PDA

View Full Version : PowerPoint

SkiDog
10-06-2006, 04:59 PM
This may have already been asked here, but what the hell. Does anybody know if you can take a picture from a PowerPoint e-mail, and use it for a desktop background? If so, how do you do it? I tried right clicking, but that didn't work.

TMCNo1
10-06-2006, 05:19 PM
This may have already been asked here, but what the hell. Does anybody know if you can take a picture from a PowerPoint e-mail, and use it for a desktop background? If so, how do you do it? I tried right clicking, but that didn't work.

Now who in their right mind would want a desktop background of a bunch of dead grass?

Click on the address on the top of the screen, copy and see if that works, just grabbing at straws!

Have you got "My Pictures" when you right click, if so, do like I did, sent it there, then take it from there to your desktop from the browse box!

Carbon Dreams
10-06-2006, 05:26 PM

Copy and save the picture you would like. This should work by right clicking on the picture and select save as. Note where you saved the file and open it with Microsoft paint or the like. Then select from File or by right clicking, "Set As Background". If that doesn't work drop a 50 lb weight on your monitor. :D

pram
10-06-2006, 05:58 PM
Open powerpoint up (by the start menu not the email). Save the file from the email to somewhere that you can find it then using the opened powerpoint program open the file. From there you can copy and paste the picture that you want or rights click it and save picture as. I hope that this helps.

paul

pram
10-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Oh yah and once you have saved the picture open to where you saved it then right click it and hit the set as background

Leroy
10-06-2006, 06:22 PM
This confused me, what program is this picture in? Powerpoint? I think Prambold has the answer.

can take a picture from a PowerPoint e-mail