gheeeeeeeetto!

double deuce on a tandem. smooth.

sanjuan23
10-06-2006, 11:57 AM
What in the name of all that is Holy is that??:(

ttu
10-06-2006, 12:01 PM
it's called a wakecraft.

i believe some new start up company out of cali.

Chief
10-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Type in "Ski Boat" in ebay and check the last listing. You can own this for 50K! That's a bargin for this fine pimp canoe.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wakeboard-boat-Wake-board-boat-ski-boat-Wakecraft_W0QQitemZ220020684547QQihZ012QQcategoryZ 11760QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

sanjuan23
10-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Interesting side (Corsair?) Exhaust!

G-man
10-06-2006, 12:15 PM
I like the photo on the website of the interior with the tow vehicle pickup truck loaded with tools and a table. It's real professional photography.

RexDog1
10-06-2006, 12:22 PM
They’re out of Stockton California

It looks like cross between Malibu/ Moomba that ran into a Chris Craft:confused:

shepherd
10-06-2006, 12:24 PM
"Flightcraft boats was the official tow boat in the Soul Olympics."

SOLID!

3event
10-06-2006, 12:25 PM
I have to disagree with RexDog, a ChrisCraft has too much class to be mixed up in this thing !!!! haha

This one takes all the bling-ish styling elements that I dislike about Malibu and others, and multiplies by 10 !

With the dubs and flames, it will certainly appeal to the 12 - 16 year old set, but good luck getting any sane parents to bite!

endl
10-06-2006, 12:30 PM
Does it Bounce or something........

Archimedes
10-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Actually, I think that's a spy shot of the 214 during shake down testing. MC tried to disguise it, but I think the faulty brake actuator on the trailer gives it away.

justinlkgb
10-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Thats just wrong, what an ugly graphic, not my style, rims on a tandem, once again WTH. I think I'm goina stick with my MC:cool:

Monte
10-06-2006, 12:49 PM
I think they hit it on the $$ with the looks... delete the 22's on the trailer and yard sale stuff in the back of the truck. (30 years old here) MC could take a look at some things there, but I think I'll stick with the history of quality and customer service MC has built over the last 40 years. In other words I'd have to spend my 50k on a MC if I had it....

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Type in "Ski Boat" in ebay and check the last listing. You can own this for 50K! That's a bargin for this fine pimp canoe.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wakeboard-boat-Wake-board-boat-ski-boat-Wakecraft_W0QQitemZ220020684547QQihZ012QQcategoryZ 11760QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
"Pimp Canoe" :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

RexDog1
10-06-2006, 12:57 PM
I have to disagree with RexDog, a ChrisCraft has too much class to be mixed up in this thing !!!! haha

This one takes all the bling-ish styling elements that I dislike about Malibu and others, and multiplies by 10 !

With the dubs and flames, it will certainly appeal to the 12 - 16 year old set, but good luck getting any sane parents to bite!

Absolutely no offence to ChrisCraft hands down they make a quality boat, their history shows that

I like black and red boats …….well I did:confused:

Roonie's
10-06-2006, 01:07 PM
That is one f-ugly boat. I assume that will appeal to the pre teen crowd?? Looks like a matchbox car/boat.

beatle78
10-06-2006, 01:16 PM
If that's the company I'm tihnking of, they are a new Wakeboard boat company that has set out to create a pure wakeboarding boat w/ tons of dran and a huge wake.....

I think I just read about them in my FREE issue of wakeboarding mag.

I don't remember such a ghetto look though.....

boatless
10-06-2006, 01:27 PM
Ooohhh !! Me liky. :love:

Archimedes
10-06-2006, 01:35 PM
If that's the company I'm tihnking of, they are a new Wakeboard boat company that has set out to create a pure wakeboarding boat w/ tons of dran and a huge wake.....

I think I just read about them in my FREE issue of wakeboarding mag.

I don't remember such a ghetto look though.....

No, that's EPIC, which appears to be a well thought out boat. I wouldn't buy that boat either, but it appears to be way better than this 'pimp my boat'.

Ric
10-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Monstergarage meets wakeworld

Ric
10-06-2006, 01:43 PM
bidding starts at .01 who'll give me .02 ?

Archimedes
10-06-2006, 01:47 PM
My favorite line is 'you will not be disappointed in this information'. *** does that mean?

Before spending another dime on his graphic artist, this guy should pay someone to write a professional ad. My 9 year old could do better.

TMCNo1
10-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Monstergarage meets wakeworld

Please don't say that! If Jesse reads this, the Discovery Channel will have a new show called, " MonsterBoathouse", now that he has married Sandra Bullock, gone to Iraq and Monsterized a junkyard Military HumV.

6ballsisall
10-06-2006, 02:00 PM
I believe this boat was advertised over on the wakeworld.com forums too.
I'll just leave it with "it's interesting".............:rolleyes:

Monte
10-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Please don't say that! If Jesse reads this, the Discovery Channel will have a new show called, " MonsterBoathouse", now that he has married Sandra Bullock, gone to Iraq and Monsterized a junkyard Military HumV.

