PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Help in Miami Area

Andyg
10-09-2006, 10:20 PM
I am wondering if there is anyone in the Miami area that would be willing to help out a fellow MC owner recovering an item I sold on ebay.

I sold a set of JL Tower Speakers to a guy that felt the items were not as described. I disagreed, however he won the dispute through Paypal. I have reimbursed his money through a chargeback by his credit card company.

Now the guy refuses to return any of my emails and will not return the speakers. I don't have a phone # for the guy and Paypal won't give me the one he has listed on his account. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to go to the address I have and see what is there, a house or a buisness or if it even exists. If anyone is willing please send me a PM.

Thanks

Andy

billr
10-09-2006, 10:22 PM
If Paypal resolved the dispute, they should be able to help you recover your items.

boardbreaker
10-09-2006, 10:46 PM
Maybe www.switchboard.com will help or try www.intelius.com

Hope you get them back!

T Scott
10-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Andy,
Look up his address in Googleearth.com Should show you a photo of his house, apartment, whatever. Good Luck!

Andyg
10-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Andy,
Look up his address in Googleearth.com Should show you a photo of his house, apartment, whatever. Good Luck!

That software is awesome. I zoomed in and it definetly is a residence. Thanks

Later

Andy

6ballsisall
10-09-2006, 11:49 PM
That software is awesome. I zoomed in and it definetly is a residence. Thanks

Later

Andy

Send that pecker an email w/ a link to his house and place a big target sign over it. Bet that will get his attention. :D

Andyg
10-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Send that pecker an email w/ a link to his house and place a big target sign over it. Bet that will get his attention. :D

I did send him a satellite photo of his house hinting that I know where he lives. I am guessing the target might also get me a visit from the PoPo though.

I think I found the phone # for his office so I will try that tomorrow. That is why I guess you shouldn't use your work email for ebay and paypal.

Datdude
10-10-2006, 11:23 AM
The horror stories about Ebay issues really have to make you wonder whether it is worth it or not. I seem to have good luck selling stuff on sites that are specific to the item you are selling (like TMC). Good luck recovering your stuff

TMCNo1
10-10-2006, 11:47 AM

And.....................tell him you know a dictator in North Korea, that needs some test sites!

Workin' 4 Toys
10-10-2006, 12:58 PM
The horror stories about Ebay issues really have to make you wonder whether it is worth it or not. I seem to have good luck selling stuff on sites that are specific to the item you are selling (like TMC). Good luck recovering your stuff
I hear Dat.....;)