PDA

View Full Version : thanks columbus

sizzler
10-09-2006, 08:53 AM
happy thanksgiving to you canadians...and happy columbus day to the yanks.......

enjoy

Workin' 4 Toys
10-09-2006, 08:54 AM
happy thanksgiving to you canadians...and happy columbus day to the yanks.......

enjoy
What did you do, pick yourself up a new calendar when you stopped over here....:rolleyes:

André
10-09-2006, 08:59 AM

enjoy
Thanks Sizzler!
Yep ,3 days week end for me!:)
Water is 54 .air should get to 60-65 today.
It should be my last set of the season...:(

sizzler
10-09-2006, 09:18 AM
What did you do, pick yourself up a new calendar when you stopped over here....:rolleyes:
i work in foreign exchange........its my business to know your business....i am bored as a lot of my american clients are off...

now get back to workin' for those toys

sizzler
10-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Thanks Sizzler!
Yep ,3 days week end for me!:)
Water is 54 .air should get to 60-65 today.
It should be my last set of the season...:(

thats too bad andre.......at least you get to go snow-skiing soon

André
10-09-2006, 09:32 AM
thats too bad andre.......at least you get to go snow-skiing soon
...Wich make me think that i didn't return your PM about the area you were looking for an...oversea cottage!
About an hour north of Montreal,lot of ski hills,i mean tons of them,some bigger an one giant resort that would fit you like a glove,Mt-Tremblant!!!Lots of nite life and nice restaurants and auberges around that area.Lots of lakes and Mastercrafts in the Summer since the MC dealer is in that area.
1.25 hr drive from the airport.You would love our cultures,both French and English,North American and European at the same time!
http://www.tremblant.ca/index.htm

Workin' 4 Toys
10-09-2006, 12:30 PM
i work in foreign exchange........its my business to know your business....i am bored as a lot of my american clients are off...

now get back to workin' for those toys
I apparently work Foreign Exchange too.............but NOT by choice.....:mad:

suedv
10-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Yep, its a holiday day for me. Lovin' it. We just got back from 5 days of camping.

shepherd
10-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Yes, thank you Columbus... and Washington and Lincoln and King and Christ and labor unions and veterans! :)