PDA

View Full Version : A tribute day to Lake Pirate

kycat2007
09-18-2006, 11:35 AM
As we all know tommorrow is his day. We should all honor it if we can.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

Hoosier Bob you can use this one tommorrow.

Beauty – The best possible pirate address for a woman. Always preceded by “me,” as in, “C’mere, me beauty,” or even, “me buxom beauty,” to one particularly well endowed. You’ll be surprised how effective this is.
:D

LakePirate
09-18-2006, 11:39 AM
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr

kycat2007
09-18-2006, 11:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghZZ-HFBOg&mode=related&search=

kycat2007
09-18-2006, 11:42 AM
I did not know they had these

Bilge rat – The bilge is the lowest level of the ship. It’s loaded with ballast and slimy, reeking water. A bilge rat, then, is a rat that lives in the worst place on the ship. On TLAP Day – A lot of guy humor involves insulting your buddies to prove your friendship. It’s important that everyone understand you are smarter, more powerful and much luckier with the wenches than they are. Since bilge rat is a pretty dirty thing to call someone, by all means use it on your friends.

LakePirate
09-18-2006, 11:47 AM
Arrrr I thinks we had some bilge rats in d seX-Star.

kycat2007
09-18-2006, 12:11 PM
Top Ten Pickup lines for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day
(We came up with these in an effort to interest The Other Dave (Letterman) in TLAPD. His staff liked 'em, but alas, his show was"dark" the week of Sept. 19.)

10 . Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?

9. Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?

8. Come on up and see me urchins.

7. Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.

6. I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.

5. Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?

4. How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?

3. Ya know, darlin’, I’m 97 percent chum free.

2. Well blow me down?

And the number one pickup line for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day is …

1. Prepare to be boarded.

kycat2007
09-18-2006, 12:15 PM
ok if the you were wondering what the women pickup lines were here they are
Top Ten Pickup Lines for the Lady Pirates

By popular demand ...

10. What are YOU doing here?

9. Is that a belayin' pin in yer britches, or are ye ... (this one is never completed)

8. Come show me how ye bury yer treasure, lad!

7. So, tell me, why do they call ye, "Cap'n Feathersword?"

6. That's quite a cutlass ye got thar, what ye need is a good scabbard!

5. Aye, I guarantee ye, I've had a twenty percent decrease in me "lice ratio!"

4. I've crushed seventeen men's skulls between me thighs!

3. C'mon, lad, shiver me timbers!

2. RAMMING SPEED!

...and the number one Female Pirate Pick-up Line:

1. You. Pants Off. Now!

sassydog
09-18-2006, 05:59 PM
speaking of language, what's "roll tide" again lakey??

barefoot
09-19-2006, 09:25 AM
Why did the pirate go to the movie?

barefoot
09-19-2006, 09:26 AM
It was rated Arrrrr

barefoot
09-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Why didn't the pirate want to go to space?

barefoot
09-19-2006, 09:27 AM
He was afraid of stArrrrrs

LakePirate
09-19-2006, 09:54 AM
speaking of language, what's "roll tide" again lakey??

Arr Let me see.

The University of Alabama is known as the Crimson Tide.

Cap't Redbeard is scared of no tide be it red or not.

Some have put a roll of toilet paper on a broom handle and a box of tide below it. Hence the Roll Tide.

Aaarrrr I needs that broom handle for me leg.

Tennessee and Alabama have what some would call a rivalry. They day that they play is simply known as the 3rd Saturday in October.

barefoot
09-19-2006, 11:33 AM
Long ago, when sailing ships ruled the waves, a captain and his crew were in danger of being boarded by a pirate ship. As the crew became frantic, the captain bellowed to his First Mate, "Bring me my red shirt!". The First Mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt, which the captain put on and lead the crew to battle the pirate boarding party. Although some casualties occurred among the crew, the pirates were repelled.

Later that day, the lookout screamed that there were two pirate vessels sending boarding parties. The crew cowered in fear, but the captain calm as ever bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!". The battle was on, and once again the Captain and his crew repelled both boarding parties, although this time more casualties occurred.

Weary from the battles, the men sat around on deck that night recounting the day's occurrences when an ensign looked to the Captain and asked, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before the battle?". The Captain, giving the ensign a look that only a captain can give, exhorted, "If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the wound and thus, you men will continue to fight unafraid". The men sat in silence marveling at the courage of such a man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout screamed that there were pirate ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way. The men became silent and looked to their Captain for his usual command. The Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, "Bring me my brown pants!!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
09-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Oh you KNOW that the UMP is all about pirate stuff! remember my "stupid pirate joke" thread?? I love that stuff! great laughs!

Lakey is our resident pirate, although Hoosier indicated that he also was a pirate this past weekend at MM. and he has a special pirate name too!;)

kycat2007
09-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Was that name
Son of a Biscuit Eater???