#1 if they'll build me a boathouse on actual water for free... I wouldn't care if it looked like a giant:o they could then put that boat in it so I could turn around and sell it (the boat) for enough money to buy a gallon of blinker fluid from www.Kalecoauto.com:D :D

milkmania
10-06-2006, 02:16 PM
I like the photo on the website of the interior with the tow vehicle pickup truck loaded with tools and a table. It's real professional photography.

wonder if that photographer does weddings?:rolleyes:

RexDog1
10-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Well I suck in photoshop but no help:cool:

TMCNo1
10-06-2006, 02:36 PM
I think I will sell the old '89 and order one of them!
I think it's absolutely beautiful and with some water camo wrap graphics, a clear urethane tower and LED lights in the tower base, a pair of semi-double clutching tractor trailer truck pipes attached to the side exhaust, Buttkicker speakers in the seats for some rump rumble, a toob rack, and a load of midget strippers and a dude would be the hit of the pond!

RexDog1
10-06-2006, 02:40 PM
midget strippers?????????????:uglyhamme

TMCNo1
10-06-2006, 02:43 PM
midget strippers?????????????:uglyhamme

Yea, ya know, little semi clothed females, willing to disrobe for money to pay for the boat!

Lap dances on the blinged out trailer on request!

http://www.wakecraft.com/

rodltg2
10-06-2006, 02:44 PM
i admire anyone starting there own business and taking a chance by creating a new boat company. it must be very hard to break into the market especially when recieved like it has on this board.

Archimedes
10-06-2006, 02:48 PM
i admire anyone starting there own business and taking a chance by creating a new boat company. it must be very hard to break into the market especially when recieved like it has on this board.

That's my first reaction as well. But then my second reaction is, what were they thinking? This looks like a project that went the wrong way on the decision tree at more than one point, starting at the node that said 'Get into the boat business?' and ending with the node 'Let Cousin Earl Do the Photo Layout'?

pq2
10-06-2006, 02:53 PM
love the old kite board on the rack

rodltg2
10-06-2006, 02:55 PM
im not saying he did a good job with it, but it seems like everyone is ready to rip it apart with out even seeing it person..

on a side note , we were looking at my first flyers and brochures the other day and getting a good laugh. we didnt know much then and we did the best we could with what we had. we took a start up company from barely doing 2 kitchens a week to 3 kitchens a day...

Workin' 4 Toys
10-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Looks to me like it says "Evacucraft"

flyingskibiker
10-06-2006, 03:07 PM
is that a double wide in the background? :D

wonder if that photographer does weddings?:rolleyes:

shepherd
10-06-2006, 03:31 PM
im not saying he did a good job with it, but it seems like everyone is ready to rip it apart with out even seeing it person..

on a side note , we were looking at my first flyers and brochures the other day and getting a good laugh. we didnt know much then and we did the best we could with what we had. we took a start up company from barely doing 2 kitchens a week to 3 kitchens a day...

hopefully, these guys will have enough success so that they too can look back some day and laugh and say "what were we thinking???"

G-man
10-06-2006, 05:08 PM
a load of midget strippers and a dude would be the hit of the pond!

Now that's funny

Archimedes
10-06-2006, 06:19 PM
What this boat really needs is a little "yo Mikey, if you wanna see us unpimp zis boat lemme hear you say vat..."

"what?"

Ric
10-06-2006, 06:29 PM
i admire anyone starting there own business and taking a chance by creating a new boat company. it must be very hard to break into the market especially when recieved like it has on this board. Man do I feel bad now

milkmania
10-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Man do I feel bad now

I attacked the photographer.....

not the boat manufacturer8p

Hoosier Bob
10-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Who made the Ski Challenger? It reminds me of that ride in a wake edition. Graphics are a little loud. SOmewhere there is a guy with his pants down to his knees saying that is sick or is it dope or phat or tight or I know, HIP!8p

rodltg2
10-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Who made the Ski Challenger? It reminds me of that ride in a wake edition. Graphics are a little loud. SOmewhere there is a guy with his pants down to his knees saying that is sick or is it dope or phat or tight or I know, HIP!8p

bayliner did.

Leroy
10-06-2006, 09:28 PM
This boat needs more cowbell. There is a fine line from stupid to brilliant.

TMCNo1
10-06-2006, 11:25 PM
They updated their website today, with some different, better????????????????? pictures. Pimped H2 pickup and all at, what appears to be a industrial boat ramp? The brochures should be something, probably out of the "Ramdom Pictures Thread" and I can't wait, cause I am sooooooooooooo excited for them. I know these guys will make it big in the wakeboard sector. I just wish I was younger!

Hoosier Bob
10-06-2006, 11:32 PM
Thanks Rod! I can always count on you! So when are you coming to Indy? We have some great racing going on here and the skiing is not that bad either. Atleast the skiing that does not include me!8p bayliner did.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-06-2006, 11:45 PM
This boat needs more cowbell. There is a fine line from stupid to brilliant.
Just like Spinal Tap said, there is a fine line between clever and stupid. :)

and yes Leroy, more cowbell....:toast:

AirJunky
10-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Man, neither Bayliner or Challenger ever made a boat with that much bling!
It looks like Monster Garage or Pimp My Ride got a hold of it for one of their shows!
I bet they sell like crazy to guys in their 20s who drive Hummers.

rodltg2
11-06-2006, 07:02 PM
it turns out that i will be doing the owner of wakecrafts sister's granite. ive talked with him over the phone and he has alot of boat buiilding expereince with designs he has sold to other manufacturers. great guy to talk too and i wish him luck. i know you guys dont like it, or have many positive things to say , but here is a shot of one he just delivered . looks better than the last one IMO.

pq2
11-06-2006, 07:28 PM
much better graphics and colors

atlfootr
11-06-2006, 07:36 PM
"Pimp Canoe" :uglyhamme :uglyhamme"Pimp Daddy Canoe", you mean.

trickskier
11-06-2006, 09:07 PM
What a HUNK of JUNK!!!!

rodltg2
11-06-2006, 09:55 PM
What a HUNK of JUNK!!!!

and you know this why??
i'd like to see you design and market a boat ...or anything for that matter.

