PDA

View Full Version : Congrats BriEOD!

bcampbe7
09-14-2006, 02:57 PM
I just wanted to publicly congratulate BriEOD on successfully completing his training.

As a result, I will no longer be on TMC while at work! :D

Congrats Special Agent BriEOD!

jmyers
09-14-2006, 04:23 PM
Wow serious CONGRATS BriEOD! :woohoo: I'm kinda in the same boat myself we will have to talk!:D

east tx skier
09-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Glad I'm not in your j/d Brian. 8p

Congrats Special Agent!

Beau, you can be a special agent, too. Just change the designation under your name. ;)

NeilM
09-14-2006, 05:09 PM
Congrats, Brian !

JimN
09-14-2006, 05:29 PM
What did he train for?

BriEOD
09-14-2006, 08:32 PM
Thanks everyone. It's been a long 2006. I have pretty much been away from my home/family since the end of January. I've been commuting on the weekends to see them. I finished today. My first case is going to solve the big Team Talk mystery: who is JimN! :D

I am de-winterizing the boat tomorrow and I cannot wait to hit the lake on Saturday!

TMCNo1
09-14-2006, 08:53 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!! After the JimN declassification, the next case in line could be finding out while you can't push a chain or what happend to the first six double nought spies. Why is James Bond #007 and why there are so many 007's with different faces?

BriEOD
09-14-2006, 08:55 PM
What did he train for?
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

TMCNo1
09-14-2006, 08:59 PM
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

:uglyhamme You haven't lost your sense of humor, just don't loose your gun!:uglyhamme

Hoosier Bob
09-14-2006, 09:42 PM
Way to go Brian!!! Hey are you going to MM? You don't have one of those special dogs or anything like that do you?:o I have been burning a lot of leaves as of late and would not want to set him off!8p

JimN
09-14-2006, 10:18 PM
Fine, Brian- I have a friend who has NSA clearance and his brother works for the DEA so if you want, two can play this game! Besides- you already posted your photos, so it'll be a piece of cake knowing if we have the right person when the search is performed.

You'll never know if someone is watching you, eh? BWWWHHHHAHAAAAAAAA!

Are you training at Langley?

Ric
09-14-2006, 10:23 PM
Congrats bri on whatever it is that you did!

Lord willing, I will never go back to school ...... Ever

BriEOD
09-15-2006, 07:20 AM
Fine, Brian- I have a friend who has NSA clearance and his brother works for the DEA so if you want, two can play this game! Besides- you already posted your photos, so it'll be a piece of cake knowing if we have the right person when the search is performed.

You'll never know if someone is watching you, eh? BWWWHHHHAHAAAAAAAA!

Are you training at Langley?
I have a good friend who is a polygrapher with the NSA. I'm sure I could get him to run a few charts on you! ;) Yes, not to hard to figure out who I am. Although, I have lots of guns and landmines and claymores all over my yard. So, I hope you can float like UMP. :D

No, I was not at Langley. All but four Federal Agencies (FBI, DEA, CIA, Border Patrol) do their training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Brunswick, GA.

If you see some black UH-60's flying around your neighborhood don't be alarmed Jim. We just want to talk. :cool:

Farmer Ted
09-15-2006, 07:49 AM
I have a good friend who is a polygrapher with the NSA. I'm sure I could get him to run a few charts on you! ;) Yes, not to hard to figure out who I am. Although, I have lots of guns and landmines and claymores all over my yard. So, I hope you can float like UMP. :D

No, I was not at Langley. All but four Federal Agencies (FBI, DEA, CIA, Border Patrol) do their training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Brunswick, GA.

If you see some black UH-60's flying around your neighborhood don't be alarmed Jim. We just want to talk. :cool:

Bri, if you need help GSI AOC Battlespace has your back baby!

JimN
09-15-2006, 07:59 AM
If I see any Hueys flying overhead, I'll just hunker down and as long as I have enough gin and bullets, I'll be fine. My compound has radar, thermal imaging, ack-ack and some other goodies that I'm not at liberty to discuss.

Bring it on, Fed Boy!

With all of the guns, landmines and claymores all over your yard, it should be easy to see where I can walk. Oh, you mean that they're buried. :D

6ballsisall
09-15-2006, 08:09 AM
Congrats Brian!!!!!

All of us here at Mag Mania congrat you and wish you the best!!!!

BriEOD
09-15-2006, 09:33 AM
Thanks guys.

I just got the boat out. It needs a bath. I dropped in a new Optima Blue top Batt.

BriEOD
09-15-2006, 11:28 AM
Operation CLEAN SWEEP was a sucess. I dropped in the new battery and the boat fired right up after a long, long time being dormant. I can't believe how dirty it got. I washed, waxed and 303'd and can't wait to roll out tomorrow morning. :banana:

east tx skier
09-15-2006, 11:31 AM
Welcome back, occifer!

