09-27-2006, 07:34 PM
You know why :(

bigmac
09-27-2006, 07:48 PM

:popcorn:

Footin
09-27-2006, 08:27 PM
Lets hear it Erkle, what did you do to Captain A#%hole?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
09-27-2006, 08:40 PM
$&%#ing JOKERS!!! :D :rolleyes: Man, these characters LOVE to prank the UMP. You guys are creative!!!:D You R tards have me walking around my house waiting for a bucket of water to fall on my head or something. I keep expecting to see my tires removed from my truck, or something...... You know you both contribute to my paranoia! JOKERS! I will be wound as tight as a banjo string all week!, when Ms. UMP comes home this weekend, I will tell her who she can thank for my state of mind. I will give her both your phone #s

09-27-2006, 08:45 PM
BTW, its all good jr and erk, it just fell on a bad day:( , thats all. It was very funny and creative, hats off to you both. :) you guys are still cool with me. I love ya both in a manly Hoosier Bob-Lake Pirates-hammock sort of way. ;) :D

Footin
09-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Sounds like story time UMP, share with the class.

Hoosier Bob
09-27-2006, 08:46 PM
A very manly Hoosier/Lake/Hammock kind of way!;)

09-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Sounds like story time UMP, share with the class.
Beavis and Butthead here decided to put UMP's boat up for sale on the internet. I start getting all these emails today from people wanting to buy my boat. Wanting more pictures, wanting to know why its so low price, ($5000) and if I will deliver it to them. I star getting suspicious of the dynamic dimwits ;) who love to watch my blood pressure sore like a eagle. it wasnt the best day for me to endure the prank, but I lived. It was funny, but only for a short while.....

09-27-2006, 08:50 PM
A very manly Hoosier/Lake/Hammock kind of way!;)
Look whos here!:D the spooner himself!

BriEOD
09-27-2006, 09:43 PM
That's begging for an arse whoopin' where I come from!

erkoehler
09-27-2006, 09:49 PM
It was all in good fun, and I took the ad down after a couple hours :)

Hoosier Bob
09-27-2006, 09:52 PM
That is just wrong! I have people in my close family that can handle this for you UMP! Of course there will be a nominal fee involved but really we just love doing these kinds of things!;)

09-27-2006, 09:59 PM
I am back!

Yes, the boat ad was cruel! :D

Hey hoosier bob....................???

Leroy
09-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Glad to see the meds kick in UMP! 5 minutes earlier and I though you were going postal on the gang!

You are a good sport! Where is Ms UMP this week? Seems pretty serious she has taken the title of Ms UMP?????

BTW, its all good jr and erk, it just fell on a bad day:( , thats all. It was very funny and creative, hats off to you both. :) you guys are still cool with me. I love ya both in a manly Hoosier Bob-Lake Pirates-hammock sort of way. ;) :D

milkmania
09-27-2006, 10:08 PM
Beavis and Butthead here decided to put UMP's boat up for sale on the internet. I start getting all these emails today from people wanting to buy my boat. Wanting more pictures, wanting to know why its so low price, ($5000) and if I will deliver it to them. I star getting suspicious of the dynamic dimwits ;) who love to watch my blood pressure sore like a eagle. it wasnt the best day for me to endure the prank, but I lived. It was funny, but only for a short while.....

for that kind of money, you were gonna throw the Monza in there too....... right?

TMCNo1
09-27-2006, 10:11 PM
Glad to see the meds kick in UMP! 5 minutes earlier and I though you were going postal on the gang!

You are a good sport! Where is Ms UMP this week? Seems pretty serious she has taken the title of Ms UMP?????

Maybe he is going to use the $5000 from the boat sale, for a rock for Ms. UMP hand to make her a Mrs. UMP.:eek: :love: :popcorn: If she has health insurance and you do too, then you can double up for all the little UMPettes in your future!