Chief
11-06-2006, 09:57 PM
and you know this why??

You think if I designed a three piston a$$ hammer it would sell? :)

SteveO
11-06-2006, 11:58 PM
HMMMM Based on the location of Merced CA, if memory serves me other company's makes boats in Merced. That is the dream of a disgruntled Bu employee who lays awake at night and dreams about Batman. Holy sheep sh!t batman lets jump in our bat-boat and catch the joker. W T F

Sodar
11-07-2006, 12:05 AM
Jeez Guys... take it easy!

You have not even seen the construction, powerplant, etc. It could very well be a well-built, custom boat and on the other hand it could be a total pile... I would just rather educate myself before making calls on someone who is willing to take a leap and a risk! I can make you a bet the the FIRST MC's were not the works of art they are today... it is a definite learning curve. Now, bash all you want on the Bayliners, Geckos, Centurions and etc. that you want... at least we KNOW those are pills of $hit!!

trickskier
11-07-2006, 01:08 AM
and you know this why??

I could do a lot better than that, homeboy.

jbfootin
11-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Just because it does not say MasterCraft on the side does not mean it is a piece of junk and we need to trash it...Not defending it but would like to see more info before condeming it...I am always willing to take one for a test drive / ski:D

Maristar210
11-07-2006, 10:37 AM
and you know this why??

My dad can kick your dad's ***... so there....

How old are you Rod?

richardsoncd
11-07-2006, 10:50 AM
I just checked out the website....the boat looks a lot like a Wakesetter. The guy who designed them seems to have a lot of experience...the graphics are pretty bold, but so was the X series when it first came out. I think it's pretty sweet this dude is pursuing his dream, I don't really like it....but I am a skier, so it's more the lack of an inboard thing

TMCNo1
11-07-2006, 10:54 AM
The guy building this boat better have some very deep pockets, unless he wants this boat to be a flash in the pan. The boats looks nice, but the tower base makes it appear the tower is retrofitted from another boat, he will have to spend big money getting established riders to promote, to advertise and change the graphics/lettering to something a little more mature and classy. He has entered a very well established and competitive market by trying to compete against the major brands that have been there for many, many years. Can anyone remember the Sea Ray [Ski Ray], Bayliner [Ski Challanger], Infinity, Toyota [Epic], and on and on!

trickskier
11-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Just because it does not say MasterCraft on the side does not mean it is a piece of junk and we need to trash it...Not defending it but would like to see more info before condeming it...I am always willing to take one for a test drive / ski:D

It's obvious they are going after a totally different market share than what's on this board. I would not trade my MasterCraft for it.....Too far out for me.

RexDog1
11-07-2006, 10:58 AM
IMO
I think the tower is to vertical to the lines to the front windshield
And to heavy looking at the top of the of the tower
Back down the graphics maybe change the font on Wakecraft

IMO
They should tilt the tower forward or design a stranded tower for the boat

I have also bashed this boat …..Looking back it was wrong to do,
Go for it!!!! And good luck!!!!!
Am I a boat designer…….no, but I stayed at a Holliday Inn last night
Wife kicked me out for thinking about buying an other car:rolleyes:

rodltg2
11-07-2006, 01:17 PM
actually i think my statement is far more mature than trikguy. how can you post judgemnt without even seeing/driving it in person. i havent so im not passing any judgement , but i will get a chance to this week.
most all of you are great on this board, other's make mc owners look like snobish ,arrogant and ignorant jerks..

Maristar210
11-07-2006, 01:19 PM
actually i think my statement is far more mature than trikguy. how can you post judgemnt without even seeing/driving it in person. i havent so im not passing any judgement , but i will get a chance to this week.
most all of you are great on this board, other's make mc owners look like snobish ,arrogant and ignorant jerks..

Good point. My bad.

trickskier
11-07-2006, 03:27 PM

It seems that you are the one who passes judgement on someone without knowing them. My initial comment was a knee jerk reaction from reading previous posts on this thread. It may not be a hunk of junk, but it is certainly ugly in my opinion, and I am entitled to my opinion as you are yours.

As far as being snobish and arrogant, you might want to look in the mirror. I have never posted a picture of an exotic Lamborghini claiming to have just bought it.

Those who know me personally on this forum, know that they only need to make one phone call and I'll be there to lend a helping hand 24/7. So you might want to check with a few of them before passing judgement on me.

Remember, this is a MasterCraft forum, so any other make of boat posted is subject to scrutiny and comments by the members of the board.

I have said my peace and will not further subject this board to anymore childish banter between you and me. Have a nice day!

rodltg2
11-07-2006, 03:42 PM
your right i dont know you. i should have worded it differently that comments made by some people on the board make them seem snobish etc...
i agree it is a an MC board for mc owners, ive owned two and i will probably do so again some day. i just think that we cant close off the board to MC's pics and MC talk only. its good to know what else is out there whether its better or worse.
i just find it hard to grasp the idea of ripping apart something without experiencing it in person.

