PDA

View Full Version : I am hooked!!!

6ballsisall
09-17-2006, 11:42 PM
Learned to B-foot off the boom at Mag Mania last year........took my first 5' lines a little better than a month ago and loved it!! At MM today I tried a longline run and got up the first try!!! Thanks to great instruction from Rockman and Sassydog it is coming together. I am hooked!!!! Footin' is the fazzizle ya snizzle!!!!

east tx skier
09-17-2006, 11:45 PM
So I suppose you'll be selling the boat and looking for an outboard. ;)

whitedog
09-18-2006, 12:24 AM
Learned to B-foot off the boom at Mag Mania last year........took my first 5' lines a little better than a month ago and loved it!! At MM today I tried a longline run and got up the first try!!! Thanks to great instruction from Rockman and Sassydog it is coming together. I am hooked!!!! Footin' is the fazzizle ya snizzle!!!!

Got another one. Way to go Jeff.:toast:

Even with the occasional 40+mph faceplant its still a rush.:D

Time to give up the ski and learn some footin tricks.

erkoehler
09-18-2006, 02:39 AM
Welcome to the club Jeff:D

erkoehler
09-18-2006, 04:25 AM
Here's a pic from Mag Mania of Jrandol....great job Jeff :)

chudson
09-18-2006, 10:11 AM
[Footin' is the fazzizle ya snizzle!!!!]

That's good, hope that means it's a good thing!!!

barefoot
09-18-2006, 11:54 AM
Here's a pic from Mag Mania of Jrandol....great job Jeff :)

Dude...you look awesome! There's nothing better then skimming across hte water at 40mph. You have an open invite anytime you're around W-I-S-C-O-N-S-I-N!

Rockman
09-18-2006, 02:23 PM

Glad you had the opportunity to have picture perfect water conditions for the long line. Thanks for letting us use the boat for footin. Saturday am footin was still the best.

I am considering being a tower photographer though...that was quite interesting...Whoa Jeff, slow down!!!:D

6ballsisall
09-18-2006, 03:06 PM
So I suppose you'll be selling the boat and looking for an outboard. ;)

Actually...........I am thinking about buying an older outboard boat (BF200, or "other" brand) just for that. It would be fun to have the top end and umph to pull quads or more. I think the MCX could get limiting on that.

erkoehler
09-18-2006, 03:08 PM
Actually...........I am thinking about buying an older outboard boat (BF200, or "other" brand) just for that. It would be fun to have the top end and umph to pull quads or more. I think the MCX could get limiting on that.

Dude, your just asking for your wife to beat your arse :D

MYMC, do you sell used slalom skis?

6ballsisall
09-18-2006, 03:28 PM
Dude, your just asking for your wife to beat your arse :D

MYMC, do you sell used slalom skis?

Hmmmmmmmm.........I like the way you think Erk! It's been a while since she beat my arse!!!! I take that back......I'll take TWO barefoot boats!! :D

erkoehler
09-18-2006, 03:30 PM
Who could blame her when you go around wearing board shorts like this:D

6ballsisall
09-18-2006, 03:32 PM
Who could blame her when you go around wearing board shorts like this:D

Green w/ envy I can see Erk.........:rolleyes:

CoFooter
09-18-2006, 04:05 PM
JRandol, looking good. When you come back to Colorado for a visit, look me up. Open invite to foot here also.

sassydog
09-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Jeff!! thanks a million for letting us on your pimpin' ride, i had a killer time!! looked great on the longline sunday, you'll be doing deep backs and toeholds in no time. call me when you head to to barefoot school at scarpa's, maybe i can sell a kidney and a second mortgage to pay for the trip so i can join you.