PDA

View Full Version : When will UMP ask the question?

6ballsisall
10-09-2006, 11:21 AM
So I got the opportunity to talk to the Miss UMP this weekend. And for the record, even though Mr. or MISS UMP refuses to send pics of her, my "talent" radar tells me she's a hottie. :cool: (Guess UMP must be a helluva a salesman!! 8p )

SO............place your bets fellas and ladies. WHEN will UMP get down on one knee and ask the question??????

6ballsisall
10-09-2006, 11:56 AM
C'mon peeps!! We need votes!!!

The MISS UMP said she'd buy us all around if we could "help" influence young UMP to make the right decision in the near future. :D

Ric
10-09-2006, 11:59 AM
ump, why are you holding out anyway?

jbfootin
10-09-2006, 12:00 PM
I hate when people "buy me around" I'd much rather they bought me a round of drinks;)

UMP may need a few rounds before he asks the question:D

Ric
10-09-2006, 12:02 PM
So I got the opportunity to talk to the Miss UMP this weekend. And for the record, even though Mr. or MISS UMP refuses to send pics of her, my "talent" radar tells me she's a hottie. :cool: (Guess UMP must be a helluva a salesman!! 8p )

SO............place your bets fellas and ladies. WHEN will UMP get down on one knee and ask the question?????? Jeff, next time you talk to miss ump tell her to damage the heater at umps place... He'll be begging her to get married then. It gets COOLLLD in da UP

TMCNo1
10-09-2006, 12:04 PM
I believe he will hang the hose clamp in the Xmas tree as an Ornament on Xmas Eve right before the finger foods are put out!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Either your cheap or desperate for a round of drinks JR!;) If your willing to go to these lenghts just for free alcohol!8p I dont know.....UMP is a bit nervous about all that stuff......this process may take years..... its like a fine wine, or slow drying paint, you cant rush it. :D

6ballsisall
10-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Either your cheap or desperate for a round of drinks JR!;) If your willing to go to these lenghts just for free alcohol!8p I dont know.....UMP is a bit nervous about all that stuff......this process may take years..... its like a fine wine, or slow drying paint, you cant rush it. :D

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! UMP c'mon everybody is doing it!!! :D

Fine women don't hang around forever w/o a ring on their finger.

10-09-2006, 12:34 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! UMP c'mon everybody is doing it!!!

Fine women don't hang around forever w/o a ring on their finger.
Are you trying to tell me I can hang out with the "cool kids" if I get married JR???:confused: ;) 8p

Next thing you will be wanting me to try chewing snuff or smoking cigarettes :D

6ballsisall
10-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Are you trying to tell me I can hang out with the "cool kids" if I get married JR???:confused: ;) 8p

Next thing you will be wanting me to try chewing snuff or smoking cigarettes

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! :D

10-09-2006, 12:45 PM
"here try it, all the kids are chewing snuff now.";) or better yet, "All the kids are drinking Maker's Mark now. you will like it."

Workin' 4 Toys
10-09-2006, 12:54 PM
ump, why are you holding out anyway?
I think he skeered to have little UMP's runnin' round so he is stalling "that" as much as possible... OR... He has a thing for HB's Lisa......8p

jbfootin
10-09-2006, 12:55 PM
and the day after the wedding you will be told that all of the REALLY cool kids are having babies also!:D

TMCNo1
10-09-2006, 01:02 PM
Are you trying to tell me I can hang out with the "cool kids" if I get married JR???

Next thing you will be wanting me to try chewing snuff or smoking cigarettes :D

All in due time young man! After you've been married a couple years, and the nerves start thinning after JR. UMP and JRette UMP come along, the drinking, tobacco and hanging out with the cool kids starts! If you can get past that, you've got it made, then you can start planning the second honeymoon for when the kids get out of college.:eek: :D

Ric
10-09-2006, 01:04 PM

Next thing you will be wanting me to try chewing snuff or smoking cigarettes :D ump are you afraid if you do she'll leave you and take half of the UMP empire..

