Workin' 4 Toys
10-04-2006, 08:42 AM
Where can I get a set of these?

BrianM
10-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Try Jim@BAWS

east tx skier
10-04-2006, 09:54 AM
Try Rambo Marine as well. If neither of these work out, shoot a PM to TonyB. I believe he has had decals made and still has the files.

Hunterb
10-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Try these,

You need Adobe Illustrator to open them. Any graphics place will have that program.

Hmmm. Hopefully it's there. I seem to be having trouble with the attachment thing.

Bruce

shepherd
10-04-2006, 01:57 PM
I'm looking for decals too for my '90 PS 190.

Can you let us know here what you find out?

I pm'ed Jim@BAWS a couple times but got no response - guess he don't have 'em... :confused:

Workin' 4 Toys
10-04-2006, 01:57 PM
Try Jim@BAWS
Tried to talk to him 3 times about it.........NGBTM....:(

Workin' 4 Toys
10-04-2006, 01:58 PM
I'm looking for decals too for my '90 PS 190.

Can you let us know here what you find out?

I pm'ed Jim@BAWS a couple times but got no response - guess he don't have 'em... :confused:
Similar situation here......:(

6ballsisall
10-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Where can I get a set of these?

Why might you need those Workin??? :confused: :D

BTW, Baws doesn't really do PM's. Email or phone calls he does. :twocents:

Hunterb
10-04-2006, 02:15 PM
I might have what you're looking for, but the file type is not supported by this board. If you send me a PM I will reply and attach the file that I have to the message. They may be what you're looking for. If not, there's always the delete key.
e-mail me at hunterb@mala.ca

Bruce

Workin' 4 Toys
10-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Why might you need those Workin??? :confused:
Do you want to the long or the short story.....???

east tx skier
10-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Call Lex in the parts dept. at Rambo Marine. They seem to have lots of new old stock there for whatever reason.

(256) 828 - 3590

Workin' 4 Toys
10-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Call Lex in the parts dept. at Rambo Marine. They seem to have lots of new old stock there for whatever reason.

(256) 828 - 3590
SOLD OUT.....!!!

east tx skier
10-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Too bad. It's still nice to talk to Lex.

Are you looking for a complete set or just one or more particular decals.

Workin' 4 Toys
10-04-2006, 02:51 PM
Too bad. It's still nice to talk to Lex.

Are you looking for a complete set or just one or more particular decals.
I have to ask, do YOU notice his accent...??:rolleyes:

6ballsisall
10-04-2006, 03:00 PM
Do you want to the long or the short story.....???

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

erkoehler
10-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Which sticker are you looking for? We have the ProStar 190 graphic for the rear corner on each side. I think that the color is grey???

Workin' 4 Toys
10-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Which sticker are you looking for? We have the ProStar 190 graphic for the rear corner on each side. I think that the color is grey???
Maybe very light grey, or white. Yes, both sides at the rear.

Workin' 4 Toys
10-04-2006, 03:13 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
I get GMP (Genuine Mastercraft Parts) cleaner. Bought a case of it last time I was at the MC dealer.
I let someone use it to clean one of the boats, and it was sprayed on an original 1991 decal, (both sides of course before wiping) and it literally looks like it "washed away" the decal off the side of the boat.
Guess it works too good.....

erkoehler
10-04-2006, 03:21 PM
UM, why were they using parts cleaner on the hull of a boat? Yes, we do have the light grey colored ones. I can get a pic of them tomorrow and check the price for you.

east tx skier
10-04-2006, 03:26 PM
I have to ask, do YOU notice his accent...??:rolleyes:

I had to scan the memory banks to call up his voice, but there is a hint of one isn't there. But only when he says, "Weialll, ...." :)

Oh, and for the record, I'm not sure if my living in East Texas would cause me not to notice an accent. I've only lived here for five years and am resisting acquiring an accent by association. :) Who knows, I may have an accent and just can hear it anymore.

Anyone who has heard my voice, how bad is my accent? Am I ready for a Hee Haw reunion yet? 8p

6ballsisall
10-04-2006, 03:27 PM
I had to scan the memory banks to call up his voice, but there is a hint of one isn't there. But only when he says, "Weialll, ...." :)

A hint????? Shoot!! When I talked to him some months ago it was all I could do to understand him! :rolleyes: Nice guy though.......

east tx skier
10-04-2006, 03:33 PM
A hint????? Shoot!! When I talked to him some months ago it was all I could do to understand him! :rolleyes: Nice guy though.......

Yeah, that was a joke about the "hint" of accent. Kind of like saying the I could taste a hint of cayanne pepper in crawfish I had in Louisiana a few years ago. Heck of a nice guy.

BrianM
10-04-2006, 05:29 PM
Oh, and for the record, I'm not sure if my living in East Texas would cause me not to notice an accent. I've only lived here for five years and am resisting acquiring an accent by association. :) Who knows, I may have an accent and just can hear it anymore.

Probably just can't hear it. I am originally from California and have been here in Louisiana for 6 years. All of my friends and family say it sounds like I have lived down here my entire life. I think I sound exactly the same except for an ocasional "y'all" Oh well!

east tx skier
10-04-2006, 05:37 PM
If I do, so be it. I've been told otherwise on ocassion. You tell me if the whole AR gettogether goes down next June.

Workin' 4 Toys
10-05-2006, 08:02 AM
UM, why were they using parts cleaner on the hull of a boat? Yes, we do have the light grey colored ones. I can get a pic of them tomorrow and check the price for you.
It says its an ALL PURPOSE cleaner. I'd use it on everything but glass.
If I recall it says fiberglass and/or gel coat. Its the best thing I have found for removing bugs.
That would be great with pics, and prices. Thanks.

