PDA

View Full Version : Man I miss Gene Doobies

Maristar210
10-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Remembering da Gene-ster:

"This is a board run by MasterCraft for MasterCraft owners to have a forum. I don't understand why anyone else would want to be on here. There has been bashing of other brands, a specific thread started the other day. MasterCraft has told us they would not stand for this and yet the children/snobs on here insist on doing such things. It is not very professional. I have seen others look down on people with lesser boats and act as if their MasterCraft is the only boat in the world. As I said before there are plenty of people who spend a quarter of the money we do and value their boat just as much and it looks just as good to them but yet some on here choose to make fun. You all need to grow up just a bit. I'm not a person that chose to use this board as a forum for pictures of drunks at parties and lewdness. They say that pride is a sin. I have seen so much boasting on here and acting like children. Get a life. I don't think MasterCraft ever thought there would be discussions on here about what lawn mower or toaster or how to fix one's wash machine would ever wind up on here. Use this board as it was intended. I think the post counter should be dropped. It certainly is no measure as to how much a person has contributed to this board when it counts how many,,, ha's ha's and he hee's and two-word post that are absolutely nothing, just people saying hi to each other. If that's what you want why don't you go to yahoo and message each other and chat. Most of what counts as posts are just chat between people." Gene

I'm all about lewdness, drunks and a good toaster. How about you?

Tryin-again
10-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Remembering da Gene-ster:

I'm all about lewdness, drunks and a good toaster. How about you?

You can Have the toaster -- But i am all for the rest - again & again.. :D

whoops - that was like 12-15 words Next time I'll make it shorts.. to get more post....:shocked:

TMCNo1
10-04-2006, 01:28 PM
I miss him too! He had a way with words!

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=197344&postcount=45

Looks like his signature had a hidden message in it?

LakePirate
10-04-2006, 01:35 PM
I never could figure out which one I was a child or a snob.

Good ol' Gene.

He must have enjoyed the video's and pic, he sure knew about them.

TMCNo1
10-04-2006, 01:36 PM
I miss this gentleman too! Fleet owner, drbrainey

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=141999&postcount=1

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=142009&postcount=4

Maristar210
10-04-2006, 01:38 PM
Oh Yes Dr. Brainey. He was not for real was he?

Gawd....

Leroy
10-04-2006, 01:45 PM
Steve;

I though that was your post until I reached the end and was starting to think all kinds of funny stuff ;)

I didn't see that farewell post before. There is only so much we can say about our boats before we are repeating ourselves and we do that anyway often enough....or at least I do! :D

M-Funf
10-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Oh Yes Dr. Brainey. He was not for real was he?

Gawd....

Naw...Troll...

Didn't he eventually say he bought a Naut?

TMCNo1
10-04-2006, 02:00 PM
Naw...Troll...

Didn't he eventually say he bought a Naut?

He bought a "Session", whatever that is? http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=144947&postcount=156

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-04-2006, 02:06 PM
I think I am a boaster, not a snob. I dont have enough money to be a snob. boasters are wanna be snobs. I aspire to be a snob someday. maybe when Erkle finally gets me to order a 190, then I can proudly wear the snob nameplate, and fly the snob flag.... I dont know, I just hang out here. :D :cool:

River Rat
10-04-2006, 02:10 PM
It got to when I saw his name on top of the tread I would skip it and move on, I don't recall him ever saying positive:(

TMCNo1
10-04-2006, 02:14 PM
I don't recall him ever saying positive:(

I think he was wired backwards!

Ric
10-04-2006, 02:35 PM
I'm all about lewdness, drunks and a good toaster. How about you? I too am about all those things and I will take the liberty of adding the poon to that list.

Tryin-again
10-04-2006, 02:38 PM
I too am about all those things and I will take the liberty of adding the poon to that list.

I'll second THAT! :D

10-04-2006, 02:41 PM
I too am about all those things and I will take the liberty of adding the poon to that list.
Mr. Boyd - "what kind of a name is poon?"

