PDA

View Full Version : Job Opportunity

Barefoot57
09-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Hi.

For those of you with college degrees, just out of college, or graduating this fall, and hungry for a great job, I may have an excellent opportunity for you.

Cargill Animal Nutrition, the company that I work for, is looking for more new talent to fill Plant Management positions across the U.S. and Worldwide locations. The job is a full management position, with the first year being training. This is an excellent opportunity to become an employee of the nation's largest privatley held company, with innumeralbe job advancements and position opportunities in the future. In my experience, this has been an excellent company to work for.

If you are interested, please PM me and I can get you into contact with the correct people in human resources. The pay is more than competitive, and the benefits rival those of governement jobs.

I am more than willing to discuss with you my job to help you decide if you think you might be interested.

Also, for any of you lucky college kids needing management internships, I can help you out as well. Cargill has many positions available each year for college interns.

Just thought some of you might be interested, and I would be more glad to help a fellow skier land a job!

Thanks!
Dan

erkoehler
09-18-2006, 07:04 PM
LakePirate, I found a job for you :)