M-Funf
11-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Can we get back to the topic at hand? (read=can you guys take it somewhere else)?

I don't know about the looks, but looks aside, if it skis/boards/surfs well, he shouldn't have too much trouble selling them to the general public. I know that selling into the competitive market might be difficult, but I'm not sure that's the goal. I've not spoken to him, but from his website (which is pretty limited) it looks like he's trying to build a "respectable" boat at a lower price...which I'm not a huge fan of, since it will put a different group of people on the water, but that's a different discussion...

Rod, let us know how it ski's! Will you be on a private lake or public?

rodltg2
11-07-2006, 04:01 PM
neither i wont be skiing it since its a wakeboard boat. i have no interest in the boat for myself, but im a fan of all boat sand since i will be down there , i took him up on the offer to check them out..

richardsoncd
11-07-2006, 04:10 PM
neither i wont be skiing it since its a wakeboard boat. i have no interest in the boat for myself, but im a fan of all boat sand since i will be down there , i took him up on the offer to check them out..

"FAN OF ALL BOATS"....that's what I'm talking about....I can't hardly walk by a new boat I haven't ever seen with out gazing at it for a while, good call Rod.

Chief
11-07-2006, 04:12 PM
It's still the baddess a$$ pimp canoe on the f'ing water!

Bruce
11-07-2006, 04:38 PM
How do you guys really feel! One thing this board does not lack is opinions. That,s cool. Maybe we could be a little more diplomatic That being said the boat is butt ugly!
Seriously if the guy has boat design skills he will be fine. Just needs to decide on his market and go for it .Class is not the market obviously.

Diesel
11-07-2006, 06:42 PM
<yoda voice on>............deep run the Kool-aid in this thread, eh. <yoda voice off>

Kyle's_prostar205
11-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Kinda a mix of a "bu" and a few other boat charatersitcs. Not too bad at first but to a die hard MC owner I will stay where my heat is. If I was offered a ride I'd shurly give it a try and make a judgement from there. As somebody said a little earlier it will defiantly appeal to the "teenage" group...proof to the point is my 16 year old brother looked at it and gave it a thumbs up! The guy behind this new boat just needs to figure out his marketing plan and go from there. Anybody know if he will be displaying a boat at the Denver boat show in 07'? I'm curious to look at it and see how it is made.

Ric
11-07-2006, 07:28 PM
I feel really bad now knowing that this thread is still alive

BUMP

SteveO
11-07-2006, 10:53 PM
Can we get back to the topic at hand? (read=can you guys take it somewhere else)?

I don't know about the looks, but looks aside, if it skis/boards/surfs well, he shouldn't have too much trouble selling them to the general public. I know that selling into the competitive market might be difficult, but I'm not sure that's the goal. I've not spoken to him, but from his website (which is pretty limited) it looks like he's trying to build a "respectable" boat at a lower price...which I'm not a huge fan of, since it will put a different group of people on the water, but that's a different discussion...

Rod, let us know how it ski's! Will you be on a private lake or public?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: Oh this is getting good. Could a certain granite selling entrepreneur have a vested interest in this No Cal entity? Sure does seem defensive. Light match, throw and run....

rodltg2
11-14-2006, 01:39 PM
last comment on the boat....

i got to see the wakecraft in person yesterday. i actually sold the owner some granite and he showed me the boat and facility while it was there.

although the boat looks a bit like a malibu in the pictures, it doesnt not look like one at all in person.
aside from the wild graphics i really liked the boat. the boat seems to be very well built with quality materials. the same 4 guys build the boat from start to finish , so imagine no details go unseen. this boat is very different from anything i have seen before. it comes with every option you can possibly add.it has a booming stereo with three remotes , shower in the front, 2 outlet heater, lights everywhere, perfect pass a huge 375hp engine etc...

he used alot of ides from other companies. for example the tower and windshield from malibu, the wake plate from tige, the side exhuast from centurion, the ballast system from calabria. the hull design is his own and he showed me the wooden prototype on in back that he tinkered on for years before the first wakecraft was built.

he has no intention of competing with the big guys which would be impossible. he has a unique marketing idea in which he plans on using his customers to sell the boats. he will not have dealers and wants to deal with each customer one on one basis. it is definalty not a production boat rather a custom built. if i was in the market for this type of boat i wouldnt be quick to dismiss it. from the way it is set up it looks like his target market will be the 20-30 crowd..

his first boat rolled out sometime in september and he has sold 4 since then. very nice guy and i wish him lots of luck.

06' X-2 R8R H8R
11-14-2006, 02:04 PM
Why that when there is so much more out there!!!! Like MASTERCRAFT

Workin' 4 Toys
11-14-2006, 04:46 PM
i got to see the wakecraft in person yesterday. i actually sold the owner some granite and he showed me the boat and facility while it was there.
It's good to see there wasn't anything personnal involved with advertising his company for him.:rolleyes: You go Rod....And as you said, good luck...

Maristar210
11-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Hey WFT Latino's need a boat too you know....

rodltg2
11-14-2006, 05:46 PM

so mc's are only for whitey's??

Chief
11-14-2006, 06:07 PM

The MC model with the chain steering wheel and low rider trailer expected for 07?