Come on Ric, you know the movie!

Ric
10-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Mr. Boyd - "what kind of a name is poon?"

Come on Ric, you know the movie! Commanche indian

6ballsisall
10-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Child or Snob???????Hmmmmmmmmm.........which one am I??????

Well I don't own a

S ki
N autique
O pen
B ow

so I guess I am a child!! :D

I can live with that!

Anyone remember Lightning02 and his Pink seats rampage??? :rolleyes:

Ric
10-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Child or Snob???????Hmmmmmmmmm.........which one am I??????

Well I don't own a

S ki
N autique
O pen
B ow

so I guess I am a child!! :D

I can live with that!

Anyone remember Lightning02 and his Pink seats rampage??? :rolleyes: whatever happened to Thomas and the submarine boat?

3event
10-04-2006, 02:53 PM
FUNNY STUFF!

Child . or . Snob

Gene's own senator Hill Clinton says it takes a village to raise a child, Maybe TT is the village for all us children.

Hey THREADSTARTER (was it Maristar210?) or MODERATOR, can you please change the title of this thread to spell Gene's last name right??? That way if he EVER googles his own name , he will FIND THIS THREAD !!!!!!!!

(well maybe not the best idea, but an amusing thought)

10-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Commanche indian
"Sugar with your coffee Mr. Poon??"

Ric
That would be slanderous

Ric
"Sugar with your coffee Mr. Poon??" no no never never

Maristar210
10-04-2006, 03:30 PM
I'll second THAT! :D

Fourth................

Workin' 4 Toys
10-04-2006, 03:30 PM
What would Gene think if he found out Ric was a chic......??

Workin' 4 Toys
10-04-2006, 03:31 PM
And remember ... h20girl.....:rolleyes:

east tx skier
10-04-2006, 03:35 PM
And remember ... h20girl.....:rolleyes:

Some say she's still here. :)

Workin' 4 Toys
10-04-2006, 03:37 PM
Some say she's still here. :)
Would that be RIC?? I've often wondered......

east tx skier
10-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Nope. Can't remember the name off the top of my head.

Workin' 4 Toys
10-04-2006, 03:42 PM
And if memory serves me right, she abolished her husband's rights to post too......All I really remember was reading the posts and thinking to myself "D*** I can't believe this stuff is on here!!"

east tx skier
10-04-2006, 03:44 PM
I remember the thread, but don't remember it all actually ending. I just remember hearing she'd been relieved of the username "H20Girl." As for anything more current from a moneker standpoint, I've fortunately forgotten what I once knew.

Maristar210
10-04-2006, 04:37 PM
I remember the thread, but don't remember it all actually ending. I just remember hearing she'd been relieved of the username "H20Girl." As for anything more current from a moneker standpoint, I've fortunately forgotten what I once knew.

Wakebroad?

east tx skier
10-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Nope. It's nothing obvious. Probably why I can't remember.

/and it's not Watergirl either ;)

6ballsisall
10-04-2006, 04:46 PM
I just send Gene and email from the board w/ a link to this thread. We'll see if he wants to come back and "visit" for a day. :D

Leroy
10-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Isn't wakebroad the lady spending all the time on My Space? I think she is the one that sent me a my space invite.

Leroy
10-04-2006, 04:50 PM
In case anyone wants to search the archives for quotable quotes!

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/search.php?searchid=544538

MarkP
10-04-2006, 05:10 PM
I have stayed away from this thread mainly because I feel responsible for Gene leaving..
Let me explain, several years ago I too was diagnosed with ôstick up the A$$ disease. I could have offered Gene some direction but I just stood by as he crashed and burned..
Well Gene if your out there, http://www.bhammonster.com/tequila.mp3 (http://www.bhammonster.com/tequila.mp3)

6ballsisall
10-04-2006, 05:13 PM
I have stayed away from this thread mainly because I feel responsible for Gene leaving..
Let me explain, several years ago I too was diagnosed with ôstick up the A$$ disease. I could have offered Gene some direction but I just stood by as he crashed and burned..
Well Gene if your out there, http://www.bhammonster.com/tequila.mp3 (http://www.bhammonster.com/tequila.mp3)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

east tx skier
10-04-2006, 05:14 PM
What can I say, Mark? You've got my vote!

