PDA

View Full Version : Southern Reunion Florida

Jim@BAWS
10-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Hello to all !!!
Figured I would repost in this area of the board. The SOUTHERN REUNION is 1 month away. It will be the FIRST reunion for any boat manufactuer at THE HALL OF FAME at USA WaterSki Headquarters in POLK CITY Florida. We have a GREAT scehdule planned. Judging of your boat, if you bring it, You do not need to bring it to attend, judging will be in the AM. The Hall of Fame will be open for your enjoyment, a lakeside BBQ Meal is planned, SKI SHOW all in a single day. BAWS is trying to get over 50 boats in attendance to make this a GREAT SHOWING for MC. Hope to see everyone there. I am attaching the original post with the DOWNLOADABLE PDF file. you can fax in your registration to (813) 995 0123 or call Jim for more info
(813) 996 2297.

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=11538

SkiDog
10-01-2006, 12:05 PM
Dog is fired up! Haven't been to a reunion in a long time! Can't wait to see some OLD friends and hopefully make some new ones! Trickskiier, you better be there!:toast: :guitar: It's looking like the Dogs & gators may just be playing each other as undefeated teams that weekend if the Dogs can get by Tenn. this Sat.

T Scott
10-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Jim,
I'm planning on attending. I'll get you my registration faxed in ASAP! Thanks for putting together what sounds like a great event!!

Tom

SkiDog
10-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Hello to all !!!
Figured I would repost in this area of the board. The SOUTHERN REUNION is 1 month away. It will be the FIRST reunion for any boat manufactuer at THE HALL OF FAME at USA WaterSki Headquarters in POLK CITY Florida. We have a GREAT scehdule planned. Judging of your boat, if you bring it, You do not need to bring it to attend, judging will be in the AM. The Hall of Fame will be open for your enjoyment, a lakeside BBQ Meal is planned, SKI SHOW all in a single day. BAWS is trying to get over 50 boats in attendance to make this a GREAT SHOWING for MC. Hope to see everyone there. I am attaching the original post with the DOWNLOADABLE PDF file. you can fax in your registration to (813) 995 0123 or call Jim for more info
(813) 996 2297.

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=11538

Jim, I hope you have put forth a little extra effort to make sure that good ole Fred, Steve Gaulden, and J.J. Splatter are there! Wouldn't be the same without those guys!:D I wonder if Fred is still wearing those same smelly shoes that he had back in the 90's? I wouldn't doubt it!

TMCNo1
10-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Jim, I hope you have put forth a little extra effort to make sure that good ole Fred, Steve Gaulden, and J.J. Splatter are there! Wouldn't be the same without those guys!:D I wonder if Fred is still wearing those same smelly shoes that he had back in the 90's? I wouldn't doubt it!

I bet Fred has been to the petting zoo at the county fair at least once since then and went to the goat ------- afterwards! The reason Fred's shoes stunk was, because when the goat saw it was Fred, she got so excited, she ooped on his shoes!

SkiDog
10-01-2006, 03:30 PM
I bet Fred has been to the petting zoo at the county fair at least once since then and went to the goat ------- afterwards!

I wonder if Steve Goulden still calls himself a Certified Mastercraft Mechanic

TMCNo1
10-01-2006, 03:34 PM
I wonder if Steve Goulden still calls himself a Certified Mastercraft Mechanic

I thunk it was Cir-------- MasterCraft Meckenek!:eek:

TMCNo1
10-01-2006, 03:36 PM
We gotta quit Jhread Tacking Jim's thread!

trickskier
10-03-2006, 08:09 PM
We gotta quit Jhread Tacking Jim's thread!

Hey Harold,
Are you and Lynn going to make the trek?

TMCNo1
10-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Hey Harold,
Are you and Lynn going to make the trek?

No, not at this time. I talked to Skidog and he said we could just drive down and not bring the boat, but it just isn't the same without it. Besides, by Halloween around here it's already down to freezing at night and I don't know about taking a chance and something freezing leaving here or coming home.

trickskier
10-03-2006, 08:22 PM
No, not at this time. I talked to Skidog and he said we could just drive down and not bring the boat, but it just isn't the same without it. Besides, by Halloween around here it's already down to freezing at night and I don't know about taking a chance and something freezing leaving here or coming home.

Freeze? I HATE that word. GATORS like WARM weather. I wouldn't go without my boat either. Kinda feel naked without it at a reunion. Take care, talk to you later.

SkiDog
10-03-2006, 09:48 PM
Freeze? I HATE that word. GATORS like WARM weather. I wouldn't go without my boat either. Kinda feel naked without it at a reunion. Take care, talk to you later.

