PDA

View Full Version : O.c.c.

sizzler
11-30-2004, 07:25 AM
We've only just got this over here ,,,but how good is" chopper series"..the boys from ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS really know their stuff..its the no.1. show on the discovery channel,which means 12 of us watch it........
i'm not into choppers,but i could be turned(no homosexual reference)

the youngest son does not appear to own trousers(pants) that hang below the ankle!!!!! 8p

paul snr,,,thinks hes a viking god

Lake_Tippy_Skier
11-30-2004, 08:53 AM
American Chopper is my favorite show to watch. Funny stuff & Greaat looking bikes

lakes Rick
11-30-2004, 04:49 PM
homosexual reference)

the youngest son does not appear to own trousers(pants) that hang below the ankle!!!!! 8p

paul snr,,,thinks hes a viking god

1. No helping with new skiers in the water for you...

2. Fat people find shorts easier to wear. ( Don't ask me how I know this)..

3. Why don't you tell senior he's not?? When he benched around 450 in one show, I decided that I was gonna be on his team if we go to war....

Hoosier Bob
11-30-2004, 05:22 PM
I love the show but I am glad they do not build boats or airplanes! These are rolling works of art. I ride a Honda Valkyrie Tourer and cannot imagine a better ride. Mine is decked out solo. Low and wide not long and raked. The show is bigger than the Choppers they build. They are a bunch of very likable guys doing what all of us would love to be doing. How about custom MasterCrafts? Stretched with a chopped windshield and side pipes. Maybe even a theme boat and one could look and function as a mobile ski jump!