Tryin-again
10-04-2006, 05:19 PM

That is Great!!! :D :D

6ballsisall
10-04-2006, 05:21 PM
So what kind of email response you think I will get from Ole Gene? THis could be interesting.........my wife and I share a personal email addy. Should I tell the wife to expect a nasty email from Gene or let it pop up? :rolleyes:

Tom023
10-04-2006, 05:25 PM
I ran into Gene over on the how to fix a garage door opener forum. All he was doing was talking about boats!!! So I threw a tantrum and vowed never to return to fixyourgaragedoorowners.com

Tryin-again
10-04-2006, 05:25 PM
So what kind of email response you think I will get from Ole Gene? THis could be interesting.........my wife and I share a personal email addy. Should I tell the wife to expect a nasty email from Gene or let it pop up? :rolleyes:

I don't know your wife - But I say - just let it pop up..

Get UMP to do a poll!! Gene SHould like that :D

6ballsisall
10-04-2006, 05:30 PM
I don't know your wife - But I say - just let it pop up..

Get UMP to do a poll!! Gene SHould like that :D

UMPEEEE????????? I need a poll brutha!! :D

Hoosier Bob
10-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Sorry I am late but I was in China breaking in my New X-80 with all of the snobby options listed in Gene's signature. I know a lot of us have expensive rides but I am not one of them. Sure I could have purchased a new Rinker, Bayliner or what have you but My guess is many of us paid less for our used MC's than did those referenced by Snobby himself! If the chosen people he is referring to spent 3K on their rides good for them. I think 90% of the reference regarding snob value could be measured on himself!

My new signature will read 1993 MasterCraft ProStar 285 HP 1/1 Red White and Blue SuperSkank Edition 1993 special with Accuski, Goodyears, 3/4" rubrail, a cool cupholder, GPS, Relocated mirror position, big freakin' anchor, Orange throwable life preserver/seat riser and a Bi*** that won't stop talking!8p

T Scott
10-04-2006, 07:24 PM
How about anytime anyone ticks you off on Team Talk, you call them a "Gene Doobies" Kind of like "Richard Cranium" but a bit more personalized toour needs!!! :D :D

Hoosier Bob
10-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Thanks GENE!8p How about anytime anyone ticks you off on Team Talk, you call them a "Gene Doobies" Kind of like "Richard Cranium" but a bit more personalized toour needs!!! :D :D

stevo137
10-04-2006, 07:41 PM
Hey Steve, I wonder what Gene would think of the "getting your junk sawed on" thread! :D

TMCNo1
10-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Hey Steve, I wonder what Gene would think of the "getting your junk sawed on" thread! :D

By his posts, I don't think he had any junk!

TMCNo1
10-04-2006, 07:58 PM
I ran into Gene over on the how to fix a garage door opener forum. All he was doing was talking about boats!!! So I threw a tantrum and vowed never to return to fixyourgaragedoorowners.com

Well then, Gene? When I push the button on my garage door opener, it just goes, Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, any advise or weren't you listening up there either?

Maristar210
10-05-2006, 08:45 AM

I don't know but he could giver a kiss fer me

Workin' 4 Toys
10-05-2006, 09:48 AM
My new signature will read 1993 MasterCraft ProStar 285 HP 1/1 Red White and Blue SuperSkank Edition 1993 special with Accuski, Goodyears, 3/4" rubrail, a cool cupholder, GPS, Relocated mirror position, big freakin' anchor, Orange throwable life preserver/seat riser and a Bi*** that won't stop talking!8p

Hey, Don't forget to add the optional Stainless Steel Nylon Bolts..... That would be the rarest option I have ever heard of.....8p

Leroy
10-05-2006, 09:55 AM
I still laugh everytime I see the name....doobies....

