PDA

View Full Version : You've Gotta Love Collegiate Watersports!

6balls
12-01-2004, 12:47 AM
An excerpt from the Midwest Collegiate Waterski Associations - Great Lakes Tournament Information:

Rules: NO PETS, no glass, no swimming after dark, no one on the ramp. Vandalism or theft by anyone on site or at the VFW will result in an immediate call to the Butler County Sheriffs Office whether the stolen object is returned or not. The owner will personally eject anyone from the site who attempts to steal or destroy anything at the lake, no matter how small or insignificant, no matter if they succeed or not. There will be one fire allowed in the fire ring, no fires at every campsite. No tree climbing, no roof climbing. No driving past the shelter, for any reason. If someone has a camper, it must be disconnected and left in the campground until the end of the tournament...not pulled out at noon on Sunday. Those who camp in their cars or trucks must do so in the parking area. 5mph speed limit. Shoes are suggested to be worn at all times. No loud music after midnight. Also if things look like they might be getting out of hand on Friday night, practice will be shut down.

On Saturday night all cars must be in the gate by 9:00. There will be room to walk through the gate to and from the VFW but no driving what so ever. Therefore anything you need will need to be gotten before 9:00. This lake is not a big lake, it is sufficient enough for its purpose, so parking will be fine just as long as everyone cooperates with the people tending the parking situation.

Theme Party Saturday Night: Red Light, Green Light (if you want to hook up Saturday night wear a green shirt, if not wear a red shirt, if not sure, wear a yellow shirt) I hope all of you are in GREEN shirts!

:toast:

erkoehler
12-01-2004, 01:14 AM
Well, sounds like boat loads of fun.

sizzler
12-01-2004, 03:06 AM
you boys sure know how to party over there :rolleyes:

Farmer Ted
12-01-2004, 08:37 AM
No shirt

No shoes

No Dice

Learn it

Know it

Live it

Zach S
12-01-2004, 09:47 AM
I picked up an early Christmas present the other day. Fast times and Dazed and Confused boxset. :friday: Now that is entertainment. :uglyhamme

tex
12-01-2004, 09:56 AM
I picked up an early Christmas present the other day. Fast times and Dazed and Confused boxset. :friday: Now that is entertainment. :uglyhamme
HAving just turned 40-Those are the best! If they could just add Caddyshack to the boxset! Dazed and Confused is so Texas in the late 70's.

Rockman
12-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Farmer Ted,

I had SPICOLI on my license plates on my Camaro and then on my Blazer. I used to be the one wearing the colored shorts and checkered shoes back in the day.

Now I just use the shoes for training backwards and those retro 80's parties. :D

east tx skier
12-01-2004, 12:20 PM

I saw that the other day. Pretty great deal for $20.

6balls
12-01-2004, 12:27 PM
So. What color shirt will you wear to the party?

lakes Rick
12-01-2004, 09:14 PM
NUTHIN beats the uncut version of "Blazing Saddles" Definetely NOT for the PC minded......

BriEOD
12-01-2004, 10:16 PM
NUTHIN beats the uncut version of "Blazing Saddles" Definetely NOT for the PC minded......

"Where are all the white women at?"

Farmer Ted
12-01-2004, 11:38 PM
What in the Wide World of Sports is a going on out here...

...prancin around here like a bunch of Kansas City f@ggots

Leroy
12-02-2004, 03:07 AM
I taught the kids something new few years ago, wasn't the Blazing Saddles I watched years ago!

Ric
12-02-2004, 11:09 AM
Of all the funny stuff in that movie, for some reason I laugh the hardest when the posse runs up on that toll booth in the middle of the desert and slim pickins says "somebody's gotta go back and get a whole ^%$&$-load of dimes!"

A close second has to be what the townspeople tell the sherrif when he brings in irish to help build.

MCPS205
12-03-2004, 12:37 AM
My team went to that tournament and it was the best. Our team was all dressed up but not too many others dressed up for the theme night. We had some great tournaments this fall and the Midwest Region is the best! GO STOUT!!!!!! www.uwstoutwaterski.com

lakes Rick
12-03-2004, 02:30 AM
I taught the kids something new few years ago, wasn't the Blazing Saddles I watched years ago!

Leroy, the DVD that just came out is the uncut one.. Really makes you think about how times have changed....

"what did he say?".. He said " the sheriff is near"....

Leroy
12-03-2004, 03:38 AM
Lakes Rick; The one I watched was a DVD from the library! Several scenes of full nudity. If the new release is more than that version WOW!

lakes Rick
12-03-2004, 12:20 PM
Lakes Rick; The one I watched was a DVD from the library! Several scenes of full nudity. If the new release is more than that version WOW!

LeRoy, are you sure you got the same movie?? I do not remember any nudity in it at all.... Only extreme usage of the "N" word... Pretty darn funny.... and calling Lilly von Stupp the "T" word... God it makes me laugh just thinking about it....

"Dock that chink a days pay"........