Ric
11-14-2006, 06:21 PM
DIE THREAD DIE

bump

Maristar210
11-14-2006, 06:26 PM
so mc's are only for whitey's??

Your a real treat Rod:rolleyes: LOL

Workin' 4 Toys
11-15-2006, 09:26 AM
so mc's are only for whitey's?? I don't know where you are going with this Rod, but I hope this is not really how you feel.
Perhaps this brand of boat you are promoting here has their own website, and you can go there and chat.....

Those pics you posted sure do look pimpin', do those wheels have spinners on them?

Ric, ............relax.........

Ric
11-15-2006, 11:34 AM
I don't know where you are going with this Rod, but I hope this is not really how you feel.
Perhaps this brand of boat you are promoting here has their own website, and you can go there and chat.....

Those pics you posted sure do look pimpin', do those wheels have spinners on them?

Ric, ............relax......... DIE .

bump

06' X-2 R8R H8R
11-15-2006, 11:36 AM
This Would be a great boat for the Pro Fishing Tour!!!

TMCNo1
11-15-2006, 11:38 AM
I don't know where you are going with this Rod, but I hope this is not really how you feel.

I just burnt all this popcorn I was going to eat on this one, when I got choked laughing so hard!
W4T, you are hitting home runs today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Workin' 4 Toys
11-15-2006, 12:07 PM
DIE .

bump
Rachael, we now know you are an exotic dancer. So don't tell me what to do.....

Maristar210
11-15-2006, 12:09 PM
Rachael, we now know you are an exotic dancer. So don't tell me what to do.....

Yup I knew it.

TMCNo1
11-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Rachael, we now know you are an exotic dancer......

Now we know why she is working so cheap at this, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=266845&postcount=88
She's making all her money on the stage and Lap Dances!

Ric
11-15-2006, 01:19 PM
Threadjackin buncha loafers!

boatless
11-15-2006, 01:40 PM
I like the way the boat looks and design. The front of the boat does look some what like a yamaha jet boat. Crownline hast the same exhaust system. I wouldn't turn down the offer if some one handed me a boat like that.

boatless.

TMCNo1
11-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Thank you!

Workin' 4 Toys
11-15-2006, 04:06 PM
Now don't start calling him names just cause he pimps out some granite for some boat sales of another brand....8p

Ric
11-15-2006, 04:15 PM
DIE THREAD DIE

Workin' 4 Toys
11-15-2006, 04:21 PM
All you have to do is send a PM to the supermodulationmoderators and have it deleted, OR put it on your block list...:rolleyes: OR Stop looking at it....8p :purplaugh

Ric
11-15-2006, 04:23 PM
I just...........can't stop looking.. it's like a trainwreck

DIE

Chief
11-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Dear Santa, Please get me that new awesome, phat, off the chain, the shiznit, quadraphonic, babe magnet wakecraft for christmas. Make sure it has all the toys installed including the kung fu grip!

Ric
11-15-2006, 06:42 PM
. :noface:

rodltg2
11-15-2006, 06:46 PM
thats it, im buying one so i can post pics of it everyday till i get banned!

Ric
11-15-2006, 06:47 PM
thats it, im buying one so i can post pics of it everyday till i get banned!. :popcorn:

Ric
11-15-2006, 06:48 PM
thats it, im buying one so i can post pics of it everyday till i get banned! was it something I said?

rodltg2
11-15-2006, 06:52 PM
wayyyyykcrafffft

rodltg2
11-15-2006, 06:52 PM
was it something I said?

hold on...im picking my colors

Ric
11-15-2006, 06:55 PM
hold on...im picking my colors you are picking something......

I'm out if you get yourself banned

Sodar
11-15-2006, 07:08 PM
HA HA!! This has gotten GOOD!! Don't go Rod, you are the only one that posts anything interesting on a daily basis. Besides, I am sure you like your 'bu more than the Wakecraft!

All joking aside, you guys that are bashing on this thing are pretty rough, give the guy a chance. Worst case scenario is he fails and these things become collector's items. Best case scenario, these things do well and he can compete with Centurion (my second most hated boat company behind Bayliner)!!!

rodltg2
11-15-2006, 07:12 PM
even if i did buy it would be just to post photos and email a new one to ric everyday:D , i need my bu for the skiing. the wakecraft would not suit my needs. actually it would for some fun party time !

Bobbyk
11-15-2006, 08:52 PM
It is interesting they don't show any shots from the bow angle and the hull has a weird curve,.The fit and finish of the gauges and the rest of the interior isn't that impressive either.

Maristar210
11-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Rod -

Please keep posting pics of other boats. It WILL get you banned.

I have had enough of your crap. You need to go away. I was once a sponsor of your beliefs but Jim @ Baws and I now agree you need to shut the hell up.

Take your BU and go off into the sunset. Your act is old.

Sodar
11-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Oh boy, here we go again!!

:popcorn:

tex
11-15-2006, 10:47 PM
This thread is making me thirsty!8p

06' X-2 R8R H8R
11-15-2006, 10:54 PM
Looks like a fast FISHING boat.

06' X-2 R8R H8R
11-15-2006, 10:55 PM
Quick FISHING boat

dmayer84
11-15-2006, 11:00 PM
Quick FISHING boat

That will scare all the fish away with the loud music.