MarkP
10-05-2006, 09:59 AM
I still laugh everytime I see the name....doobies....
Ha, HaHa, Ha!! He said doobies!!http://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/deb.gif!

Workin' 4 Toys
10-05-2006, 10:00 AM
I still laugh everytime I see the name....doobies....Is that because that's what they smoke in Fast times at ridgemont high....

Maristar210
10-05-2006, 12:57 PM
I started to look for her but then i noticed there are 4300 members....;)
Steve

Leroy
10-05-2006, 01:36 PM
It's a word I've know since high school ~30 years ago....

Is that because that's what they smoke in Fast times at ridgemont high....

TMCNo1
10-05-2006, 03:14 PM
How about anytime anyone ticks you off on Team Talk, you call them a "Gene Doobies" Kind of like "Richard Cranium" but a bit more personalized toour needs!!! :D :D

I believe Gene has been working behind the scenes, spreading his genes, by tutoring some of our members, from what I have read today.
An example, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=251169&postcount=35

LakePirate
10-05-2006, 03:41 PM
It appears that some of the board members are beginning to grow weary of our tomfoolery. That is unfortunate.

Tryin-again
10-05-2006, 04:56 PM
It appears that some of the board members are beginning to grow weary of our tomfoolery. That is unfortunate.

Yea, but us bored members like the tomfoolery... :D

rodltg2
10-05-2006, 05:13 PM
I believe Gene has been working behind the scenes, spreading his genes, by tutoring some of our members, from what I have read today.
An example, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=251169&postcount=35

i only meant i rather read about it, not dont want to read about it. we need some silly stuff to talk about between the mc stuff

TMCNo1
10-05-2006, 05:35 PM

Tomfoolery? Didn't he work at the Dairy Queen off Route 9 near Climax, NC. He sure could make a good triple burger and those 12 flavor DQ Flurries!

Wait till Winter gets here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tryin-again
10-05-2006, 05:37 PM
Tomfoolery? Didn't he work at the Dairy Queen off Route 9 near Climax, NC. He sure could make a good triple burger and those 12 flavor DQ Flurries!

I thought that was Tom Dooley ....:D

TMCNo1
10-05-2006, 06:11 PM
I thought that was Tom Dooley ....:D

Maybe it was, because he hung down his head and cried a lot!:D

Tryin-again
10-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Maybe it was, because he hung down his head and cried a lot!:D

He knew he was bound to die.

I figured someone would get that one...... ;)

X2M
10-05-2006, 07:51 PM
After reading this thread I feel like I need to stick up for Gene a bit.

Yes his posts sometimes made him seem like a really cranky guy. But he did have positive things to say and contribute on here. It was because of his advice that I got up on one ski for the first time last season.

Gene if you are out there... Thanks again for the tips.

:)

rodltg2
10-05-2006, 07:54 PM
gene lover .... gene lover..... Burn the gene lover....

sorry i just watched Silent Hill last night....

BriEOD
10-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Rod...stiring the pot again.

10-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Tom Dooley......Wow.....

Maristar210
10-05-2006, 09:05 PM
gene lover .... gene lover..... Burn the gene lover....

sorry i just watched Silent Hill last night....

I know Rod liked him huh Rod?
"You people should be ashamed of yourselves"

The above statement did it for me. The fact is at the end while suffering his bi-polar disorder he lashed out unnecessarily to those he did not know. It was uncalled for. If you don't like the thread don't read it, go use up a Target (sorry Erk) sized bottle of shampoo and call it an evening...my.02

Steve

X2M
10-05-2006, 09:26 PM
The above statement did it for me. The fact is at the end while suffering his bi-polar disorder he lashed out unnecessarily to those he did not know. It was uncalled for. If you don't like the thread don't read it, go use up a Target (sorry Erk) sized bottle of shampoo and call it an evening...my.02

Steve

Was this aimed at my post Steve?