Ric
09-15-2006, 11:40 AM
Operation CLEAN SWEEP was a sucess. I dropped in the new battery and the boat fired right up after a long, long time being dormant. I can't believe how dirty it got. I washed, waxed and 303'd and can't wait to roll out tomorrow morning. :banana: while you were gone, eastie turned coat on 303, you'll have to have him explain:rolleyes:

BriEOD
09-15-2006, 11:42 AM
while you were gone, eastie turned coat on 303, you'll have to have him explain:rolleyes:
It probably was not expensive enough for him. You know he and the Mrs. being lawyers and all.

east tx skier
09-15-2006, 11:47 AM
Per Bret's recommendation, I'm a vinylex convert. Available locally and much cheaper than 303.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/dnortonames/PICT0120.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/dnortonames/PICT0122.jpg

Granite_33
09-15-2006, 11:47 AM
............ as long as I have enough gin and bullets, I'll be fine............... :D

That right there is classic!

BriEOD
09-15-2006, 11:57 AM
Per Bret's recommendation, I'm a vinylex convert. Available locally and much cheaper than 303.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/dnortonames/PICT0120.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/dnortonames/PICT0122.jpg
Is that a tear in the stiching of the back of the driver's seat I see. ;)

east tx skier
09-15-2006, 11:58 AM
No, just the seam. Anything with the slightest blemish (and my vinyl isn't perfect) vinylwise, has a replacement N.I.B. in the closet upstairs.

BriEOD
09-15-2006, 12:28 PM
No, just the seam. Anything with the slightest blemish (and my vinyl isn't perfect) vinylwise, has a replacement N.I.B. in the closet upstairs.
It was a joke Douglas. Your boat looks impeccable as usual. Cue the white glove test.

east tx skier
09-15-2006, 01:36 PM
Oh I know. But I can't have those rumors floating around. ;) As the white glove test goes, I think you might be a little disappointed if you try it on my boat.

chudson
09-15-2006, 02:41 PM
Congradulations BriEOD, sounds like your in law enforcement in someway or other, I don't even know you but I have a cousin who went through school and all the training and is now the High Sheriff of a county here in Illinois. He told me alot about his schooling and how tuff it was so I understand a little bit of what you went through so Congradulations again and "way to go"!!!

BriEOD
09-15-2006, 02:52 PM
Thank you.

jmyers
09-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Thank you.
Brian, How long was the academy?

BriEOD
09-15-2006, 04:22 PM
For my agency it was 5 months. However, I had a 2 year program before that and a 1.5 month program after the 2 year program. Basically I've had about a 3 year detour from my days as a bomb tech to a special agent with a federal agency.

east tx skier
09-15-2006, 04:31 PM
Do they ever let you take the sunglasses off at this point? ;)

SkiDog
09-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Congrats Brian! Too bad we never fot together for that beer! If you are ever back in Brunswick, Give me a call, We still got time for it! I know you had to visit Pam's #1 at least once didin't you!

BriEOD
09-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Yeah, sorry about that SkiDog. I commuted home every week, so I was pretty busy trying to get ahead during the week. I heard of Pam's. Although, I never made it in there.

jimmer2880
09-18-2006, 06:36 AM
Congrats Bri. Glad you found a new career that doesn't involve fuses (I hope anyway).

I personally know 2 prior FBI agents who only spent 2 years with that agency. Hopefully, that's not the agency you went with.

Now - as far a clearances go.... The people who have the most clearances, are the ones that will never tell you about it. They usually won't say more than "I work at a company down the road". Whenever someone starts bragging about the clearance they have - it usually means that they don't know sh!t & don't have access to anything worth a 2 dollar h00ker to find out. ;)

LakePirate
09-18-2006, 08:21 AM
Congratulation BriEOD.

Welcome Back.
:headbang:

erkoehler
09-18-2006, 12:33 PM
Brieod, awesome work man....I'm sure it took alot of dedication to keep going being away from the family! Get that boat back in the water and start racking those hours back up :)

Congrats!

BriEOD
09-19-2006, 08:25 PM
Now - as far a clearances go.... The people who have the most clearances, are the ones that will never tell you about it. They usually won't say more than "I work at a company down the road". Whenever someone starts bragging about the clearance they have - it usually means that they don't know sh!t & don't have access to anything worth a 2 dollar h00ker to find out. ;)

Well hopefully they aren't running there mouths. That's a bad thing. On another note, the Office of Personnel Management is so backed up on doing clearances right now it is ridiculous. They are like backed up 2years!

BTW, I'm not with the Bureau.