PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for Christmas?

André
11-28-2004, 06:05 PM
It's that time of the year when Santa Is shopping for thus of us who have been good boys!
What gears,boat equipements or other watersports items would you like to receive for Christmas?
Maybe your personnal Santa will read those ideas and make those wishes come true...
Please begin your list with the traditionnal "Dear Santa..." :uglyhamme

Dear Santa
I have been almost good all year long,except when readings those e mails from Brad,which i have no control over and that time i yelled obscenities at that guy slaloming my course with is 24 feet pontoon.
A Perfect Pass system (The big kit with all the magnets and everything on it ) would be great and really appreciate by peoples at both end of the ski rope.
Of course,i understand that many peoples will ask fot that and that it's possible that you run out of them. :(
Then ,i guess a new 190 would be OK.
Any colors.
If it's the boat,please don't squeeze it by the chimney...
Waiting for you on the 25 th...
André

bradamerry
11-28-2004, 07:55 PM
Farmer Ted, I mean Santa, I would like to get some new rims and tires and my trailer!!! :rolleyes:

Really, 6 @ 15 off would be nice for me. Maybe I should get more sleep, because that is when THAT will happen :D !!

And some da_n ducks to shoot at would be nice :mad: .

Farmer Ted
11-28-2004, 08:09 PM
Wildman:

I don't know if I could afford to "Pimp" your trailer but I can hook you up with a slightly used aluminum wheel and a tire that'll hold air for an hour or so.

bradamerry
11-28-2004, 08:31 PM
Thanks, I might need that thing after all. i was thinking of putting the rims I have on EBAY, even the bad one :eek: :uglyhamme .

jimmer2880
11-29-2004, 06:49 AM
Thanks, I might need that thing after all. i was thinking of putting the rims I have on EBAY, even the bad one :eek: :uglyhamme .
If you do sell, how many & how much do you want for them (not including the bad one)?

I built a utility trailer last year & have some junk-yard specials on it. But - I built it around my MC trailer's wheels so I know they'll fit.

BriEOD
11-29-2004, 06:54 AM
Sure guys just hi-jack Andre's thread. Nice, real nice! :noface: :D

MarkP
11-29-2004, 10:55 AM
So Brian, your saying You want a new thread for Andre??

east tx skier
11-29-2004, 11:40 AM
Dear Santa,

I've been good all year. I don't want anything for me. But my wife has suffered greatly this past year and I know it would make her feel much better if you could bring us, er uh, her an extra 40 horsepower and some low-end torque for the boat.

Yours truly,
East TX Skier

bcampbe7
11-29-2004, 12:10 PM
Let's get back on track here...

Dear Santa,
I have been a good boy....really....just ask my wife. I would like an amp for my sub so I can install it in the boat this Winter. As for the truck, I would like a Pioneer AVIC-N1, here is a link to the website so you know what I am talking about, AVIC-N1 (www.avic-n1.com). That should about do it...
Give Mrs. Clause a kiss from me and tell her I miss her. :D

BC

jimmer2880
11-29-2004, 12:23 PM
Sorry for the hijack.:uglyhamme

I just want a new motor for my truck. Maybe a new set of snow ski boots. More brain cells would be nice also (I've killed way too many!).

tex
11-29-2004, 12:45 PM
Dear Santa-You know how I've been so this will fall on deaf ears!
1)Sub and amp.
2)2nd battery
3)Sky Ski Rack
4)Cheap lakefront property
5)Jump driving lessons for the wife!
6)5 more mph

-Tex-

jmac197
11-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Dear Santa,

I've been good enough to say I've been good...Please send me 1 '04 Zero-Flex tower, 500 gals gas (91 octane), and about 3 weeks off next summer...oh what the heck...how about the whole summer off!!!

Later
Jim

Leroy
11-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Dear Santa;
I have been a good boy this year, did not flip off any jet skiers or yachts with 6 ft rollers on our lake.

I know this is an unusual request, but I want more time so I can go skiing.

I need a new ski, something higher performance, you know best.
I would like a fully equiped tower with bimini, racks, lights and speakers.

Will leave a few carrots, milk and cookies by the boat.

Leroy

captkidd
11-29-2004, 04:28 PM
Dear Santa,

I've been good enough to say I've been good...Please send me 1 '04 Zero-Flex tower, 500 gals gas (91 octane), and about 3 weeks off next summer...oh what the heck...how about the whole summer off!!!

Later
Jim
Jim, be careful what you wish for. I got the summer off from my job one time (the spring too), and I didn't even wish for it. :( Fortunately I found a new job about 7 months later. Hopefully Santa knows the difference between an extended vacation and a layoff.

captkidd
11-29-2004, 04:31 PM
Dear Santa,

We all know that there's probably a huge oil reserve under the North Pole, so how about releasing the drilling rights so we can enjoy some $0.50/gallon Super Unleaded next summer?

Besides, I've already bought practically everything else I wanted and told my wife, "Here honey, just wrap this and stick it under the tree for me." Now I just wish she would do the same.

bcampbe7
11-29-2004, 04:39 PM
Besides, I've already bought practically everything else I wanted and told my wife, "Here honey, just wrap this and stick it under the tree for me." Now I just wish she would do the same.

Be careful what you wish for Capt... My wife is doing this and has spent about 3 times more than I would have. She works hard, so she deserves it though... :D

mitch
12-09-2004, 10:28 PM
http://www.xmradio.com/myfi/index.jsp

I just got this last week (early xmas from the wife). Waited 2 weeks for it and I still have not seen them in the stores yet. Works awesome, exceeding my high expectations. Swapping it between my 2 trucks and the house/cottage now, and boats next year. Wireless FM modulator, built in antenna, and 5 hours batt life. Red Sox crystal clear next year. Good bye AM!

This baby comes in next week for my teen boys. Ya might catch me on it from time to time. Yeehaaaa!

http://www.inhomegames.com/store/product.asp?product%5Fid=130&dept%5Fid=11&mscssid=0VXN1W4R32VX8G2RD7PFK9ET3L8X9D45

André
12-09-2004, 10:33 PM
Red Sox 2 years in a row???
Not sure about that...
Nice Radio Mitch!