09-27-2006, 10:12 PM
NO meds here Leroy! just good spirit. Those guys can be rough on me at times. I wont ever go postal on them, I will just take my football and go home!8p

Dont go rushin things Leroy! Hey, I gotta tell ya. over labor day, a relative of mine met Ms. UMP for the first time, and she asked my dad, "hey are there any wedding bells in the near future?" and my dad gets real serious and says "yes, yes there is, Don is going to marry his Mastercraft next month, and several of his guitars and waterskis are standing in the wedding.":D

09-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Maybe he is going to use the $5000 from the boat sale, for a rock for Ms. UMP hand to make her a Mrs. UMP.
UH.....NEGATIVE GHOSTRIDER! :mad: :mad:

09-27-2006, 10:14 PM
for that kind of money, you were gonna throw the Monza in there too....... right?
damn straight Milk! I dont want that defective P.O.S. anymore!

east tx skier
09-27-2006, 10:57 PM
That's begging for an arse whoopin' where I come from!

Yeah, or just a note that paybacks are hell. Wait 'til the entire inventory at ChiMC goes on a fire sale on ski-it-again. ;)

/not that I'd recommend that. :)

Hoosier Bob
09-27-2006, 11:05 PM
Are you not well versed in TEXAS JUSTICE? What would you do? I am thinkin' a good ole fashioned hangin' is in order!

east tx skier
09-27-2006, 11:10 PM
If I could get Ric to go along with it, I'd haul his trailer up there and swap it out with that one. Betcha things would get moving along, eh!

09-27-2006, 11:16 PM
If I could get Ric to go along with it, I'd haul his trailer up there and swap it out with that one. Betcha things would get moving along, eh!
Alright, now you guys stop right there!!! enough pickin on the UMP!!!

I aint never hurt nobody!! Why yall pickin on me??????:o :(

I am gonna move and change my email, phone and not tell you all where I live:mad:

Leroy
09-27-2006, 11:26 PM
But when you registered again with the Smokey and the Bandit picture we would know right away!

You are a great guy UMP! Wish I would have made it to MM to meet you!

I am gonna move and change my email, phone and not tell you all where I live:mad:

09-27-2006, 11:33 PM
But when you registered again with the Smokey and the Bandit picture we would know right away!

You are a great guy UMP! Wish I would have made it to MM to meet you!
Me too. :) Mag Mania was a total blast!!! I still sit and think about it. it was so much fun. Hoosier and Lakey had me laughing non stop!!!:D

jrcarte78
09-27-2006, 11:35 PM

That's ya'll!

J.R.

09-27-2006, 11:36 PM
alright, enough of this for me tonite. I need sleep. NO plotting against me when I sign off like those screwballs did last nite! No selling my boat or anyting like that.......:(

you can make all the fun you want of my defective P.O.S. monza.....

09-27-2006, 11:37 PM
That's ya'll!

J.R.
and here I specifically asked, "no pickin on me". :rolleyes:

6ballsisall
09-27-2006, 11:37 PM
FREEBIRD UMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You took that one like a champ. I can't take credit for the idea'r. This was Erk's master mind at work.............:rolleyes: None the less, sorry we caught you on a bad day. Hey man, I am jealous of your amount of hair, I mean, you are older than me and your hair line is much more impressive. Just trying to level the playing field.........8p

jrcarte78
09-27-2006, 11:40 PM
and here I specifically asked, "no pickin on me". :rolleyes:

Sorry UMP.

J.R.

09-27-2006, 11:41 PM
FREEBIRD UMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You took that one like a champ. I can't take credit for the idea'r. This was Erk's master mind at work.............None the less, sorry we caught you on a bad day. Hey man, I am jealous of your amount of hair, I mean, you are older than me and your hair line is much more impressive. Just trying to level the playing field.........
You like my hair...?......:o

You aint gonna start hittin on me if I wear orange like Hoosier does are you??:o

8p

You are Erk are evil!;) Good joke! just dont do it again please

FREEBIRD!!!!!!!!

Hoosier Bob
09-27-2006, 11:41 PM
How old are you UMP? I thoght Bob and me being also Bob were the oldest? 40/50? UMP help a brother out! I have hair to spare and would shave it all off tomorrow!
PS I would have had fun with that one! Call me and ask to buy Pearl? Not happennin'!