Maristar210
10-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Was this aimed at my post Steve?

No X2Momma, not really. Just making a statement....

Steve

Hoosier Bob
10-05-2006, 09:33 PM
C'mon Steve! You have to call her GENE!8p
Just kidding Momma!:D
I just feel those in glass houses you know the rest. OK to stick up for him but his signature said it all and we are the snobs?

Hoosier Bob
10-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Momma do not feel bad I stuck up for Rod and that is way worse than sticking up for Gene!:o

10-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Momma do not feel bad I stuck up for Rod and that is way worse than sticking up for Gene!:o
Well I stick up for you, and thats worst than ALL of the others!!!:D

Hoosier Bob
10-05-2006, 09:41 PM
I hope you are not expecting an argument? Just don't get yourself killed Don!:o
I think Mag had to do a little of that after MM! I may not be invited back!
That's ok, I know where he lives!

10-05-2006, 09:49 PM
I hope you are not expecting an argument? Just don't get yourself killed Don!:o
I think Mag had to do a little of that after MM! I may not be invited back!
That's ok, I know where he lives!
Its all good HB, Dont worry. I smoothed it over with Mag's neighbors before we left. I gave them some left over food we had from the shindig. some stale cookies, stale blue berry muffins, and over ripe grapes. Nothing says "I'm sorry" like some un-fresh food:cool:

TMCNo1
10-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Is DrPhil in the house? We need a group therapy session!

10-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Is DrPhil in the house? We need a group therapy session!
We need the watchers! thread for that!!:D

mitch
10-05-2006, 10:21 PM
Ya made go back and check the archieves looking for helpful Gene and I found this helpful gem instead. Damn near spit my beer all over my Thinkpad. Was laughing my a$$ off. Anyhoo I can't imagine Gene as helpful, as he was painting w/ a pretty broad brush on his way out the edoor, but glad he got you up on a ski. That is cool. Would you have that thread to share? I'm guessing ya'll already knew but he was on-line today.

Originally Posted by 86Craft
Always take your time loading, and don't worry about the foot tapping 300 pound bayliner owner with tubes hanging everywhere, waiting to give his oiled up mama a donut ride around the lake. Rule #1 of loading-Load it like a docking spaceship, everyone remains clam and low tones.

After reading this thread I feel like I need to stick up for Gene a bit.

Yes his posts sometimes made him seem like a really cranky guy. But he did have positive things to say and contribute on here. It was because of his advice that I got up on one ski for the first time last season.

Gene if you are out there... Thanks again for the tips.

:)

Hoosier Bob
10-05-2006, 10:35 PM
I am probably bad because I don't think I ever read one of Gene's posts. I really don't know who he is, was or will be. All I do know is the guys I have the most fun with feel he overstepped a bit. That is enough for me. Obviously other than the snob portion of his posts I have violated all that is right with the site and in Gene's opinion I am all that is wrong with this site. I don't remember a Newbie that I did not try to help unless their ride was so new I had no knowledge. I do not bash other rides but point out why MC is the greatest H2O experience there is. I am sure Gene is not the only one that finds my time here a waste but my MasterCraft and my watertime has improved 10 times over due to this TT ride! I am a person that keeps to myself and usually find people to be troublesome and dependent. I can say I have met the best people here period! The fact that they put up with me is much appreciated and shows the calliber of people we have here. I am kept in line and accept criticism from my TT brothers and sisters. Gene should have stuck around long enough to have understood the membership has it's benefits and is very diverse.

mitch
10-05-2006, 10:39 PM
found this one too. Who knew Gene was party dude

I think I'm in for an 18 pack today after work,,,, had all the fun I can take at work,, time to get drunk this evening at home. Bottoms Up

Hoosier Bob
10-05-2006, 10:40 PM
He actually sounds like my kind of guy! Why no quotes? Was that even about boating?