Ric
11-16-2006, 08:58 AM
even if i did buy it would be just to post photos and email a new one to ric everyday:D , i need my bu for the skiing. the wakecraft would not suit my needs. actually it would for some fun party time ! Didnt the guy already buy the tile? Now you dont need to grease him anymore

Ric
11-16-2006, 08:59 AM
Rod -

I have had enough of your crap. You need to go away. I was once a sponsor of your beliefs but Jim @ Baws and I now agree you need to shut the hell up.

DIE THREAD DIE

Workin' 4 Toys
11-16-2006, 09:48 AM
wayyyyykcrafffft
Is THAT what it says on the side of that thing in your avatar..... I was wondering... Glad you spelled it out for me.

rodltg2
11-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Rod -

not a bad idea , believe it or not i have better things to do than argue with you and jim. start a poll, it be interesing to see how many would rather me leave the board...

Ric
11-16-2006, 01:12 PM
I think JimBaws is Rodlt's alter ego and we're just watching it play out on our monitors

TMCNo1
11-16-2006, 01:14 PM
not a bad idea , believe it or not i have better things to do than argue with you and jim. start a poll, it be interesing to see how many would rather me leave the board...

I still have a lot of popcorn in the tractor/trailer, cause this will be interesting!

Got the popcorn last night, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=267673&postcount=8

east tx skier
11-16-2006, 01:20 PM
Is there a way I can disable the ability to view polls in my options control panel? Anyone? Anyone?

/ceiling cat sees all.

Ric
11-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Is there a way I can disable the ability to view polls in my options control panel? Anyone? Anyone?

/ceiling cat sees all. I dont get the ceiling cat thing?

Maristar210
11-16-2006, 01:23 PM

/ceiling cat sees all.

If the PM's I received after posting last evening are any indication, no poll is needed.

Doug - Can I now post my Supra pics since posting this "unique" boat is accepted?

east tx skier
11-16-2006, 01:30 PM
The way I remember it, pictures not allowed boatwise those of "competing brands." Nobody has ever told me what that means, but I felt safe that MC was not feeling the heat (from a market share standpoint) from Wakecraft.

Dear Santa,

Please bring back summer so we have other things to worry about.

Best wishes,

Doug

east tx skier
11-16-2006, 01:31 PM
I dont get the ceiling cat thing?

Ric, PM coming your way to explain.

Maristar210
11-16-2006, 01:32 PM

Rod

You have proven yourself over and over with your spite of the brand we love. You posted deragatory pictures of a naked man and portayed them as Eric. You have made many other insensitive posts about people you hardly know. You have shown the type of person you are. There are no adjectives I need to add. All one has to do is go back through your posts and form thier own opinion.

The fact is most people do not like the look of the boat. You have a personal relationship with the owner, you feel the need to promote him and your p$$ed cause people like me think it's ugly. Why? because it is ugly. I have seen better graphics on the side of a rail car next to the Dan Ryan Expressway.

Steve

east tx skier
11-16-2006, 01:34 PM
Alright already, I'll unlock the original swimsuit thread. ;)

/did I mention that Beau and I can still see it?

Discuss.

rodltg2
11-16-2006, 01:35 PM
sorry that im not a brand freak and beleive that mc is the only boat worth talking, mentioning, seeing using etc....beleive it or not there are other good boat manufactureres out there that are successful and have happy owners. i dont love my boat. i love my future wife , my family etc. i like my boat. i use it to pull my up and down the slalom course at 34mph. i dont give rats a$$ whats wriitten on the side. all i care is that i starts , gives me nice pull and has soft wakes. i dont kiss it good night , buy it flowers...
i find it hard to belive that people would put down a product and someone who is willing to take a chance with out even seeing in person for themselves.
if this deserves me to get kicked of the board so be it. it might do me some good and get more work done.

and ps.,, i invite anyone to come out ski my bu and then call it a piece of ****. until you run down the line to 38 off like many have behind my boat, shut the hell up!

Archimedes
11-16-2006, 01:37 PM
Rod

You have proven yourself over and over with your spite of the brand we love. You posted deragatory pictures of a naked man and portayed them as Eric. You have made many other insensitive posts about people you hardly know. You have shown the type of person you are. There are no adjectives I need to add. All one has to do is go back through your posts and form thier own opinion.

The fact is most people do not like the look of the boat. You have a personal relationship with the owner, you feel the need to promote him and your p$$ed cause people like me think it's ugly. Why? because it is ugly. I have seen better graphics on the side of a rail car next to the Dan Ryan Expressway.

Steve

Wow, maybe I'm noob, but I've never felt that way about Rod or his posts. Reading this thread feels like I've fallen into this strange vortex that's foreign to me. I'm waiting to see a Sleestack show up...

east tx skier
11-16-2006, 01:37 PM
http://okeimakei.bitacoras.com/img/red-button.png

rodltg2
11-16-2006, 01:41 PM
by the way any remarks ive made were never intended to hurt anyone. they may have been in bad taste which i realize and apologize for. ask anyone who met me in person, im actually not a bad guy.

Maristar210
11-16-2006, 01:41 PM
sorry that im not a brand freak and beleive that mc is the only boat worth talking, mentioning, seeing using etc....beleive it or not there are other good boat manufactureres out there that are successful and have happy owners. i dont love my boat. i love my future wife , my family etc. i like my boat. i use it to pull my up and down the slalom course at 34mph. i dont give rats a$$ whats wriitten on the side. all i care is that i starts , gives me nice pull and has soft wakes. i dont kiss it good night , buy it flowers...
i find it hard to belive that people would put down a product and someone who is willing to take a chance with out even seeing in person for themselves.
if this deserves me to get kicked of the board so be it. it might do me some good and get more work done.

and ps.,, i invite anyone to come out ski my bu and then call it a piece of ****. until you run down the line to 38 off like many have behind my boat, shut the hell up!