Let me just tell you two a thing or two. The best reunion I EVER attended, was without my boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No stress, no cleaning, no polishing, no extra gas to get it there, no setup, no breakdown, no worries mate!
Harold, by the way, I talked to Crotty tonight, and you ain't gonna believe it, but he's bringing his boat to this reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked the hell out of me! He hasn't brought a boat to a reunion since the last one caused him a damn heart attack!!!!!!!( When he should have won best of show, but didn't!) Damn, me polishing, him bringing the Tri-Star, what the hell is this world coming to?!?!?!

TMCNo1
10-04-2006, 10:12 AM
Let me just tell you two a thing or two. The best reunion I EVER attended, was without my boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No stress, no cleaning, no polishing, no extra gas to get it there, no setup, no breakdown, no worries mate!
Harold, by the way, I talked to Crotty tonight, and you ain't gonna believe it, but he's bringing his boat to this reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked the hell out of me! He hasn't brought a boat to a reunion since the last one caused him a damn heart attack!!!!!!!( When he should have won best of show, but didn't!) Damn, me polishing, him bringing the Tri-Star, what the hell is this world coming to?!?!?!

I've read this post several times and can't believe what I read, makes me want to hook up and come down. We sure would like to see all you guys.

trickskier
10-04-2006, 10:15 AM
I've read this post several times and can't believe what I read, makes me want to hook up and come down. We sure would like to see all you guys.

Bring it on Harold. It's always WARM in FLORIDA! :wavey:

Jim@BAWS
10-04-2006, 10:35 AM
CROTTY signed up last night...miracles do occur

Jim@BAWS

Davo
10-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Although my humble '02 X-5 is in good shape, I don't see it winning any awards. Do people also launch their boats or simply bring them for the judging? My point is that if we went to this reunion, I don't see any reason for me to drag the boat down. My boat is all business...no bling, no mega stereo, no special graphics....the oil looks good though. lol

trickskier
10-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Clean it up and display it. The more boats the better.

TMCNo1
10-04-2006, 11:54 AM

Jim@BAWS

Porter used a bunch of Crotty's stuff that Chuck had at your dealership. Did crotty get it back to use?

TMCNo1
10-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Although my humble '02 X-5 is in good shape, I don't see it winning any awards. Do people also launch their boats or simply bring them for the judging? My point is that if we went to this reunion, I don't see any reason for me to drag the boat down. My boat is all business...no bling, no mega stereo, no special graphics....the oil looks good though. lol
You would be surprised what can happen. Clean the boat up, take it and enter. Many times people left their boats at home or in the parking lot, only to find out if they had entered, they would have won a award because, other people didn't enter. I have seen a 1st place class winner, with mud on the trailer, grass hanging off the trailer and a boat totally destroyed because they were the only one in their class. 3 years later the guy won Best of Show! It's all about the fun anyway!

TMCNo1
10-04-2006, 12:16 PM

Jim@BAWS

I think Crotty is finally taking seriously, the possibility that his boat could be one of those chosen to be installed in the Museum, Hall of Fame, ProShop and Outlet Center.:D :rolleyes: ;)

SkiDog
10-07-2006, 11:55 AM

As the others have said, it's all about the FUN anyway! Bring the boat, enter it, then go ski behind it! I promise you, you gonna meet a boatload of great people and have a great time! You won't regret it. DOG

Jim@BAWS
10-10-2006, 09:54 AM
Folks,

Please consider bringing your boat...I have had emails and calls saying we don't want to bring the boat we just want to show up. Thats great ! The purpose behind the reunion is to bring the BOATS. If we have 100 people show up and I have 5 boats. What kind of reunion is that. "Why are there not more boats? Did you bring yours? Well no I wanted to see everyone elses boat. " It does not have to be perfect a quick wip down and a bottleof spray wax and you should be good to go. Yes there will be 1/2 dozen boat owners that will show there pride and joy beyond belief. It is all part of the show

Thanks in advance

Jim

Get those hotel reservations in... and the reunion entry forms

atlfootr
10-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Folks,

Please consider bringing your boat... It is all part of the show.

Thanks,
JimJim,

Just a note to let you know, I faxed you my entry form / payment.
Com'on ppl (fellow MC Owners) let's get those entries into BAWS today!
Don't let me be, the only one.

And for whatever else it's worth, I'm pass'n out 10 extra forms to other MC Owners both
on my lake and any I may see driving around town.
We'll be bring'n our boat :steering: down with us.
See YOU soon :wavey:

atlfootr

Davo
10-19-2006, 10:28 AM
As the others have said, it's all about the FUN anyway! Bring the boat, enter it, then go ski behind it! I promise you, you gonna meet a boatload of great people and have a great time! You won't regret it. DOG
That's the reason I want to go...to meet all the TMC folk. I've just been so busy lately....I'm in the middle of remodeling my bathroom and every time I turn around something else needs fixed or replaced around the house. :mad:

Oh, and I'm not a USA Waterski member so I'm not allowed to ski in their lake. :rolleyes:

atlfootr
10-29-2006, 07:40 AM
Great Times was had, by all those that attended.
Currently work'n on pictures taken @ the reunion, will post soon.