10-05-2006, 10:57 PM
I am probably bad because I don't think I ever read one of Gene's posts. I really don't know who he is, was or will be. All I do know is the guys I have the most fun with feel he overstepped a bit. That is enough for me. Obviously other than the snob portion of his posts I have violated all that is right with the site and in Gene's opinion I am all that is wrong with this site. I don't remember a Newbie that I did not try to help unless their ride was so new I had no knowledge. I do not bash other rides but point out why MC is the greatest H2O experience there is. I am sure Gene is not the only one that finds my time here a waste but my MasterCraft and my watertime has improved 10 times over due to this TT ride! I am a person that keeps to myself and usually find people to be troublesome and dependent. I can say I have met the best people here period! The fact that they put up with me is much appreciated and shows the calliber of people we have here. I am kept in line and accept criticism from my TT brothers and sisters. Gene should have stuck around long enough to have understood the membership has it's benefits and is very diverse.
Oh Shut up HB, quit trying to make yourself look good:rolleyes: 8p ;)

Hoosier Bob
10-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Oh, I look good and I don't have to try! I love my TT brothers and that was my point! Screw with anyone other than you Don and I am taking the offensive! From this point on I ain't got your back!:mad:

10-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Oh, I look good and I don't have to try! I love my TT brothers and that was my point! Screw with anyone other than you Don and I am taking the offensive! From this point on I ain't got your back!:mad:
Calm down!:D

Leroy
10-06-2006, 12:13 AM
To quote myself, you can read all of the messenges here.

In case anyone wants to search the archives for quotable quotes!

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/search.php?searchid=544538

Hoosier Bob
10-06-2006, 12:16 AM
I get nothing!

Leroy
10-06-2006, 12:17 AM
Link must expire??

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/search.php?searchid=545859

Ric
04-16-2007, 07:09 PM
. .

betsy&david Harrison
04-16-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm just in here to up my Post numbers! :)

Ric
04-16-2007, 07:18 PM
Did I ever tell you guys about my dog?

TMCNo1
04-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Did I ever tell you guys about my dog?

I got this rash on my butt! Gene, will Teak Oil cure it????????:confused: :mad: :cool:

TX.X-30 fan
04-16-2007, 07:36 PM
My dog just farted. :mad: :mad:

TMCNo1
04-16-2007, 08:33 PM
My dog just farted. :mad: :mad:

Gene would say that was 'Pootlitically Incorrect"!

RexDog1
04-16-2007, 09:06 PM
Pride in Ownership, Use and Maintenance of MasterCraft Boats.
i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BriEOD
04-16-2007, 10:39 PM
He was a bit prudish.

Ric
04-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Higene :wavey:

04-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Higene :wavey:
Do you mean that like "hello Gene" or as in you take baths often and brush your teeth twice a day?

Ric
04-17-2007, 01:14 PM
ask gene what I mean

TMCNo1
04-17-2007, 01:34 PM
ask gene what I mean

That's OK, just ask Snottyskier, that's who Gene is now! He just belongs in the "Old and out of touch" thread.! Wanna fight about it?

Maristar210
07-23-2007, 05:03 PM
The Genester !!!!!!

07-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Gene, Geno, Genamia, Mean Gene the whining machine, Genarollo de tollo, Gene.

Maristar210
07-23-2007, 05:28 PM
What the hell, you forgot Geneorama !!!!!

07-23-2007, 05:29 PM
What the hell, you forgot Geneorama !!!!!
Captain Gene, of the U.S.S. Dobies.

Maristar210
07-25-2007, 10:26 PM
I wonder if Gene would approve of all these new kids who are quick to spout off as though they know all. I wonder what Gene would say to them?

Leroy
07-25-2007, 10:36 PM
I snicker everytime I see that name......;)

07-25-2007, 10:50 PM
Genarolla de tola!

Maristar210
08-19-2009, 01:00 AM
Bump for Robert

rholmes
08-19-2009, 01:11 AM
Huh, what? That's my name.

TMCNo1
08-19-2009, 07:38 AM
I believe Gene had some bad genes in his jeans! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

BriEOD
08-19-2009, 08:29 AM
Bump for Robert

We should start a similar thread for Chad B. He was 10x's the PIA as Gene ever was.

TMCNo1
08-19-2009, 09:05 AM
Ahhhhhhh the memories,

gene dobies (http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=344) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/mc2009/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
TT Enthusiast

I am leaving this board because I choose not to be associated with this caliber people. I never knew that MasterCraft owners, (a generalization, not all of them) were such snobs and boasters about themselves their jobs their trips,,, oh lookat me I'm writing from china,,, well who gives a crap,,, shame on you all, should get down to basics about boats here and not bashing,,,, I think of this as a family board and yet I have to be careful at work when some things come up because none of you have the self descipling to regulate yourselves, you would have porn on here if MasterCraft didn't say anything, the sick disgusting pictures or videos I have seen on here are a sign of the sick things some people seem to find amusing,,, I am out of here, this is truly not the crowd I wish to be associated with. amazing what snobs money can make people into
2005 Prostar 190, LQ9 engine, Clarion stereo/cd, 4speakers, stainless steel rub rail and bow trim cap,MasterCraft Cruise, depth finder, teakswim platform with transom saver, stainless steel exhaust outlets

Dan K
08-19-2009, 09:54 AM
Chad was in a class by himself. One of the few people I truly distained.

funk
08-19-2009, 12:43 PM
Missed Gene, but never Doobies!

Maristar210
08-19-2009, 01:16 PM
ROB is the new Gene

Hoosier Bob
08-19-2009, 01:20 PM
I think he has a ways to go. Last night was like old times and a few on here will not get it. We do sound like idiots! Funny maybe to us but not to all. ;) I do not even remember Gene but I do remember Chad.ROB is the new Gene

Sodar
08-19-2009, 01:21 PM
He was quite the D-bag! That is for certain!

Maristar210
08-19-2009, 01:21 PM
I think he has a ways to go. Last night was like old times and a few on here will not get it. We do sound like idiots! Funny maybe to us but not to all. ;) I do not even remember Gene but I do remember Chad.

ROB's coming out like Chad with a hint of COZ for annoyance

ROB
08-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Wow 210, doesn't take much to get under your skin. Remember, this was all started by your own ignorance. You were so busy trying to be an a******, you failed to comprehend what I was saying in my post. In the future, I'll remember my audience. You can run, but you can't hide. Anytime your ready to stop. Last word my a**.

Hoosier Bob
08-19-2009, 01:38 PM
Rob, he can only see this if I quote you!:DWow 210, doesn't take much to get under your skin. Remember, this was all started by Hoosier's ignorance. You were so busy trying to be Like Hoosier, you failed to comprehend what I was saying in my post. In the future, I'll remember my audience. You can run, but you can't hide. Anytime your ready to stop trying to be like Hoosier let me know! Last word my a**.

ROB
08-19-2009, 01:46 PM
Glad to see, your message Hoosier, guess I have two new b******.

Hoosier Bob
08-19-2009, 01:49 PM
Ha! Funny though ain't it? Lol!;) Send that beer yet?:DGlad to see, your message Hoosier, guess I have two new b******.

ROB
08-19-2009, 01:56 PM
Oh, i'm laughing funny boy. Like I said, glad to see I have two new b******. Just give me your address too and I'll get you hooked up with the beer of the month club.