Okay Rod.....

Maristar210
11-16-2006, 01:44 PM
Alright already, I'll unlock the original swimsuit thread. ;)

/did I mention that Beau and I can still see it?

Discuss.

Mouthfull of sandwich:

:Shawimmmshoot red???????????

X2M
11-16-2006, 01:56 PM
OMG the drama.

Are you all PMS'ing or what?

:rolleyes: :D 8p

Maristar210
11-16-2006, 01:58 PM
OMG the drama.

Are you all PMS'ing or what?

:rolleyes: :D 8p

Easy there momma,

Wait a second, isn't that impossible for us to do?

Steve:D

Sodar
11-16-2006, 01:58 PM

Doug! I pressed it! I am in trouble now... there are a bunch of sirens going off!

As for Rod, can all of you honestly tell me that you have never done anything in bad taste your whole life? I think Rod adds a comical aspect to the board.

I truly love the information on this board, it is second to none. But lately I have been questioning my reasoning for coming here. I have been called a drunk, a wally, etc. for liking different types of boating. It is amazing that this board can be used for things like R/C Stuff, Snowmobiles, Classic Cars, Personal Issues, and so on, but as soon as someone even mentions a different type of boat than an MC, they get castrated and ostracized.

Now, with that said, you can not expect to come on an MC-sponsored site and flaunt a picture of another towboat companies boat and think you are going to get positive reponses. I know this, you know this and I think we should just let this whole thing simmer down and die.

X2M
11-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Wait a second, isn't that impossible for us to do?

Doesn't look like it...

rodltg2
11-16-2006, 02:05 PM

Doug! I pressed it! I am in trouble now... there are a bunch of sirens going off!

As for Rod, can all of you honestly tell me that you have never done anything in bad taste your whole life? I think Rod adds a comical aspect to the board.

I truly love the information on this board, it is second to none. But lately I have been questioning my reasoning for coming here. I have been called a drunk, a wally, etc. for liking different types of boating. It is amazing that this board can be used for things like R/C Stuff, Snowmobiles, Classic Cars, Personal Issues, and so on, but as soon as someone even mentions a different type of boat than an MC, they get castrated and ostracized.

Now, with that said, you can not expect to come on an MC-sponsored site and flaunt a picture of another towboat companies boat and think you are going to get positive reponses. I know this, you know this and I think we should just let this whole thing simmer down and die.

very true, and actually i didnt post the original pic of the wakecraft. however ive been guilty of posting other boats. i agree that this board is mc ran and operated for mc owners . i was once an owner, 2 actually . i will mind the rules more carefully, but i dont need the insults form steve either..

Sodar
11-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Love the new Avatar! Very loyal to MC!

Workin' 4 Toys
11-16-2006, 02:16 PM
Regardless of the fact that the number of posts is nearly equal between "General discussion" and "Off topic discussion" .......
I appreciate being able to discuss about anything here regardless of how many MCs are around my family & friends, and the percentage is pretty low in comparison... But I appreciate
Momma's & JLF's constant male bashing.....:rolleyes: 8p

Also including flu vaccinations, junk sawing, weddings, divorces, mania events, gadgets, computers, networking, tow rigs, sheds, garages, tires, wheels, lift kits, off roading, quads, fishing, hunting, Frequent question asking (There you go ETS8p )...... Etc....:D

TMCNo1
11-16-2006, 02:34 PM
I dont get the ceiling cat thing?

Kinda like Santa Clause, "Making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out who is naughty or nice"! He's everywhere, He's everywhere!

Ric
11-16-2006, 02:44 PM
DIE THREAD DIE

bump

TMCNo1
11-16-2006, 02:47 PM
DIE THREAD DIE

bump

Bump, diddy bump!

X2M
11-16-2006, 03:02 PM
... But I appreciate
Momma's & JLF's constant male bashing.....:rolleyes: 8p

Constant male bashing?

Nope wasn't me. Must have been the bad twin... ;)

On a side note... I have met Rod in person and he is a nice guy.:)

RexDog1
11-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Regardless of the fact that the number of posts is nearly equal between "General discussion" and "Off topic discussion" .......
I appreciate being able to discuss about anything here regardless of how many MCs are around my family & friends, and the percentage is pretty low in comparison... But I appreciate
Momma's & JLF's constant male bashing.....

Also including flu vaccinations, junk sawing, weddings, divorces, mania events, gadgets, computers, networking, tow rigs, sheds, garages, tires, wheels, lift kits, off roading, quads, fishing, hunting, Frequent question asking (There you go ETS8p )...... Etc....:D

I agree with you 100%

But there is a line; MC owner or not, I think the line is some where south of
Telling an other member to “Shut The Hell Up”

Momma, male bashing????? I never thought that?????:rolleyes:

east tx skier
11-16-2006, 03:15 PM

Not me, man. I live in a glass house. Apart from looks, I'm nowhere near perfect. :) As boats go, so long as there's a rope tied to it, I'll be happy to try to ski behind it. That's just me.

east tx skier
11-16-2006, 03:17 PM
very true, and actually i didnt post the original pic of the wakecraft. however ive been guilty of posting other boats. i agree that this board is mc ran and operated for mc owners . i was once an owner, 2 actually . i will mind the rules more carefully, but i dont need the insults form steve either..

