PDA

View Full Version : PS209 Leans... Why?

shaivism
10-01-2006, 06:35 PM
I have a 2001 PS209 and it leans to the drivers side while cruising even with only two people in the boat. Does any one have any suggestions as a fix or reasoning behind it? Also, where on-line is a good place for replacement parts such as hinges for the glove box? --Thank you.

88 PS190
10-01-2006, 07:47 PM
the rotational direction of the propellor will tweak towards the drivers side, your boat should balance pretty well w/ two people, maybe some weight under the spotters seat w/ some lead brick or similar.

Or use your heavy person as spotter, and light person as driver, i know you want to drive but have a kid or a wife?

Farmer Ted
10-01-2006, 08:37 PM
mymc.com for the parts

a diet for the lean?

bigmac
10-01-2006, 08:40 PM
I have a 2001 PS209 and it leans to the drivers side while cruising even with only two people in the boat. Does any one have any suggestions as a fix or reasoning behind it? Also, where on-line is a good place for replacement parts such as hinges for the glove box? --Thank you.Normal, due to torque of the engine/prop. You can solve it with a water ballast bag, a pair in individually adjustable trim tabs on the transom.