Workin' 4 Toys
10-05-2006, 08:08 AM
I had to scan the memory banks to call up his voice, but there is a hint of one isn't there. But only when he says, "Weialll, ...."

Oh, and for the record, I'm not sure if my living in East Texas would cause me not to notice an accent. I've only lived here for five years and am resisting acquiring an accent by association. Who knows, I may have an accent and just can hear it anymore.

Anyone who has heard my voice, how bad is my accent? Am I ready for a Hee Haw reunion yet?
I had some relatives move to Nassau Bay for about 2 years. Everytime I talked to them, it would get (better or worse) depending on how you look at it...;) "Howdy" just didn't seem quite what I was lookin' for instead of the ol' "Hello"..:rolleyes: I get soooooooooooo confused now that they live near the big apple. He has a midwest, East Tex, east coast mixture, almost sounds like he's from England....:purplaugh

franciscolalas
10-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Hi,

I have a 1992 Prostar 190 and made my decals in Autocad. Still have the file. If you want it mail me to franciscolalas@netcabo.pt

Regards

Francisco Figueiredo

Workin' 4 Toys
10-09-2006, 11:49 AM
Waitin' for Erk to see if he can get 'em.......

east tx skier
10-09-2006, 12:05 PM
I had some relatives move to Nassau Bay for about 2 years. Everytime I talked to them, it would get (better or worse) depending on how you look at it...;) "Howdy" just didn't seem quite what I was lookin' for instead of the ol' "Hello"..:rolleyes: I get soooooooooooo confused now that they live near the big apple. He has a midwest, East Tex, east coast mixture, almost sounds like he's from England....:purplaugh

My dad was from Deadwood, South Dakota and made his way to Texas with a stint in Denver. My mom was from Houston with roots in Alabama. My sister and I probably sound about as mixed-up as your friends.

Workin' 4 Toys
10-09-2006, 12:09 PM
My dad was from Deadwood, South Dakota and made his way to Texas with a stint in Denver. My mom was from Houston with roots in Alabama. My sister and I probably sound about as mixed-up as your friends.
And with all that Lawyer jiberish mixed in, prolly sounds like you're speakin' French....:purplaugh

east tx skier
10-09-2006, 12:19 PM
That's only those lawyers that practice in Louisiana. Whole different ballgame over there. ;)

Workin' 4 Toys
10-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Waitin' for Erk to see if he can get 'em.......
Waitin' for Erk to see if he can get 'em

erkoehler
10-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Checked today, we do have them.....I'll get a price from Will tomorrow!

Farmer Ted
10-09-2006, 09:32 PM

sheeee-it Dug if you had any Mississippi in you you might could be your own grandpa....

Workin' 4 Toys
10-09-2006, 10:28 PM
sheeee-it Dug if you had any Mississippi in you you might could be your own grandpa....
Or talk like a crawdad.......:rolleyes:

east tx skier
10-10-2006, 10:04 AM

I should be so lucky! 8p

TMCNo1
10-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Erk has these, link...........http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=12311

Workin' 4 Toys
10-11-2006, 07:32 AM
What year is that from?

TonyB
11-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Which 91 Prostar decals are you interested in?

I generated a vector file of the "PROSTAR" and Star190 graphic from digital pics.

I have the files on hand and was able to take them to a sign maker here in Huntsville AL. They look almost perfect.

TonyB
11-14-2006, 04:22 PM
To see the finished decal go to my last post in this thread (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=7065&page=5).

Workin' 4 Toys
11-15-2006, 08:06 AM
The ones Erk had that were posted previously were not the same as I was looking for. The pdf Danimal posted in your linked thread look the same, but I can't remember if there was a "boat" in the "triangle" or if that is where the 190 was........
The link you posted on that thread I could not view for some reason....:confused: Otherwise, I did not see any images you posted...

TonyB
11-15-2006, 04:05 PM
Let's see.....

TonyB
11-15-2006, 04:05 PM
Do you see the decal above?

Workin' 4 Toys
11-15-2006, 04:20 PM
Do you see the decal above?
I think that's it:D ...... Now what?:confused:

Dean Witmer
11-15-2006, 05:50 PM
You can reach Jim at 813-996-2297. If you don't get him leave a message and your call will be returned.

TonyB
11-16-2006, 09:53 AM
I think that's it:D ...... Now what?:confused:
Option #1 (preferred):I can email you the vector file and you can take it to your local sign shop.

Option #2: I could get "Signs by Tomorrow" here in Huntsville AL to make another set of decals and I could mail them to you. You could repay me afterwards by check or thru paypal.

The vector file is on my home computer (I'm at work now) and it would be tomorrow before I could send it to you.

Let me know how to proceed. I will send you a PM with my home and office email addys. Since I haven't been on Team Talk much lately (Tuesday was the 1st time in two months) we probably should communicate thru email rather than Team Talk.

Later,

Tony

Workin' 4 Toys
11-16-2006, 10:27 AM
Before I do anything. Any chance you have the info on the Mastercraft for the sides too?

mrG
11-16-2006, 10:53 AM
Another good source is Redline Vinyl Graphics www.redlinevinylgraphics.com/ . Talk to Shawn.

TonyB
11-16-2006, 10:55 AM
Before I do anything. Any chance you have the info on the Mastercraft for the sides too?
Last time I checked (early summer) Rambo Marine had the large side decals available. They did not have the PROSTAR 190 nor the stern decals.

I had begun some re-creation work on the stern decals but got side-tracked during peak ski season.

I've not done any work on the side decals.