10-09-2006, 01:06 PM
ump are you afraid if you do she'll leave you and take half of the UMP empire..
thats right Ric. Its just like the Fred Sanford's empire. :D

Workin' 4 Toys
10-09-2006, 01:07 PM
The "clock" is tickin'..........

6ballsisall
10-09-2006, 01:08 PM
The "clock" is tickin'..........

TRU DAT!!!!!!!:D

TMCNo1
10-09-2006, 01:28 PM
All in due time young man! After you've been married a couple years, and the nerves start thinning after JR. UMP and JRette UMP come along, the drinking, tobacco and hanging out with the cool kids starts! If you can get past that, you've got it made, then you can start planning the second honeymoon for when the kids get out of college.:eek: :D

..................and they buy their first Mastercraft and have to take Mama and the Old Man out for a boat ride, while you rattle on about the Mag Mania 2.783067391 SuperHero cape, barefootin', and going shooting Grouse and your ACCIDENTLY shooting holes in that d*** Monza.:D :rolleyes:

Ric
10-09-2006, 01:45 PM
SO............place your bets fellas and ladies. WHEN will UMP get down on one knee and ask the question?????? Let's be real.... Can you imagine how much ump is going to overthink marriage after what we've seen him do to small decisions like calendars, skis etc?

TMCNo1
10-09-2006, 02:03 PM
I'm rethinking the proposal time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably will be at next years Mag Mania 3.0, when he brings her and lets the group sing out the proposal while he is down on his knee with his cape on top of the houseboat!

Dan K
10-09-2006, 02:41 PM
I think UMP already asked, he just doesn't know it yet. When a man's head is turned to the time of the question it is already a forgone conclusion. Not even your cape can sheild you now.

6ballsisall
10-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Let's be real.... Can you imagine how much ump is going to overthink marriage after what we've seen him do to small decisions like calendars, skis etc?

Hey don't rain on my parade! MISS UMP said she'd buy us beer if we convince the Mr. to pop the question. Even YOU wouldn't pass up FREE beer would you Ric???

Ric
10-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Hey don't rain on my parade! MISS UMP said she'd buy us beer if we convince the Mr. to pop the question. Even YOU wouldn't pass up FREE beer would you Ric??? nope .

Workin' 4 Toys
10-09-2006, 03:49 PM
UHOH,.........sounds to desperate to me...
CALL IT OFF UMP,
DON'T DO IT!!!!

10-09-2006, 05:08 PM
UHOH,.........sounds to desperate to me...
CALL IT OFF UMP,
DON'T DO IT!!!!
Desperate on JR's part. He is just jonesin for free brews. I am in NO hurry for this. This is ALL JR's work. This will all happen when the time is right, I am in no hurry. Yoos guys need to calm down, your free beer is going to have to wait a while. :cool:

Workin' 4 Toys
10-09-2006, 07:54 PM
JUS call it off..... Throw in the towel and go the HB way....:rolleyes:

LakePirate
10-10-2006, 09:54 AM

Next thing you will be wanting me to try chewing snuff or smoking cigarettes

You can sit at our Lunch Table.

"here try it, all the kids are chewing snuff now.";) or better yet, "All the kids are drinking Maker's Mark now. you will like it."

Twice with the Snuff and once with the Makers. I see a theme.

Now back to the subject at hand.

We all know that Capt. Cheapo will double dip with the ring and use it not only as an engagement ring, but also as her Christmas present.

We all know why he was so up tight about dropping the change on the Monza. He had other plans for that cash.

Going to the chapel and UMPs gonna get ma-a-arried.
Going to the chapel and UMPs gonna get ma-a-arried.
Going to the chapel of love. Yeah yeah yeah

10-10-2006, 10:53 AM
You can sit at our Lunch Table.

We all know that Capt. Cheapo will double dip with the ring and use it not only as an engagement ring, but also as her Christmas present.

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme I like it! "Capt Cheapo" I LIKE IT!! I guess I will just have to sit on the other side of the lunch room for a while....with my cheech and chong lunch box. :D I should have brought my CHeech and Chong lunch box to Mag Mania:)