Hoosier Bob
08-19-2009, 02:07 PM
Sounds great! I am gonna need more than a beer a month though!;)

Got any pics of your boat Rob? 240 right? I have a buddy that was talking about buying one.Oh, i'm laughing funny boy. Like I said, glad to see I have two new b******. Just give me your address too and I'll get you hooked up with the beer of the month club.

funk
08-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Wow 210, doesn't take much to get under your skin. Remember, this was all started by your own ignorance. You were so busy trying to be an a******, you failed to comprehend what I was saying in my post. In the future, I'll remember my audience. You can run, but you can't hide. Anytime your ready to stop. Last word my a**.

I heart keyboard gangsta's! Get a bigger and faster boat, along with a real big truck!

ROB
08-19-2009, 03:47 PM
Ladies and gentleman, we have a moron! Your little yellow bus is ready to pick you up for your special school. What part of SoCal? Let me guess, Ch*** Vi***

flipper
08-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Here we go with the name calling again

funk
08-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Ladies and gentleman, we have a moron! Your little yellow bus is ready to pick you up for your special school. What part of SoCal? Let me guess, Ch*** Vi***

Grown men don't go to school, son! You guessed it genius, I pull the MC with my Regal on Daytons!

Maristar210
08-19-2009, 04:04 PM
I am the king Flipper...

Super Douche !!!

ROB
08-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Flipper, go ahead and trace this whole ridiculous thing back to its origin, if you can. I'm not calling anybody out, just retorting. I find it interesting how some of you, only read what you want to read. P.S. NoCal, thanks for the water.

Sodar
08-19-2009, 04:13 PM
I think we have seen and heard enough here. If the bickering and arguing continues, all involved can take a little break.

ROB
08-19-2009, 04:18 PM
"Grown men don't go to school, son!" Classic! Well, actually there is something called college, where, not only can you get a Bachelor's Degree, but, also post graduate degrees. And, the last time I checked, most of the men attending this special place called "college," have achieved the age of 18, son! It's just too easy.
:uglyhamme

ROB
08-19-2009, 04:21 PM
Agreed Mr./Ms. Moderator1 sir/madam. You're right, it is out of hand and I apologize.

funk
08-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Ok, I'll admit it. I took the short bus to Cal State for my B.S.M.E.

Maristar210
08-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Thanks for keep things in order Mod1.

User ID ROB might have set a record for personal attack insults in a day.

Sodar
08-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Ok, I'll admit it. I took the short bus to Cal State for my B.S.M.E.

Doesn't everyone ride the short bus there? :confused:

:D

flipper
08-19-2009, 04:33 PM
I am the king Flipper...

Super Douche !!!

This is a known fact

Flipper, go ahead and trace this whole ridiculous thing back to its origin, if you can. I'm not calling anybody out, just retorting. I find it interesting how some of you, only read what you want to read. P.S. NoCal, thanks for the water.

Check again there little buddy, I didn't quote anybody nor was I talking about any specific person, but rather just a general comment.

No problem, enjoy the water. I did my part to warm it up for ya many times:D Maybe one day socal will learn to build a reservoir of their own.

funk
08-19-2009, 04:34 PM
You might have as well if they could hook them up bulletproof to get you into SC(south central).

Sodar
08-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Oh we had bulletproof short buses. Complete with Escalade front ends. The bruthas loved them!

http://www.mitchell.derbycounty.co.uk/schoolbus.jpg

flipper
08-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Oh we had bulletproof short buses. Complete with Escalade front ends. The bruthas loved them!

http://www.mitchell.derbycounty.co.uk/schoolbus.jpg

That's a bad mofo

funk
08-19-2009, 05:06 PM
You guys have everything, I was so neglected!

east tx skier
08-19-2009, 05:21 PM
I think we have seen and heard enough here. If the bickering and arguing continues, all involved can take a little break.

Mod1, can we have the prop sanding thread back. I know there was a bunch of trash talk there, but it did have a bit of useful information (and enormous pictures) that might be of help to someone some day. I hate to push any extra work on an underpaid overworked moderator (believe me, I understand), but if the offending posts could be removed, what remains could be of some value. Thanks for listening.

Edit: Nevermind. I see they were combined. Please disregard.