09-27-2006, 11:42 PM
How old are you UMP? I thoght Bob and me being also Bob were the oldest? 40/50? UMP help a brother out! I have hair to spare and would shave it all off tomorrow!
33 and maybe you can sell Jeff some hair. ;)

09-27-2006, 11:45 PM
OK, post ho'in here, I am out for the night. catch you characters tomarrow!:D :D

LakePirate
09-27-2006, 11:46 PM
Hey UMP

I was talking with a buddy of mine's wife from Lower Michigan and I told her I knew a Yooper and she said: "You know a Troll?"

Something about you living under a bridge. Not exactly sure as there was Coors Light involved.

Hoosier Bob
09-27-2006, 11:47 PM
That would be that big freakin' bridge he keeps postin'!

6ballsisall
09-27-2006, 11:48 PM
UMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy you need to be cautious posting about the Ms. and Mrs. talk. Dont you think your woman at this points KNOWS about the site?????? At any given time there are a handful of "lurkers" on the site.............Dude c'mon think here buddy! :D

Hoosier Bob
09-27-2006, 11:52 PM
And HOOSIER as well!

LakePirate
09-28-2006, 12:13 AM
And HOOSIER as well!

You are a tad past being careful

east tx skier
09-28-2006, 12:20 AM

I was talking about Erk.

erkoehler
09-28-2006, 12:36 AM
I was talking about Erk.

What did I do now?

jlf
09-28-2006, 09:57 AM
Nice prank, I wish I'd had thought of it!!

Workin' 4 Toys
09-28-2006, 10:07 AM
You guys are gittin' too soft like Hoosier Bob..........

Mikey
09-28-2006, 11:12 AM
Hey UMP

I was talking with a buddy of mine's wife from Lower Michigan and I told her I knew a Yooper and she said: "You know a Troll?"

Something about you living under a bridge. Not exactly sure as there was Coors Light involved.

Your buddy's wife is sadly mistaken. People from lower Michigan are known as "Trolls". They are the ones that live below the bridge (Mackinac Bridge). ;)

east tx skier
09-28-2006, 11:18 AM
What did I do now?

Not a thing to me. It was a hypothetical that UMP misunderstood.

09-28-2006, 11:45 AM
UMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy you need to be cautious posting about the Ms. and Mrs. talk. Dont you think your woman at this points KNOWS about the site?????? At any given time there are a handful of "lurkers" on the site.............Dude c'mon think here buddy!
Oh its OK Jr, I am just NOT going to sell my MC under any circumstances.:mad: My boat will not turn into a ring. Homie dont do that kind of magic! and I am NOT going to drop 5K on a rock. I will more than likely try one of those back alley pawn shops, or a "street vendor" named "Lefty" or "Vinnie" when its time to shop for the ring. ;)

Lakey, I am a Yooper(above the bridge) and the Trolls live under the bridge, the Mac Bridge that is.

You mean this one Hoosier?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/guitarzan1972/macbridge12.jpg
http://www.circlemichigan.com/circle/images/infolist_gfx/mackinac_bridge_lg.jpg

09-28-2006, 11:46 AM
Your buddy's wife is sadly mistaken. People from lower Michigan are known as "Trolls". They are the ones that live below the bridge (Mackinac Bridge). ;)
TRU DAT!!! :D Mikey is my a fellow yooper brutha!:cool:

Ric
09-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Somehow ump will blame me for this.

09-28-2006, 12:23 PM
Somehow ump will blame me for this.
I considered it. :D after all, you ARE on the same web forum as Erk and JR, so guilt by association!;)

Ric
09-28-2006, 12:31 PM
I considered it. :D after all, you ARE on the same web forum as Erk and JR, so guilt by association!;) that does sound familiar

RexDog1
09-28-2006, 12:47 PM
“Yes, the boat ad was cruel!”

But I thought it was very funny………..

UMP sorry………..

The photos of the Bridge….is that for sale also?:cool: