PDA

View Full Version : fleabay up for auction itself???

Workin' 4 Toys
10-03-2006, 08:16 AM
I heard this morning Microsoft might be in the running to buy ebay. Anyone else heard this or similar???

east tx skier
10-03-2006, 10:18 AM
It's hard to figure out which stock to dump first if that rumor bears fruit.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-03-2006, 10:36 AM
It's hard to figure out which stock to dump first if that rumor bears fruit.
maybe both.....:confused:

Workin' 4 Toys
10-03-2006, 12:09 PM
I suppose MSFT already has enough $ to buy about anything it wants. Maybe one day it will get into the car business. I hear Chery is lookig for an owner.....

Maristar210
10-03-2006, 12:13 PM
I suppose MSFT already has enough $ to buy about anything it wants. Maybe one day it will get into the car business. I hear Chery is lookig for an owner.....

Who is Chery? What's she look like? How many pimps she had?:D :D

Workin' 4 Toys
10-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Chery is a chinese car maker......Should be around here in no time.
CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP......

Note the resemblance to Chevy? It's in court already to keep the name......:rolleyes:

Maristar210
10-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Wow I thought it was a typo....

Chinese junk has flooded the motorcycle industry with thier crap and soon cars I am sure but they will not be well received if they are not dependable.

My company has a plant in Shouzou China and "it's good enough" is thier favorite saying. They build lots of things but build nothing well at all. This will eventually self correct. I may be 55 by then and unemployed but it will.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
10-03-2006, 01:43 PM
Who is Chery? What's she look like? How many pimps she had?:D :D
well, I think "that" business is more profitable than the automobile biz. so I recommed they get into that instead!;)

Workin' 4 Toys
10-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Wow I thought it was a typo....

Chinese junk has flooded the motorcycle industry with thier crap and soon cars I am sure but they will not be well received if they are not dependable.

My company has a plant in Shouzou China and "it's good enough" is thier favorite saying. They build lots of things but build nothing well at all. This will eventually self correct. I may be 55 by then and unemployed but it will.
I have a relative that had his plant change over to a "warehouse" instead of manufacturing. Same company but they sent all the work over "there". He remains at the "warehouse" and the product that was suppose to be identical, is no where even close to the quality it once was. In the long run, you guessed it the customers WILL figure it out, if they haven't already, and they WILL buy somewhere else. Sad but true.

This is not the case with the auto manuf. They start there, and "end" here. Supposedly they will be selling for less the $10,000

phecksel
10-04-2006, 11:42 AM
They were supposed to be selling cars in Europe, until crash test results were publically displayed. Test showed horrible performance, but according to one of our safety guys, it did pass the legal requirements. Consumer backlash resulted in them pulling out. Haven't been following recent developments.

Maristar210
10-04-2006, 12:02 PM
I have a relative that had his plant change over to a "warehouse" instead of manufacturing. Same company but they sent all the work over "there". He remains at the "warehouse" and the product that was suppose to be identical, is no where even close to the quality it once was. In the long run, you guessed it the customers WILL figure it out, if they haven't already, and they WILL buy somewhere else. Sad but true.

This is not the case with the auto manuf. They start there, and "end" here. Supposedly they will be selling for less the $10,000

I have already mentioned the possible need to change my business card from Plant manager to WAREHOUSE manager:rolleyes: