PDA

View Full Version : Rod threw a great clinic

kpickett
09-21-2006, 12:52 AM
Thanks, Rod, for a great clinic. It wasn't my best skiing today, but I did pick up a bunch of great tips, and I think Jason figured out my breaking at the waist problem on my offside. It was good to meet you in person, too.

For those of you that couldn't go - Rod's site is great. I skied behind his Malibu and an '06 Nautique. Both were great pulls. He also let me demo his Nomad. I think I am going to go back to the Goode, though.

It's great to meet folks from the board in person. Wish we could actually have a West Coast reunion.

rodltg2
09-21-2006, 01:08 AM
thanks it was great meeting you and phil. you should have stayed another 15 minutes. the lake glassed off! had a great run after you guys left. anytime you want to come back down let me know. would be glad to ski with you again.

PendO
09-21-2006, 01:19 AM
thanks it was great meeting you and phil. you should have stayed another 15 minutes. the lake glassed off! had a great run after you guys left. anytime you want to come back down let me know. would be glad to ski with you again.

your inbox is full:)

kpickett
09-21-2006, 01:22 AM
We had a feeling that the wind was dying right as we left. Three sets was all I could do today. I'm beat. I'll hope to get down to ski with you again soon. You're always welcome to come ski up here with me on Shasta.