have you aboard. Nice friggin' boat too....;)

stevo137
10-10-2006, 08:56 AM
Welcome to the forum CD!
I'm impressed, test pilot and sales! that sounds like a very cool combo. ;)

east tx skier
10-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Welcome! Let's see some more pictures!

jbfootin
10-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Looks like we have another one hooked!:rolleyes: Welcome aboard!

TMCNo1
10-10-2006, 11:32 AM
CD, We are glad to have you on here. If you get so addicted, Hoosier Bob has a group therapy thread in Off Topic, called "Watchers". There you can get all the help you can stand!

SkiDog
10-10-2006, 11:42 AM
CD, We are glad to have you on here. If you get so addicted, Hoosier Bob has a group therapy thread in Off Topic, called "Watchers". There you can get all the help you can stand!

Hey CD, better go ahead and warn the wife about this forum, cause she ain't gonna like it! Takes up toooooooo much of her time with you! Welcome aboard and post pics--- lots of pics
:D

trickskier
10-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the board CD!!

Archimedes
10-10-2006, 11:45 AM
To all the contributors.

I know I am a newbie on this forum, but... Thanks for a great forum. I have been part of many other forums over the years. This is without a doubt, one of the best out there. It is great to interact with people who truly love what they do or the product that they support. I look forward to many future posts...

Had the same feelings when I joined a few months back. After years on various car and motorcycle forums, I find this one to be a breath of fresh air. Mature people who a) really want to help and b) really CAN help.

Do miss the Friday pron on the S4 site though...

stevo137
10-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Look out!!!
There are a few crazy ones in here too! :D

RexDog1
10-10-2006, 12:00 PM
Welcome CD
I have been very impressed also; there are a lot of good people on this
Form, and some times very very funny, just keep your on some of them,
You can go to the dark side quick :cool:

SkiDog
10-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Welcome CD
I have been very impressed also; there are a lot of good people on this
Form, and some times very very funny, just keep your on some of them,
You can go to the dark side quick :cool:

I resemble those last two remarks!!!!!!!!!!:guitar: :uglyhamme :toast:

Ric
10-10-2006, 09:08 PM
I resemble those last two remarks!!!!!!!!!! NOT ME :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
10-10-2006, 09:17 PM
I resemble those last two remarks!!!!!!!!!!:guitar: :uglyhamme :toast:

You are the only one they could be talking about except for me, UMP, Bob, Trick, JR, ETS............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ........................................ and TT Admin!

SkiDog
10-10-2006, 09:18 PM
You are the only one they could be talking about except for me, UMP, Bob, Trick, JR, ETS............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ........................................ and TT Admin!

You got that right~:D

pilot02
10-10-2006, 09:36 PM
To all the contributors.

Thanks again!

Carbon Dreams

"Livin' the Dream"

Welcome to the board!!
I'm jealous of your "day job...."
Would love to get more involved in the composites and intend to build at some point. Possibly a Lancair IV.

Carbon Dreams
10-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Welcome to the board!!
I'm jealous of your "day job...."
Would love to get more involved in the composites and intend to build at some point. Possibly a Lancair IV.

If you would like to buy a completed lancair IV, let me know. I have many friends in the industry. Some of which are selling or upgrading. I also have a Legacy for sale now. Contact me offline for more info. flyinstiles@yahoo.com.

This is a fun life! Airplanes, boats, snowmobiles and most importantly family with a great wife and kids!

flyingskibiker
10-11-2006, 02:41 PM
yah, i've always wanted to build the IVP. but now, the columbias look pretty sweet! i'll have to contact you offline to see if you can hook me up w/ some contacts... ;-)