From my standpoint, I've deleted some pictures Rod posted in the past. I've sent him a PM letting him know I did it and why. He has always been very understanding when he he responds, which I am sorry to say is not the norm.

Dooker
11-16-2006, 03:19 PM
You fellers best not be messin with tha toolman or rod as you guys call him. me and hbtoober got yer back toolman!

east tx skier
11-16-2006, 03:29 PM
Oh, here we go. Jrandol?

Ric
11-16-2006, 03:40 PM

shut the hell up needs to be replaced with the shampoo line for posterity. I know what you mean rodltbu, I pulled skiers into 38 @34 behind my deathstar. I challenge the naysayers to put on a ski:mad: or bring the shampoo

Workin' 4 Toys
11-16-2006, 04:06 PM
Constant male bashing?

Nope wasn't me. Must have been the bad twin... ;)
So glad you noticed that....:rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
11-16-2006, 04:09 PM
But there is a line; MC owner or not, I think the line is some where south of
Telling an other member to “Shut The Hell Up”

I must have missed that.....:o
I don't who said that, but they are now on my "BEAU, push the button" list.....:mad:

RexDog1
11-16-2006, 04:33 PM
I must have missed that.....:o
I don't who said that, but they are now on my "BEAU, push the button" list.....:mad:

It was a general “Shut the hell up” emotions are running high
On this thread I understand this,
And understand where he is coming from, But ………..

Should he get banned for it …no
we should keep it to a debate…. Not a personal attack
On all sides

TMCNo1
11-16-2006, 05:38 PM
A fellow TT member posted this in another thread and IMO it needed to be posted in this thread too, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=267976&postcount=101

There are a couple other threads that this could go in but I think they died, so..........................

Bobbyk
11-17-2006, 12:32 AM
I am ashamed to say I have been enraptured in the drama.... please don't die little thread.

now somebody insult someone so we can get back to the trash talkin.

Bobbyk
11-17-2006, 12:33 AM
how the hell do I change the avatar?

Bobbyk
11-17-2006, 01:05 AM
figured it out.... now I don't feel so stupid

Chief
11-17-2006, 06:28 AM
I am ashamed to say I have been enraptured in the drama.... please don't die little thread.

now somebody insult someone so we can get back to the trash talkin.

YES! LONG LIVE THIS THREAD! So who's full of Piss and Vinegar today?

Chief
11-17-2006, 11:46 PM
LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!

Workin' 4 Toys
11-18-2006, 12:42 PM
LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!
Have you become the "chief pot stirrer" here lately??
I am not sure how long you have been viewing, but these types of threads come and go often...Stick around

TMCNo1
11-18-2006, 03:24 PM
I am not sure how long you have been viewing, but these types of threads come and go often...Stick around

"Stirring the pot" will entitle you to recieve a communication from TT Admin, as I am living proof of it!
Even if this is used, these type of threads always return in disguise!

Workin' 4 Toys
11-18-2006, 03:58 PM
"Stirring the pot" will entitle you to recieve a communication from TT Admin, as I am living proof of it!
I think we have all been "informed", some more personally than others.... I recall a few controversial threads that didn't live.....

Chief
12-29-2006, 04:37 PM

The thread that started the Wakecraft drama!

Ric
12-29-2006, 04:38 PM
DIE THREAD DIE

Chief
12-29-2006, 04:42 PM
DIE THREAD DIE

I knew you would like the renewal!

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 04:42 PM
The thread that started the Wakecraft drama!

and becuase of you i found wakecraft. so i will either say thanks and kiss you or want to kick your *** in the near future.

Chief
12-29-2006, 04:44 PM
and becuase of you i found wakecraft. so i will either say thanks and kiss you or want to kick your *** in the near future.

No violence please, I'm a lover not a fighter. I hope the venture goes well with you.

NORTHERN LIGHTS
12-29-2006, 04:55 PM
wow-- all you guys/gals are ready to rumble!!!!! awesome!! the boat sucks...the boat is great.... graphics.... who gives a sh*t! I got no ice...no snow.... a snowmobile collecting dust...water to cold to ski.....

now people want to kick peoples *ss? ha ha just like text messaging, sometimes you say things you really wouldn't say in person. I wouldn't buy the boat- i don't like the graphics. How boats look mean ALOT to me. You spent 40 50 60 70k your boat better look good. Now hate me, kiss me, whatever. You all provided good entertainment. New years weekend has started...im going to get drunk and probably in trouble...the *ss kickin will have to wait until next week!! lata all1

Chief
04-22-2007, 09:04 PM
No violence please, I'm a lover not a fighter. I hope the venture goes well with you.

So how goes the venture Rod?

rodltg2
04-22-2007, 09:35 PM
pretty good

TMCNo1
04-22-2007, 10:23 PM
Will a Moderator PLEASE close this thread?

Sodar
04-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Will a Moderator PLEASE close this thread?

Why? It adds comedy, entertainment and I see no harm from it..... :confused:

SkiDog
04-23-2007, 10:18 AM

Sooooooooooooooo, you had YOUR hand slapped?! DO tell!:D