PDA

View Full Version : Learn 2 foot

tex
10-07-2006, 11:42 PM
Informal clinic taught by a bunch of hacks(i'm one of the hacks) but well worth the $$$$

It's back! The Metroplex Mavericks Show Ski Team will be hosting another Barefoot Clinic on October 14th at Marine Creek from 12-3pm. The cost is $5 per person to cover the cost of gas for the boats. We had several people learn to foot last time we did this, but we would like to have even more this time. Please take advantage of this opportunity! See you there

atlfootr
10-13-2006, 09:34 PM
Informal clinic taught by a bunch of hacks(i'm one of the hacks) but well worth the $$$$Did you say, "Hicks" or "Hacks"?
If, you resemble one of these guy's forget! :noface:

tex
10-13-2006, 09:36 PM
You are safe with this bunch...you won't have to make pig noises!

atlfootr
10-13-2006, 09:39 PM
You are safe with this bunch...you won't have to make pig noises!I hope not :purplaugh
Just so happened to of watched it again, last night.
Another classic film ...

atlfootr
10-17-2006, 09:24 AM
How'd your informal clinic turn out?
Hopefully, you picked up some "new soles" for the first time.
Showing 'em, what they can look frwd to should and when they choose to pursue a path into the extereme sport of barefoot waterskiing :dance:

tex
10-17-2006, 11:11 PM
The weather put a damper on things but there were some great memories. One of our guys took his best backfoot run on the pig tail. I had never driven for him before and he was a little nervous about working it out. First pass he was up and rocking! There was also some great diggers by people trying to learn step offs!

Davo
10-19-2006, 05:30 PM
Ahhh, see you enjoy the diggers when they aren't happening to you. That's why I'll never foot with AtlFooter....I can hear him now "yeah man you can hit that ramp, no worries"...."Front to back? Piece of cake.". Riiiiight. :D

erkoehler
10-19-2006, 05:30 PM
Ahhh, see you enjoy the diggers when they aren't happening to you. That's why I'll never foot with AtlFooter....I can hear him now "yeah man you can hit that ramp, no worries"...."Front to back? Piece of cake.". Riiiiight. :D

And he doesn't drive straight lines:D

atlfootr
10-19-2006, 08:23 PM
Tex,
Any chance of us, see'n some of these pic's ;)

atlfootr
10-19-2006, 08:30 PM
Ahhh, see you enjoy the diggers when they aren't happening to you. That's why I'll never foot with AtlFooter....I can hear him now "yeah man you can hit that ramp, no worries"...."Front to back? Piece of cake.". Riiiiight. And he doesn't drive straight linesSay WHAT :confused:
So what is it, gang up altfootr night tonight :D
And as far as those, "straight lines" erk - in case you didn't notice we were runnin'n along the East shoreline that day :rolleyes:

erkoehler
10-19-2006, 09:52 PM
Say WHAT :confused:
So what is it, gang up altfootr night tonight :D
And as far as those, "straight lines" erk - in case you didn't notice we were runnin'n along the East shoreline that day :rolleyes:

You sure out that? I thought we were on the other side of the lake, but I could be wrong.

I was more worried about not being gator bait!

tex
10-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Tex,
Any chance of us, see'n some of these pic's ;)
You'll get em when I get em!

Davo
10-20-2006, 09:46 AM
I think what Erk was saying is that you pulled him too close to the weeds aka where the gators lie in waiting for the unsuspecting fallen rider. LOL

I'd rather be on a curve long linin' anyway....I'm a boom baby and we like the smooth water. 8p

tex
10-21-2006, 10:16 PM
This was my worst day of non-skiing. It was horrible not being able to get out there and teach as I normally do. I always love the look on someone's face as they foot on the boom for the first time and I dive out on the boom to foot next to them! It sucks having an f^ knee!

93starsnstripes
10-27-2006, 08:49 AM
Hi, Have you any experience with barefooting either behind or off the boom of a 1991 through 1994 prostar 190 inboard? I know the wake is great for waterskiing but how about barefooting? If you haven't, Do you know of anyone who has plenty of experience of barefooting behind one of the above year prostars? Please reply to joeski1157@aol.com thanks so much, Joe

atlfootr
10-27-2006, 09:44 AM
Have any of you experienced barefooting either behind or off the boom of a 1991 through 1994 prostar 190 inboard?Joe,

As you probably know, I own a '93 MC BF200!
And in MY unbaiust opinion, its' THE BEST hull design for barefoot'n! :D

Flatwaterfooter
10-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Hi, Have you any experience with barefooting either behind or off the boom of a 1991 through 1994 prostar 190 inboard? I know the wake is great for waterskiing but how about barefooting? If you haven't, Do you know of anyone who has plenty of experience of barefooting behind one of the above year prostars? Please reply to joeski1157@aol.com thanks so much, Joe

If I remember correctly the hull design changed in 95 from the 94. IF I am wrong about that I can help ya.